TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

fumes of lovvvee.

/shot

Nah I'm kidding it's a flamingo.

Well if it genders right it might work for a mate.... I'm hoping.

edited to add:

At 11 rose buds biggrin.gif

Hope I can reach my goal of 16!

Aw, if I knew you were hoarding them I would have sent you the Thuwed one I found instead of tossing it back to the AP.

Edited by rubyshoes

Aw, man... How are Valentines dragons harder to get than Christmas dragons?!? >_<

Other than the two I was gifted and the two I bred myself, i've only been able to snatch up two since Monday. I'm worried at this point that the next one i'll catch, if any, will be a staircase and/or messy and i'll have to throw it back. >_<

I can't wait until next year when the Valentines will be MUCH easier to catch. This is just ridiculous. And the rate at which they're breeding isn't much greater either. One to Two eggs per clutch?! Really? Dx

I really like the three day drop thing...but I'm debating how much I want a Valentine from the 14th vs. catching two more Sweetlings and getting the new ones later.

I love seeing adults now! Very strange to get used to having more than 2 holidays, but it's awesome. I finally bred that Heartseeker and Arsani that I needed - the first will be a pretty checker and the latter will be part of an inbred project muahahaha. cool.gif

I completely missed the event this time, but I'll try to get the new eggs at least (still haven't gotten even one). Around what time will the new eggs drop and what days?

Ugh, I have no luck with rosebuds at all. sad.gif

edit: immediately got one after complaining biggrin.gif

Edited by Cpt. Penguin

I completely missed the event this time, but I'll try to get the new eggs at least (still haven't gotten even one). Around what time will the new eggs drop and what days?

New eggs will be from Friday for 3 days and old eggs will still be dropping tomorrow smile.gif

Aw, man... How are Valentines dragons harder to get than Christmas dragons?!? >_<

Other than the two I was gifted and the two I bred myself, i've only been able to snatch up two since Monday. I'm worried at this point that the next one i'll catch, if any, will be a staircase and/or messy and i'll have to throw it back. >_<

I can't wait until next year when the Valentines will be MUCH easier to catch. This is just ridiculous. And the rate at which they're breeding isn't much greater either. One to Two eggs per clutch?! Really? Dx

Some of my clutches gave three and four. Guess they really loved their mates.

@Shinryuumaru- The new eggs start dropping at midnight tomorrow. This year's event starts tomorrow too.

I don't know how anyone catches Holidays on a phone. I have been trying and have nothing to show for it. All I have are the ones I kept from breeding my own. I'm computerless at the moment as my power supply died. I was hoping to try and get an alt Sweetling lineage this year.

Can't wait to see the new dragon. It'll take a bit on the phone but will get two eventually, not worried about that.

I don't know how anyone catches Holidays on a phone. I have been trying and have nothing to show for it. All I have are the ones I kept from breeding my own. I'm computerless at the moment as my power supply died. I was hoping to try and get an alt Sweetling lineage this year.

Can't wait to see the new dragon. It'll take a bit on the phone but will get two eventually, not worried about that.

I'm catching my rosebuds on a Ipad

An iPad is still better than a phone, I guess. It'd also probably be better than an iPhone which has a shorter screen and you have the hassle of having to make the page bigger.

Anyway, I guess I just thought those days had already passed. Good thing the events start tomorrow.

I did manage to catch eggs on the iphone earlier today though perhaps a quieter time?

Can't wait for event and see what the new eggs look like!

Y'know, last year, when I didn't manage to freeze my second Arsani before she grew up, I was all, "Dang, next year I'll have to breed her, release her, and keep an egg to get to s2 again and hope to freeze it!"

Now I'm so glad I didn't freeze her. xd.png Sure, I coulda had 2 CBs of older years, too, but I'm happy with my CB pair of Arsanis. Everything else, I'll have one CB and two 2nd-gens (except for '09... Three 2nd-gens xd.png), and for Arsanis, two CBs and one 2nd-gen. c:

What a fun Valentine's! I'm definitely enjoying the whole no-limit thing. c: It's been so fun getting eggs with my three friends and three siblings! X]

~Feathers

What kind of flower dragon? We've already done roses. Lilies?

It would have to be a white Lily. Others are Primroses, Camellias, Tulips... Orange blossoms. *lol*

We can get 7 CBs tonight...right? I assume so since the limit is lifted...

I can't believe the older eggs are still dropping! People left off breeding really late! I wish I could get more of them but I don't want to lock myself before tonight...

Time for a nap so that I can be up at midnight. Can't wait! smile.gif

We can get 7 CBs tonight...right?  I assume so since the limit is lifted...

At Christmas, we were still limited to 2 new CBs so Valentine's will probably be the same. The limits are only lifted for past breeds.

We can get 7 CBs tonight...right?  I assume so since the limit is lifted... 

I can't believe the older eggs are still dropping!  People left off breeding really late!  I wish I could get more of them but I don't want to lock myself before tonight... 

Time for a nap so that I can be up at midnight.  Can't wait!  smile.gif

Actually I think the limit is only raised for the older dragons~ not for the new one.

Edit: PSH ninja.gif'd >.<; Owell

Edited by Kira-san

Oh, ok! Thank you! I was a little confused about that. Now I can snag a couple more of the older eggs! smile.gif

Just snagged 5 more older V eggs, and they're all 2nd gens! Thanks to the breeders, much appreciated! smile.gif

I'll love whatever new egg comes tonight, but I'm really hoping it won't be a pink one. lol rolleyes.gif

I'm going to bed and when I wake up, there will be new Valentines happy.gif So excited!

For me getting a Sweetling from an Alt Sweetling is an impossible task. sad.gif Even catching my 3rd gen Holly was easier. dry.gif

Apparently Sweetlings are alting? I thought that wasn't possible? I've seen a few alt hatchlings, some of them don't even have an alt parent. This makes me even more sad I can't catch anything on the AP on my phone... =(

Maybe next year, if it's not a bug and all. *sigh* Stupid computer.. why'd you have to go and kill your power supply right now.