TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

I wish I had kept an egg from each of my Sweetlings. sad.gif

But there were so many good trades out there asking for Alt x Whatever, that I just could not pass them up (since those typical trades usually ask for CB Metals, Neglecteds, and other stuff I cannot obtain)

So I saw some black alt sweetlings hanging out in the allure of neglected dragons click site today but I haven't seen any trades for alt sweetlings yet. do they un-alt themselves if they leave the owners scroll or are they just really rare? The black ones are among my favorite dragons so if there was a chance of getting one, that would make my day but I understand things are kind of messy and complicated concerning them.

They should "unalt" if traded - it's based on your scroll so far as I know.

*SQUEE!* Finally got my first messy lineaged Val '09 to freeze during stage two. Hopefully next year, I'll find more messy ones to add to my frozen collection. As yet, my entire frozen collection consists of just this one dragon. I figure I can grab three more eggs, one tonight around midnight, and two again tomorrow night at midnight, and still have two slots open for the new release. I can't wait to see what they look like!

Edited by LadyFoxfire

3 days till Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see the new holiday dragon!

I'm dreading that day, actually. I want more old valentines!

I'm dreading that day, actually. I want more old valentines!

Why? I like when there are new dragons!

That is a lot of lovelies Windy! Never say never KoalaNoob and keep that clicker finger ready!

Just finished the descriptions for my collaborative Valentine dragon suggestion project, while I sent in my personal submission a while back. Crossing my fingers we'll make it!

I just finished setting up a trade that will snatch me my last 'need' dragon egg as I have mates waiting on my scroll. Now I just want to get a sweetling from Nhiostrife. I'd prefer from an Alt Sweetling but at this point, can't be picky.

Still looking for two Arsanis to freeze and then I have all I wanted. smile.gif Don't seem to be a lot of them flying around though... Well, maybe next year.

Edited by Elisabel

I stilll need to get 2 arsanis befor the breeding ends ohmy.gif

Anyone else see or get their round 2 prize dragons??

Also I bred one of my heartseekers with my holly a few days back. That was an awesome pairing.

Seen 2 prize winners in congrats thread WarriorPriest.

wub.gif Heartseeker and holly is an amazing combo - someone caught one and showed me just awesome!

Anyone else see or get their round 2 prize dragons??

Also I bred one of my heartseekers with my holly a few days back. That was an awesome pairing.

I've seen a few people. If you've already PMed TJ about it you should just sit tight and wait for his reply. smile.gif

I've seen a few people. If you've already PMed TJ about it you should just sit tight and wait for his reply. smile.gif

Thank you. I sent him an email, he replied and I sent another, so it is just waiting from here. LOL! I am not stressing over it, but my son is a kid that wears his heart on his sleeve. He also has been a little down the last few weeks with some family stuff going on so I know getting his prize will pick him up.

Thanks.

Thank you. I sent him an email, he replied and I sent another, so it is just waiting from here. LOL! I am not stressing over it, but my son is a kid that wears his heart on his sleeve. He also has been a little down the last few weeks with some family stuff going on so I know getting his prize will pick him up.

Thanks.

Awh xd.png I hope things work out for you guys.

On a side note, I've fallen in love with the Spriters alt of the Val 09 dragon. Halp tongue.gif

Is it possible when breeding two different Valentine's Day dragons together, the eggs produced could be some from the father's breed, and some from the mother's breed? tongue.gif LOL

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Is it possible when breeding two different Valentine's Day dragons together, the eggs produced could be some from the father's breed, and some from the mother's breed? tongue.gif LOL

It didn't use to be, but it is possible now. I have definitely seen a number of clutches of Val x Val that had eggs of both parents. smile.gif

@WarriorPriest: Fingers crossed for you both!