TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Apparently Sweetlings are alting? I thought that wasn't possible? I've seen a few alt hatchlings, some of them don't even have an alt parent. This makes me even more sad I can't catch anything on the AP on my phone... =(

Maybe next year, if it's not a bug and all. *sigh* Stupid computer.. why'd you have to go and kill your power supply right now.

Only if your scroll is coded to have Alt Sweetlings you will only get Alt sweetlings no pinks.

Have not found me a 2nd gen. From Alt Sweetling. Oh well there is next year.

Hold out everyone, there may be influx last breeding tomorrow for those holding back and for valentines day - keep trying smile.gif

Apparently Sweetlings are alting? I thought that wasn't possible? I've seen a few alt hatchlings, some of them don't even have an alt parent. This makes me even more sad I can't catch anything on the AP on my phone... =(

Maybe next year, if it's not a bug and all. *sigh* Stupid computer.. why'd you have to go and kill your power supply right now.

you can only have one type of sweetling on your scroll, like snow angels. So if some one had a sweetling alt when they frist came out any sweetlings they get in the future will always be an alt. Just as if you have a pink one any sweetlings you get will be pink.

My eggs will be hatching before tomorrow just in time for me to egg hunt wild till I'm locked up. >3< Curious as to what this years will be as hopfuly my hunt for LAST YEARS as well goes ok. xd.png

Now tomorrow can come, my Scroll is free for two new eggs. xd.png

Congrats smile.gif Mine is locked - I couldn't resist the second gen sweetlings in the departure thread - I'll unlock in the early AM so I'll still grab them on the 14th but just not at my usual rush to grab at midnight.

ETA: Never mind, found the answer to my own question

My scroll will be ready for the new release in just a few hours and I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a white-based egg and an all-chocolate dragon, but I'm sure I'll like whatever the new release is.

Edited by sfts

So if an Alt Sweetling hatchling is traded to someone with a regular Sweetling scroll, will the hatchling turn pink?

Alt Sweetlings are my favorite dragon on this site so I've always been a bit bummed that I didn't have the scroll problems that resulted in people getting the Alts. This is probably the only time when I wished I had more problems. wink.gif

Yes. It will turn pink.

Just managed to pick up some 2nd-gen pretties from the AP and now happily waiting for this year's events and eggs! smile.gif

Woah, the 2nd gen sweetlings from alts seem pretty common blink.gif I've just got 2 of them an consecutive days.. rolleyes.gif

I see everyone hoping for a chocolate-themed dragon. Aren't the Heartseekers chocolate themed?

I see everyone hoping for a chocolate-themed dragon. Aren't the Heartseekers chocolate themed?

Yep (which I didn't know - thanks for prompting me to find something new!)

Maybe different colored chocolate that can breed with the Heartseekers. Yes, that'd be awesome. Or something for us who are celebrating S.A.D.

I've been busy and the AP hasn't been as kind as it was last year for me, so I might hunt for the last few 2nd gens next year. Looking forward to the new dragon, though.

A few more hours and well be at midnight! I can't wait to find out what the new event is going to be and the dragon!

You know, I'd love to stay up till midnight and grab the new dragon as soon as it begins dropping, but I don't know if I'll have school tomorrow or not. ._. We just had a really awful storm that's still going but it's supposed to die down a bit by tomorrow, I think. I don't want to have to function on only six hours of sleep. dry.gif

Phew, I'm glad I checked in when I did! I would have been so angry at myself if I missed the valentine breeding and the new dragons xd.png

Since this should be male, if it follows the previous pattern, I would personally love a male in a tuxedo pattern...black with a white chest and and a wee red bowtie marking.

I'm waiting until tomorrow to breed my last 6 Vals - the CB Rosebuds, Heartseekers and Arsani.

I may do swaps for some of them, (Heartseekers x Crimson, Gold x Rosebuds, Green Coppers x Arsani) but I'll pick up one of the new eggs tomorrow, and wait until the 3rd day to pick up the last egg.

I'd love to see a Dark Chocolate dragon, or maybe a White Chocolate or Buttercream Dragon. There a really a LOT of pink shades now, so other colors are appreciated. Maybe a deep Indigo for those of us who have had it with Valentines? wink.gif

Woah, the 2nd gen sweetlings from alts seem pretty common  blink.gif I've just got 2 of them an consecutive days.. rolleyes.gif

Common? Well, I still sure can't seem to find them very easily. xd.png

Which would be nice... since I have Alts...

I'm too egg-locked to start catching new dragons tonight (or even most of tomorrow...) but since we have 72 hours, that's fine, it's not like the dragon caught on Sunday is of any lesser quality than the one caught on Friday smile.gif I do, however, look forward to the new event, since I haven't actually participated in any DC events yet (took a long break...)

i managed to time it right so now i have two open eggslots! now i have to resist the urge to breed my good shiny things that've been waiting all week while i caught valentines x_x

here i come, midnight release!

Yay! ^•^ This will be my... 3rd event :3

nice ^ ^

This will be my 3rd Valentine's ... though I took a three year break when I went to college so ... yeay