TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

Caught a strange noises one. Egg-locked now for like half an hour, then I'll see if I can't snag a moist striped.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters!

Took some clicking... but finally locked! Now I can go make dinner for my family. ^___^;;;

HOW?

I have 1 moist egg :0

Caught 'em for my whole family.. a little of both for each scroll. Go me! biggrin.gif Even though I'm sick with the plague (or maybe a cold.. feels like the plague) I was able to do this.

TJ, four word... Never do this again xd.png

I hate to say it, but I agree. The last release was the first one where I don't recall anyone complaining about eggs being difficult to catch In fact, I remember several posts enthusing about how easy it had been. This drop is turning out to be very difficult.

Also, with a 1 p.m. start, there are only 11 hours in which to catch an egg with the release date rather than the usual 24 hours.

The eggs, though, especially that blue one, are lovely. I hope I'll have some by the end of the day!

For those of you having trouble grabbing the new releases, here's a tip if you're not using it already xd.png

My method is hovering and refreshing. I hover over an egg, and as soon as I refresh I click. If I don't get it, then back space. and repeat.

So far it's proven to be very reliable for me.

Caught one of both, but there sure are lots of people on the biomes ohmy.gif

I just click like a nutter. Forget ctrl+click, it's never worked for me. Be a maniac and just click, f5, click, f5, click, f5...

Yep, same here.

What dragons are the eggs in between when sorted by name?

Come on guys, even captain slow over here can catch them. tongue.gif

Just click, go back, refresh. You'll do it eventually.

I'm surprised people are having this much trouble. I only had 4 misses in total while grabbing 6 eggs.

I know it's a little more crowded than last time, but with proper strategy you should really already be egglocked....

*Don't have more than one tab open when grabbing. Don't even have both biomes open, there's not much point.

*Decide which egg you're gonna go for and hold your cursor in that spot. Refresh, click. Hesitation is the enemy.

*Use the "backspace" button on your keyboard to go back immediately if you miss. Don't waste time doing it manually with your mouse. The only thing your mouse is for is clicking. F5 to refresh. Backspace to go back.

This release is pretty nice, egg wise. One looks like it's on fire to me and the other is multiple shades of blue. Usually I can decide between eggs which I want to collect most of first, but this time I just went with what I got.

Curse you, TJ. You tried to tear me between my love of the color blue and my natural pyro instincts! You are truely evil! xd.png

Oh god. All those people in the biomes. I should've come on this morning when Americans would still have been asleep.

blink.gif

I just wish my connection weren't so slow that it takes for ever for the "sorry" page to come up *(yes I spazz click f5 - but it doesn't agree that I'm fast enough not to have to see that page ! sad.gif But I WILL get them.)

Oh god. All those people in the biomes. I should've come on this morning when Americans would still have been asleep.

blink.gif

It only just this minute started.

Holy crud. This is impossible... and yet crazy fun. laugh.gif

Nothing for me yet, unsurprisingly. Have seen some pretty cool codes though, and I deeply envy those who've already caught Z eggs.

Whoa, it's quite hard to get these with 300 fellow people around... I'm a bit perplexed to see that I got two of the blue ones... @_@

Good luck to those who don't have any new eggs at the moment, I'm sure you will do it! \(°O°)/

aarrgh, how are you people getting the blue ones? I can't seem to get a single one!

I hate to say it, but I agree. The last release was the first one where I don't recall anyone complaining about eggs being difficult to catch In fact, I remember several posts enthusing about how easy it had been. This drop is turning out to be very difficult.

Also, with a 1 p.m. start, there are only 11 hours in which to catch an egg with the release date rather than the usual 24 hours.

The eggs, though, especially that blue one, are lovely. I hope I'll have some by the end of the day!

What can I say.. The previous release was easy enough to get all the eggs on mobile, and that's quite lot IMO.

Now this... this is a whole different deal.

I actually found this release to be pretty much identical for me in terms of catching difficulty. I'd be okay with this being the future time for drops.

Tip for multiple breed release if you're using the refreshlikemad-method - grab some eggs from the AP as placeholders. That way you can madclick on one breed until you have as many as you want, then abandon the AP eggs and madclick for the other breed. Et viola!

blink.gif

That wouldn't have helped! xd.png The drop started at 1 p.m. EST.

Most people seem to click the egg furthest on the right. I go for the one furthest on the left. smile.gif