TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

It didn't use to be, but it is possible now.  I have definitely seen a number of clutches of Val x Val that had eggs of both parents.  smile.gif

Wow!! That's so cool! haha biggrin.gif

I'm so excited for the Val'14 Dragon… haha the AP doesn't have as much Valentine's eggs as it used to on the first day… I literally have my eyes glued to the screen to try to grab them… tongue.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

It didn't use to be, but it is possible now. I have definitely seen a number of clutches of Val x Val that had eggs of both parents. smile.gif

@WarriorPriest: Fingers crossed for you both!

I would love to see multi egg clutches. That would be so cool.

And thank you for the crossed fingers.

@KaelaBoo24- thank you as well.

It didn't use to be, but it is possible now.  I have definitely seen a number of clutches of Val x Val that had eggs of both parents.  smile.gif

@WarriorPriest:  Fingers crossed for you both!

*runs off to try* tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by BethFroggy

Thank you. I sent him an email, he replied and I sent another, so it is just waiting from here. LOL! I am not stressing over it, but my son is a kid that wears his heart on his sleeve. He also has been a little down the last few weeks with some family stuff going on so I know getting his prize will pick him up.

Thanks.

Good luck! I hope it's just a mistake and he gets it soon. smile.gif

Just sent a teleport link-anyone else sending random gifts?

I only send Valentines when I'm not egglocked.

Thank you. I sent him an email, he replied and I sent another, so it is just waiting from here. LOL! I am not stressing over it, but my son is a kid that wears his heart on his sleeve. He also has been a little down the last few weeks with some family stuff going on so I know getting his prize will pick him up.

Thanks.

Here's to hoping that your son gets his prize. wink.gif

~Please take trading to the trading section~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

managed to get one of each before but now i have to fight my computer and the cave to try and get a second set that can hatch before Valentine's day XP

*runs off to try* tongue.gif

user posted image

Thats pretty awesome.

On the other front, we are discussing it..............here's hoping for the best.

I'm a little mad right at the moment, I had a rosebud egg and I'm not sure if it got view bombed or if I'm just really that unlucky. This is the first time I've had an egg die on me. She was laid on the 9th and died on the 11th, she was also 5d and a few hours when I put her in the three hatcheries that I always use here are her views, Overall Views: 1394 Unique Views: 1200 so was she view bombed or was I just really unlucky with this egg? None of my other egg/hatchlings are sick or dead. So bad luck or view bombed?

Or probably an overconcerned egg breeder who wanted to make sure his/her eggs got views despite the note on the bottom of the page. That's quite a lot of unique views compared to your other eggs.

It's to bad that 2nd gen alt sweetlings can not have the chance to hatch into alts as well, that would be so awesome be able to have a small percent chance it could be an alt from an alt breeding

@Imposibibble, you could be right, oh well at least I was able to replace her before the breeding season was over. Hopefully I won't have this happen again, I don't want to be forced to hid my scroll.

These Rosebuds seem popular. I can't catch a 2nd one no matter how hard I try.

Unless i'm lagging, that's a possibility.

Those are the hardest for me as well. The two I have, one was traded for and the other was bred by me.

Those are the hardest for me as well. The two I have, one was traded for and the other was bred by me.

Well, I've reset my 'net connection so I can't blame that if I can't get one laugh.gif

Edit: Oh there we go. Got a 3rd gen.

Edited by Crobat

I'm a little mad right at the moment, I had a rosebud egg and I'm not sure if it got view bombed or if I'm just really that unlucky. This is the first time I've had an egg die on me. She was laid on the 9th and died on the 11th, she was also 5d and a few hours when I put her in the three hatcheries that I always use here are her views, Overall Views: 1394 Unique Views: 1200 so was she view bombed or was I just really unlucky with this egg? None of my other egg/hatchlings are sick or dead. So bad luck or view bombed?

I'm thinking view bombed. That actually happened with one of my sweetlings. I had an egg that was ready to hatch, had a huge hole in it. It hadn't got sick yet, but I noticed the poor egg had over 2 thousand views and there was no way it could have gotten that many from just the click sites I use. I was lucky enough to find out and fog it before the damage had been done. I had to leave it fogged for an entire day and only unfogged when it reached 4 days. It has a nice line too. I'm wondering if someone got angry that I managed to catch it before they did. There are too many sweetlings out there with nice lineages for them to have singled out just that one. I'm really sorry yours died. I have the luxury of working at home (thank God, due to my constant migraines), so I was able to keep a close eye on things. I haven't had that many views with any other eggs before.

Oh, I love the Rosebuds, they look so pretty! I actually wonder how some people can pick and choose, I have to frantically grab them as they pop up in the AP. xd.png

In fact, my best catch so far is a 2nd gen Rosebud from an Ice father.

I don't seem to see as many Rosebud eggs dropping as I do the others, so maybe people are saving them to breed until later? I haven't bred my two yet and may do it on Valentine's Day.

Does anyone know if the lift on the breed limit is for this year only or is it permanent? This year is the first time I've gotten Valentine dragons and I was hoping for a chance to get plenty of Rosebuds. Or even an alt Sweetling if I could (in my dreams - hah!).

You can only have two of each. And you can only breed Valentine's Day dragons on the Valentine's Day events. So if you want them, this is the only time until next year.

I'm sorry that your baby died. Have you been using Eggs Around the World? I noticed that when I put my eggs in that site, they were suddenly gaining a massive amount of views and got sick very quickly. Luckily, I have been able to keep them from dying. Though it seems like this batch of holiday dragons has gained more views than any of the past holidays.

You can only have two of each. And you can only breed Valentine's Day dragons on the Valentine's Day events. So if you want them, this is the only time until next year.

Uh, you're wrong. The limits were lifted.