TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

One of my problems is, the eggs are only dropping for 1 minute on my end then off for 4-5 min before they come back.

I tried the control, F5 etc and it doesn't work for me. My page doesn't refresh fast enough with the F5 either.

Use to be I could set the page to refresh automatically every 1 second. But now windows has changed things so it can't be done any more.

I'm just going to have to leave and come back in an hour or so and maybe there won't be so

many people trying.

Too frustrating, too laggy. And it keep blanking out white and the formatting gets scrogged.

And worst of all, the eggs only last about a minute . . . actually, the minute had not changed on my computer, so less than a minute.

I'm going to quit now and go do something else for a while, who knows, maybe TJ will actually decide to FIX THIS.

...I picked up THREE jungles eggs from that drop!"

I DIDN'T MEAN TO blink.gif

That said:

TJ is the Grinch of dragon releases. The last release was so smooth and easy, and everyone was so happy about it and praised TJ - he just couldn't stand it ! So he threw this, just to rile us up and enjoy watching us struggle and rant about him !

wink.gif

xd.png This had me laugh so hard plus it inspired me to make this: user posted image

[IMG=http://i62.tinypic.com/mkabzm.jpg]

On topic: I Made an exception and came on ... can't catch anything since the cave keeps loading and loading. sad.gif

[EDIT]: Updated image link because I removed some stray gray pixels.

Edited by Nyastara

I just got back home and was hoping that it'd be as easy as march release... Only two eggs so far. Oh well, I'll manage to catch more somehow.

I'm hungry, but I don't want to miss the hour drop. GAH.

...and does anyone remember if a dead egg takes up a slot anymore?

I didn't mean for it to die ¬_¬

It does take up a slot for 24 hours and the shell disappears in 2 weeks

On the bright side, the biomes are down about 100 people. From near 300 to something that starts with a 1 and ends with a rather high double digit. 'Least at least a hundred people maxed out X'3

Hm, from the general consensus, these eggs are hard to catch? Like... Teawyrm hard or... copper hard?

xd.png This had me laugh so hard plus it inspired me to make this: user posted image

[IMG=http://i60.tinypic.com/smeo86.jpg]

On topic: I Made an exception and came on ... can't catch anything since the cave keeps loading and loading. sad.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!

Your badge are always awesome, Nyastara! thanks a lot xd.png

I've seen mentioned couple of times in some posts this will be a shorter drop and not like previous releases- where is everyone getting that info? Just wondering as front page doesn't mention anything?

My screens starting to do the jump around thing...what are the things you can turn off for a better load? Java and something else right?

Drakes HMMM

one pair each and I'm done-- since I don't breed 'em I'll look for Z codes later

Love this <3

Thanks for this! Love your badges~

Ah, ok. It's been forever since I had a dead egg so I kind of forgot.

It's been sitting on my scrol for like... 9 days. laugh.gif

So i'll try to grab 2 coast, then abandon a couple Noise.

I only wanted 3 of EACH laugh.gif

anddd I just realized that if these are good dragon sprites I'm going to have an army problems on my hands. :/

edit; i got four of the blue one and three of the brownish one, what is everyone talking about? xd.png

Edited by Ashes The Second

Ah, ok. It's been forever since I had a dead egg so I kind of forgot.

It's been sitting on my scrol for like... 9 days. laugh.gif

So i'll try to grab 2 coast, then abandon a couple Noise.

I only wanted 3 of EACH laugh.gif

Be happy to actually catch something

That was actually really easy for me. Locked myself in about 10 mins. I suppose I am okay with the new drop time. But since it's been horrible for everyone else I think, I would vote to have it changed back.

BUT: now for what's important! I got 4 moist eggs because the blue is stunning, and I hope that it will be the more popular one. I got 3 brown eggs (which are also very promising bc they seem as if they will hatch into something unusual). happy.gif I'm excited for new drakes! I already think of the blue and the day glory checkers that will come out of this. wub.gif

EDIT: I provided this tip for some other release... but before you go and lock yourself with unneeded eggs, decide how many blue/brown you want, then go and get 3-4 ap eggs and then go clicking away. That way you don't grab too many of the first breed. Happy hunting!

Edited by Earth Gurl

This is just perfect xd.png

I got one of each and I am happy now. Thanks again, TJ and spriters!

So far I've caught two of the blue ones and 1 of the Jungle one. And that despite the fact I'm cooking! Wow!

And DRAKES! Yes!

I'd swear I know both of them, but I'm not sure. Especially the one with the sounds coming from the egg....... I really, relaly should know that one, or at least I think so smile.gif

YAY I GOT ONE! ^^ now all i need is the other one!

Edited by Hazlov2004

*tears hair out*

laugh.gif Exactly how I felt not long ago when I refreshed right on the second that they were out again and clicked immediately when I saw the little question mark egg pop back up, but yet I didn't get it.