TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

How on earth are you catching these? I clicked over two hundred tabs open and not one. You all are true ninjas!

My secret in internet explorer 8 browser : click - backspace - click - backspace, and no need of F5 cool.gif

I expected the grab to be harder. I got 3 of each in like 2 minutes. xd.png

They're drakes? YAY! laugh.gif

The worst release in AGES. I think I'm going to wait it out for awhile since there are 280 something people in each with way faster click reations.

I wish releases would be like holiday releases. With the eggs appearing in all biomes for at least 2 hours and then go to the official biomes.

It would reduce lag in both biomes and make catching easier for everyone.

GRABBED TOO MANY OF THE BROWN ONES!!!! DDD:

I didn't realize that I caught them. I only have one of the blue ones. T___T

last time there wasn't 1500+ people on in the cave when the first drop happened.

This ^. Because of my craptastic net connection and INSANELY unreliable mouse, I have a near impossible time snagging new releases as it stands with the new releases being done at midnight...now?...it's nigh unto utterly HOPELESS sad.gif .SO...if anyone happens to feel kind enough to snag one of each for me I'd be ever so grateful since I've got to relinquish the laptop back to it's owner.

Took some clicking... but finally locked! Now I can go make dinner for my family. ^___^;;;

Im trying to get me some eggs but everyone is taking em all so i`ll keep clicking and get one

Edited by Hazlov2004

Got mine 4 blue - 3 brown.

And now - dinner time smile.gif

Thanks TJ and spiriters.

Edited by Sitamun

How on earth are you catching these? I clicked over two hundred tabs open and not one. You all are true ninjas!

Yeah, same.

Can we please just get the drops to be constant instead of having to refilled?

I just click like a nutter. Forget ctrl+click, it's never worked for me. Be a maniac and just click, f5, click, f5, click, f5...

I do. Stupid page doesn't load properly, hasn't for months, and I just spent another 5 mins solid clicking for nothing. This really stinks.

Easily grabbed all my eggs. wink.gif

I love all the blues in the coastal egg!

Good luck to everyone else. ;w;

Intense but more fun than I thought. I do like getting my eggs at 5am a little more though. Love the jungle egg's design.

Four blue striped ones, three black and bronze ones. ovo This drop went much better than I had anticipated for me, though it seems a lot of others are having a hard time catching their eggs!

Have one of each now, would love to have at least two of each. But I am hungry. It is dinnertime here. So I guess I'll each something and continue hunting after that.