TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Woot, my scroll is now 21/21 locked with Sweetlings! Once the oldest mature, I'll pick up a couple from friends then breed a Heartseeker and an Arsani that I need, and leave slots for the new release. I'd call this season a success so far. xd.png

I think your sig gave you away.

Ohgod, I just realized I have room for 5 eggs. I need 3 of the past eggs to freeze for hatchies and that'll leave me two for over the weekend.

Perfect blink.gif

Edit: Got everything I wanted biggrin.gif

Man, it's like watching tennis in the AP, eggs flying back and forth.

Edited by Crobat

I am happily hatchy locked until tomorrow morning. I'm still deciding if I'll hunt for past releases on Valentine's day or not.

Hmmm except for cb copper reflex click 21/21 locked. DO I go for a 4th batch that is the question laugh.gif

Hmmm except for cb copper reflex click 21/21 locked. DO I go for a 4th batch that is the question laugh.gif

I wish had a reflex click on a copper. laugh.gif

I'm going for a 4th batch tomorrow. I have three eggs hatchings and a few maturing tonight so I can leave two spots opens and began searching for the final Valentines. I still got one or two CB left unbreed as well as some of the older bred Valentines. I have so many Holidays now, I actually had to rearrange my pages containing wishlists, breedable projects, and other stuff.

I cannot wait for this year when we can breed the Solstices during Christmas.

Yay for multiple days to pick up our new Valentine's Day Dragon Eggs. I'm sure along with others we all had a problem with the one day pickup due to work, school, plans for Valentine's day. This works so much better for so many people. Thank you TJ. smile.gif

Woot, my scroll is now 21/21 locked with Sweetlings! Once the oldest mature, I'll pick up a couple from friends then breed a Heartseeker and an Arsani that I need, and leave slots for the new release. I'd call this season a success so far. xd.png

Lol, your signature is more than fitting for you! That's adorable.

This would have been surely asked many times, but I'm not able to find it among all the pages of this thread, so please forgive me...

On the 14th, will be able to get 2 new eggs, like past Christmas, or there will be no limits to new dragons too, like at Halloween?

Edit: Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Iside

This would have been surely asked many times, but I'm not able to find it among all the pages of this thread, so please forgive me...

On the 14th, will be able to get 2 new eggs, like past Christmas, or there will be no limits to new dragons too, like at Halloween?

Same thing as Christmas, two per person.

Thanks to those who traded with me! I still have been supremely unsuccessful in catching anything out of the AP myself, so without you guys, I wouldn't have any eggs from the older Valentines this year. ^^; Christmas wasn't nearly so difficult to catch things. o.o;

I'm looking forward to the new release! :3 I can't wait to see what the dragon looks like this year.

I'm kind of hoping that it will not be pink. I really liked the Heartseeker, so something else that is not so pink as the others would be nice (there's nothing wrong with pink! Just...variety). Maybe a white one, with small hints of color or sparkles or something. Like a diamond ring or champagne bubbles. *lol*

Thanks to those who traded with me! I still have been supremely unsuccessful in catching anything out of the AP myself, so without you guys, I wouldn't have any eggs from the older Valentines this year. ^^; Christmas wasn't nearly so difficult to catch things. o.o;

I'm looking forward to the new release! :3 I can't wait to see what the dragon looks like this year.

I'm kind of hoping that it will not be pink. I really liked the Heartseeker, so something else that is not so pink as the others would be nice (there's nothing wrong with pink! Just...variety). Maybe a white one, with small hints of color or sparkles or something. Like a diamond ring or champagne bubbles. *lol*

I agree. There needs to be more red and white Valentine dragons. Maybe even a baby blue color. biggrin.gif

Thanks to those who traded with me!  I still have been supremely unsuccessful in catching anything out of the AP myself, so without you guys, I wouldn't have any eggs from the older Valentines this year.  ^^;  Christmas wasn't nearly so difficult to catch things.  o.o;

I'm looking forward to the new release! :3  I can't wait to see what the dragon looks like this year.

I'm kind of hoping that it will not be pink.  I really liked the Heartseeker, so something else that is not so pink as the others would be nice (there's nothing wrong with pink! Just...variety).  Maybe a white one, with small hints of color or sparkles or something.  Like a diamond ring or champagne bubbles.  *lol*

I agree with you. Personally, pink is one my least favorite colors.

I could do a dragon with pale/pastel blue/white body with bright pink highlights or something. Heck, I would like to have a soft brown/pastel pink teddy bear dragon!

Edit: It would be fun if the Spriters' Alts were pink dragons on the flip side. laugh.gif

Edited by Spyridon

I agree that it is time for another non-pink Valentine dragon. I love the Heartseekers and am glad that I got the dark Sweetling. Otherwise it just feels like you have OD'ed on pink! laugh.gif Don't get me wrong, I think the pink dragons are very pretty. It is just nice to have some variety. I wouldn't mind a purple one. wink.gif

I'm waiting for the chocolate dragon that can breed with cheese and paper dragons xd.png In my dreams!

I'd love the new Valentine to be purple (but I doubt it will be).

Purple would be awesome.

Though my main hope is that it looks awesome with metals. I'm working on a all-metals with <everything> series. smile.gif Slowly.

Why not some flower-like dragon, with something green on it?

That would be awsome blink.gif I would totally breed them with vines xd.png

No matter what I just can't seem to snag last years Valentines day egg. I hope I don't miss this year AND last years egg. Dx

I'm perfectly fine with another white based dragon. biggrin.gif

*loves to breed things with white dragons*

I can't wait for the new Valentine dragon~ sadly I haven't been able to find an '09 with a nice lineage that I can continue next year. Sigh. My search continues!

I'm waiting for the chocolate dragon that can breed with cheese and paper dragons xd.png In my dreams!

Chocolate fondue! I wonder if they'd due a strawberry dragon but I don't find myself fond of chocolate covered strawberries.

I agree that it is time for another non-pink Valentine dragon. I love the Heartseekers and am glad that I got the dark Sweetling. Otherwise it just feels like you have OD'ed on pink! laugh.gif Don't get me wrong, I think the pink dragons are very pretty. It is just nice to have some variety. I wouldn't mind a purple one.  wink.gif

Oh a purple dragon. I haven't really linked any of the purple dragons so far.

Why not some flower-like dragon, with something green on it?

What kind of flower dragon? We've already done roses. Lilies?