TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

2 more hours!

You know. I was just wondering. Considering Olympics are global, be cool to have dragons for those; red (Americas), black (Africa), blue (Europe), yellow (Asia), and green (Oceania) dragons.

A valentine that shows love bubbles. Could be a dragon version of cupid?

Edit: Just realized that my hatchlings will mature during the power outage. No! Now I need to wait until 1 in the morning.

Edited by Spyridon

I was lucky to get a second gen Arsani from Erno yesterday. Let's see if I'll be equally lucky with the last breeding waves today.

Why recent grown Valentines can't breed? My first Valentine dragons ever have just grown up but it says they bred recently and I have to wait 2 days T__T

If they were able to breed as soon as they become adults that could help people who actually don't care about "messy" lineages, not to mention people with slow connection having a hard time to catch an eggie from the AP.

New dragons cannot breed more holidays until the next year's breeding time. Adults that mature before the breeding season is over will show a grayed out breeding timer, stating they are not able to breed until whenever the breeding season is over. This is achieved by giving them an automatic false last breed date so that the cooldown isn't until after the holiday breeding season has finished.

New dragons cannot breed more holidays until the next year's breeding time. Adults that mature before the breeding season is over will show a grayed out breeding timer, stating they are not able to breed until whenever the breeding season is over. This is achieved by giving them an automatic false last breed date so that the cooldown isn't until after the holiday breeding season has finished.

I see.

Considering limits are off this time it would be nice to breed those new dragons. Anyway, it's a shame, I still have time to catch a couple of eggies.

ok so 2 of my V.eggs got view bombed last night is it weird that I want to apologise to the breeder

I even looked them up on the forum but they only have 1 post so I'm not sure if I should PM them or not

I still have the limits on the past Valentine's Day Dragons; is there a reason why?

Well, I'm actually able to get eggs of the past dragons, but when I check "Breed Limits" on my account it still shows the limits for past Valentine's Day dragons. Is this some sort of error for me only, or is this happening to others?

Edited by Apollotrix

I'm sure you can pick up new eggs from past Valentine's, just the breed limits page has not yet been updated.

I'm sure you can pick up new eggs from past Valentine's, just the breed limits page has not yet been updated.

Oh, that's what it was. Thank you!

Edited by Apollotrix

I hoped the AP stalker number would decrease, but its actually increasing >.>

My lair has never been so empty of eggs.

I still haven't managed to nab an '09 valentine yet. (Or whatever year that was since I have a hard time remembering. White egg with pink speckles, right?)

But I've managed to nab at least one of everything else and bred my Sweetling so I could get another egg of those. Can't wait to start hoarding these now that the breed limit is off.

Assuming anyone has an '09 Valentine that they'd be willing to trade with me, it would be much appreciated! Otherwise I'm more than happy to lurk around the abandoned page to see if I can snag one. Don't wanna sound too greedy. tongue.gif

My first Valentine's Day on Dragon Cave! I was able to get an egg of all dragons except the Rosebuds, they are always gone so quickly. Oh well, still got the rest of today to stalk the AP. laugh.gif

Can't wait for the new dragons. wub.gif

I still haven't managed to nab an '09 valentine yet. (Or whatever year that was since I have a hard time remembering. White egg with pink speckles, right?)

But I've managed to nab at least one of everything else and bred my Sweetling so I could get another egg of those. Can't wait to start hoarding these now that the breed limit is off.

Assuming anyone has an '09 Valentine that they'd be willing to trade with me, it would be much appreciated! Otherwise I'm more than happy to lurk around the abandoned page to see if I can snag one. Don't wanna sound too greedy.  tongue.gif

I though the white egg with pink speckles was the sweetling? Am I wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind! Valentine Dragon is the one with pink speckles, released in '09. *face/palm*

Edited by MoonShark

To my knowledge the Sweetling is the one with the pink and white swirls on it with the cute little heart on the side. (Here have a totally confusing explanation derp)

My first valentine dragon grew up. c:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wXEm5

Congrats.

edited to add:

Ha, I just caught a flamingo with the code 4Fume.

edited again:

I was lucky to get a second gen Arsani from Erno yesterday. Let's see if I'll be equally lucky with the last breeding waves today.

How wonderful...

Edited by rubyshoes

My first batch has grown up! A part of me is celebrating but another part kind of misses my cute behbehs... xd.png

Looks like my hunting isn't over quite yet. Tonight, I'll have two eggs hatching so I can grab two of the new releases. Tomorrow night, I'll have three more hatching so and several babies growing up, so I should be able to snag three more of the old ones before I'm done. Hopefully I can get my limit before they stop the breeding. Unless I'm off by a day here... :/

So happy that there will be a 3 day drop

I remember the all-nighter to get the '09 Valentine, only 3 spots in the cave and a slow connection xd.png

This way I will be able to keep all my finds and trades and still have a relaxing hunt for my 2 Z code '14 Valentines

Ha, I just caught a flamingo with the code 4Fume.

fumes of lovvvee.

/shot

Nah I'm kidding it's a flamingo.

Edited by Kojayo55