TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

I managed to get 3 of the jungle ones, now for the coast. Which one has been harder to get, or are they both equally difficult?

The coastal ones seem to be harder to get

Hold in there guys, hopefully as more people get locked it will get easier.

It was the opposite for me, the jungle ones has been more difficult to take xd.png

I second this. I have a pair of the ones from the jungle, but not a single coastal one yet.

So, of course, I locked with the Jungles! xd.png

1. Choose one biome

2. Hover mouse over one of the three egg spots

3. Hold down Ctrl

4. Press F5 while doing step 3, and also click with your mouse on the egg spot

5. Check scroll often to see how many you caught

6. Repeat with other biome

Man I wish that would work but it doesn't .__.

TJ's eggs should be hatching soon. They're already at 3 days.. I can't wait to see the babies. smile.gif The bright blue and rich chocolate eggs really look good together on my scroll. <3

I find catching eggs on my iPod A LOT easier than my god awful desktop. tongue.gif I pretty much play DC on my iPod exclusively now.

Like I said. TERRIBLE CONECTION. I'm in my room, above the room were the box is and I only have one bar of connection. Btw... Avatar is Blake Belladona from RWBY... Awesome.

It was the opposite for me, the jungle ones has been more difficult to take xd.png

Same, jungle was harder for me.

I did enjoy it better at midniight, because I can't get anything now. Though I do see he was doing it at a more reasonable time.

Edited by Blood_Lugia

TJ's eggs should be hatching soon.  They're already at 3 days..    I can't wait to see the babies.  smile.gif  The bright blue and rich chocolate eggs really look good together on my scroll.  <3

Yup, cannot wait to see the eggs hatch

Come on everyone help the eggs hatch xd.png!

Unpopular opinion but...

I'm okay with this release-time. It honestly feels kind of like the midnight release at any other release I've been at and the site hasn't crashed due to the masses. I don't like it - it's 10/11 am here on the West Coast of America - since I'm a night owl and would prefer a night release. But aside from the the fact that the sun is shining instead of the moon, almost nothing about this release feels different from a midnight release.

I feel the same way. It actually seemed less laggy and less difficult to me, compared to a midnight release.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I'm out! I am locked with 3 of each, now to wait 5 hours and gift 2 pairs to my selected people.

Drop time at 1:50 was 50s for the Jungle, 'bout 30s at the Coast.

Crazy indeed.

The coastal eggs look awesome and the other reminds me of African designs. wink.gif

I'm hungry, but I don't want to miss the hour drop. GAH.

...and does anyone remember if a dead egg takes up a slot anymore?

I didn't mean for it to die ¬_¬

Whew, that was difficult but I did it. I'm so relieved now. laugh.gif

Even got an extra egg to gift later, I hope many people are gifting as so many can't catch anything. Well, maybe it'll be easier after the first rush. I hope they will still drop frequently in a few days too, I do need more Drakes! laugh.gif

I find these easy to catch (mainly due to my internet connection/speed) but I have a strategy for catching these lil' eggs.

1. Choose one biome

2. Hover mouse over one of the three egg spots

3. Hold down Ctrl

4. Press F5 while doing step 3, and also click with your mouse on the egg spot

5. Check scroll often to see how many you caught

6. Repeat with other biome

Works. But there's nearly 300 people in each biome so... Good luck!

Alternatively, you can also press R instead of F5 while you are holding down Ctrl. That should be more comfortable for people with smaller hands, because the R button isn't as far away from Ctrl as F5. ;>

It's what I'm doing, and I've always managed pretty well, but not today. I mastered the famous Copper release, but these little drakes keep evading me. Maybe I'll come back in a few hours.

I have a feeling I'm not going to catch my last moist egg any time soon. At least I'll probably be here to see the babies hatch.

these aren't going to be rare are they? i seriously hope not. i kinda wish that these things would not be announced before hand or at lest not by drop time on the first drops. i like that everyone gets informed but having over 200 is very frustrating to people. i wouldn't have minded coming on in the noone when the morning having them dropped.