TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

13 hours later? No - TJ delayed the release. It has only been about an hour and a half. So it's not quite as dire as it seems smile.gif

Except some of us were up for the usual release time only to discover "nope screw you, late notice it's gonna be delayed!" so it IS like 13 hours later for us. :|

Wow, my fingers are already getting weak from Ctrl + clicking. And still absolutely nothing. I think maybe I used up all my luck on AP catches...

Yes. You can also breed with pumpkins. :3

Uhh, pumpkins only breed with pygmies? So, no, you can't.

Except some of us were up for the usual release time only to discover "nope screw you, late notice it's gonna be delayed!" so it IS like 13 hours later for us. :|

There is that. I think I misunderstood - apologies!

I've barely seen the eggs, let alone caught any.

My backspace button doesn't refresh. This means when I miss -- which is every time I click on an egg -- I have to use the mouse to go back to the cave and then the biome. I just get into a rhythm when the drop stopped. Why do I even bother?

Ditto. I have the exact same problem. I suppose I can wait till midnight tonight and try my luck then.

I've barely seen the eggs, let alone caught any.

My backspace button doesn't refresh. This means when I miss -- which is every time I click on an egg -- I have to use the mouse to go back to the cave and then the biome. I just get into a rhythm when the drop stopped. Why do I even bother?

Save on your favourites scrollbar the biome page and click there to refresh, it's more easy and quick!

Pumpkins are Pygmies not Drakes smile.gif

Edited by Isuzu

I've managed to catch one brown one. There aren't that many people on, like 204 on coastal and 187 on jungle.

My problem is all of these stupid ads keep getting in the way of my catching. I can't afford to pay to keep them off. I even have a new computer, it's only 3 weeks old.

I never have problems catching holiday eggs.

OK, egg-locked for now. My "secret" technique is this - click frantically, when I get "somebody else got this egg" message, use go back , then refresh - the key isn't the time it takes to go back, but how fast you click after refresh - too fast, and the page hasn't finished refreshing yet, too slow and the egg has already gone.

And still got the huge random factor of over a hundred other people trying to get the eggs.

Pumpkins are only compatible with Pygmies, not Drakes.

meh ninja'd

Edited by Light Concorde

Okay, locked myself with some from the Jungle. That makes that set complete; I'll just get my fourth Coast at another time. Time to influence and go do homework.

I've never done that Ctrl thing. Didn't even know about it. With me, it's just F5-click, over and over like mad. Works like a charm.

Finally got three of each. Now to influence and see how the hatchies will look. :3

Good luck hunting everyone and thanks for the release~

I've never done that Ctrl thing. Didn't even know about it. With me, it's just F5-click, over and over like mad. Works like a charm.

I have to argee, I just picked up another Noise.

I apparentely clicked the same egg like... 10 times with middle-click. dear me. xd.png

I'm the opposite, I've been craving a new drake especially after the two new 2-headed release last summer.

Had been hoping for a holiday drake... maybe this year... heh we have a holiday pigmy so why not right?

Me too. Drakes ROCK and there aren't enough of them.

I FINALLY got a pair of noisies smile.gif If it can be done by a 69 y/o on a crap mobile connection (the connection, not the gadget - no cables here not a phone line that can do more than dialup) anyone can do it biggrin.gif

Unpopular opinion but...

I'm okay with this release-time. It honestly feels kind of like the midnight release at any other release I've been at and the site hasn't crashed due to the masses. I don't like it - it's 10/11 am here on the West Coast of America - since I'm a night owl and would prefer a night release. But aside from the the fact that the sun is shining instead of the moon, almost nothing about this release feels different from a midnight release.

EDIT

P.S: That said, TJ please move the release back to its former regularly scheduled time. Thanks.

Edited by noxlyx

This is rather frustrating. ._.'

I don't even have one of any of them, and it seems like every 5 minutes there's a 60-second-drop and then there's to wait 4 more minutes before you can try and fail, (at least for me,) again. Now, I'm not saying that we should have it constant and I hate waiting, it's just rather irritating that I only last a few chances at an egg and then after 2 or 3 times the next time I refresh there's nothing there. @~@;

and omg it's almost been 3/4s of an hour since I started trying o___o;

I managed to get 3 of the jungle ones, now for the coast. Which one has been harder to get, or are they both equally difficult?

Edit: Managed to get 4 coasts, so now I'm egglocked. I used the refresh and click method. I was surprised it worked. Usually if there's this many people I don't get anything.

Edited by 16anumber

It's not 13 hours! The drop only started 37 minutes ago.

The good thing about people locking themselves already is that I was able to catch some! biggrin.gif

I know, I mean I was here 13 hours ago expecting to get my eggs at midnight and wasn't fond of this release schedule then. Now that I've actually experienced it my feelings are just reaffirmed.

I find these easy to catch (mainly due to my internet connection/speed) but I have a strategy for catching these lil' eggs.

1. Choose one biome

2. Hover mouse over one of the three egg spots

3. Hold down Ctrl

4. Press F5 while doing step 3, and also click with your mouse on the egg spot

5. Check scroll often to see how many you caught

6. Repeat with other biome

Works. But there's nearly 300 people in each biome so... Good luck!

I haven't got a million fingers to do all of that at one time

*sigh* The things I do for this game. Just a couple more to go before I'm done catching for a 3rd friend, and then it's bedtime for me. It's like 1.45am here and I have to be up by 5am, with a full 12hr workday tomorrow since I promised someone I'd cover for them after my shift.

I managed to get 3 of the jungle ones, now for the coast. Which one has been harder to get, or are they both equally difficult?

I think they both seemed about equal.

This is rather frustrating. ._.'

I don't even have one of any of them, and it seems like every 5 minutes there's a 60-second-drop and then there's to wait 4 more minutes before you can try and fail, (at least for me,) again. Now, I'm not saying that we should have it constant and I hate waiting, it's just rather irritating that I only last a few chances at an egg and then after 2 or 3 times the next time I refresh there's nothing there. @~@;

and omg it's almost been 3/4s of an hour since I started trying o___o;

and then there's the big drop at every whole hour smile.gif

patience my dear wink.gif