TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Hope everyone gets all of their Valentine breeds that they desire. I'm excited about the new eggs and the event. biggrin.gif

Hope everyone gets all of their Valentine breeds that they desire. I'm excited about the new eggs and the event. biggrin.gif

Yes, I couldn't have said it better myself! wink.gif

You know, I'd love to stay up till midnight and grab the new dragon as soon as it begins dropping, but I don't know if I'll have school tomorrow or not. ._. We just had a really awful storm that's still going but it's supposed to die down a bit by tomorrow, I think. I don't want to have to function on only six hours of sleep. dry.gif

You're likely not to get it, and judging by the Christmas event, I'd wait until your normal wake-up time.

I got all the missing hatchie stages I'll be needing (hoping they hatch soon). Odd there's no event, last year we could give people cards and flowers (I liked the colorful ones).

I don't know if I might be able to stay up...but we'll see, but be prepared for the view bombings in the hatcheries people...it's going to get nasty.

ah~ just a few more hours~ i won't stay up, though, i'm too tired x.x but i'm looking forward to the event~ biggrin.gif

I got all the missing hatchie stages I'll be needing (hoping they hatch soon). Odd there's no event, last year we could give people cards and flowers (I liked the colorful ones).

I don't know if I might be able to stay up...but we'll see, but be prepared for the view bombings in the hatcheries people...it's going to get nasty.

There is an event, it begins on the 14th.

Hmm, I won't be catching my new eggs until Saturday but I can't decide if I should stay up and at least see what they look like. Catch up on sleep... or see the eggs...

I did thank you ^ ^ Working on finding mates to keep them going now, and waiting for midnight. So excited to see what this year's dragon will be.

(kinda hoping for a brown chocolate one that would be pretty)

can we still breed the  Valentine dragon, all year around

you can breed them with others, but they will only produce valentine babies at valentine's day. the rest of the year they will have what ever the other breed is.

so has anyone heard if this years new valentines will have the 2 breed limit like last years new christmas ones had or if will be unlimited ?

yes, the new one will have a limit of 2.

Edited by Melisande

so has anyone heard if this years new valentines will have the 2 breed limit like last years new christmas ones had or if will be unlimited ?

I would expect that there will be a limit of 2 of the new eggs, like there was at Christmas. TJ hasn't announced it yet, but I expect to see it in his announcement of the new egg at midnight.

ah typical the s2 hatchlings i was planning to freeze grew up. At least they were all 2nd gens so next year their eggs can be gifted xd.png I'll have to try trade for some more hatchlings to freeze.

Can't wait to see what this years dragons look like

You know, I'd love to stay up till midnight and grab the new dragon as soon as it begins dropping, but I don't know if I'll have school tomorrow or not. ._. We just had a really awful storm that's still going but it's supposed to die down a bit by tomorrow, I think. I don't want to have to function on only six hours of sleep. dry.gif

If you're getting the same storm I am I doubt you will have school. But I wouldn't stay up, I at least, never have any luck catching eggs in the first hour they are released. They are so much easier to catch after a few hours. No lag and I have my eggs in minutes. I've tried staying up til midnight, but the site lags so much with all those people trying to be the first to get the eggs.

I wonder what the event we are going to get this year is? I know they've had flower boquets and chocolates before...

hmm maybe design a valentine card with stickers or something cute like that?

Goodness, I'm only using one click site but my eggs keep getting sick! I wait until they are more than 12 hours old before adding them to the site... lots of traffic! wink.gif

I hope everyone is getting all of the dragons they wanted!!!

Edited by AquaBlueRain

I have two eggs which are going to hatch in 2 hours, just in time when the new eggs drop biggrin.gif

But I'll do grocery shopping and get on a PC later. I want to buy chocolate for me my husband, too!

Thanks to all the people who bred eggs for me, who traded with me and who dropped gorgeous eggs for the AP hunters. I hope the event will be fun, too!

PS: If anyone here is about to confess his/her feelings to somebody in RL on Valentine, good luck! xd.png

I wonder what the event we are going to get this year is?  I know they've had flower boquets and chocolates before...

hmm maybe design a valentine card with stickers or something cute like that?

How about Chocolate Bunny Wars? Laugh. Sorry, I just enjoyed the snow fort battles too much tongue.gif

Very glad new releases start at 9 pm my time, no need for me to stay up late.

Edited by Silver Sea Mystic

Goodness, I'm only using one click site but my eggs keep getting sick! I wait until they are more than 12 hours old before adding them to the site... lots of traffic! wink.gif

Maybe thats why one of my rose bud got 2000 views in under a minute...

I always hide my eggs until they hit 6 days. No egg over 6 days gets any views or clicks with me.

My eggs never get sick during non-holiday period and I put them to many click sites.

During holiday periods, I put them into 3-4 click sites and I had no problems so far smile.gif

I actually managed to get almost everything I wanted biggrin.gif

Except..signature T-T

I actually managed to get almost everything I wanted biggrin.gif

Except..signature T-T

Same, all I want now is a 2gen Sweetling from Sweetling x Solstice, and I have 2 things up for trade to get one (in signature), but no one has sent in an offer TT_TT Earlier I was desperately searching the AP and I wasn't fast enough for some that were released (someone had announced), so I gave up because I got tired and I wasn't getting anywhere. ._.