TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Lavender dragons! With white lacy designs on them. Or White with purple designs. Or even pastel rainbow dragons. Even a red with a black lacy pattern on it. Something more fantasy-based, sort of the way rosebuds look, but with different colors, and not an exact duplicate of the same sprite.

Lavender dragons! With white lacy designs on them. Or White with purple designs. Or even pastel rainbow dragons. Even a red with a black lacy pattern on it. Something more fantasy-based, sort of the way rosebuds look, but with different colors, and not an exact duplicate of the same sprite.

Oh, yes....

Any pastel colored dragon is fine to me.

But a chocolate brown dragon with vanilla sauce on it would be...tasty blink.gif

I can definitely do white with purple. I'm so excited!

This is not a messy lineage, it's a personal lineage containing my favorite dragon races and only that.

So on that note, check this out! It's parents are a amazing match of holiday Holloween and Valentines dragons! biggrin.gif

https://dragcave.net/lineage/iKczw (I love it so much! >3< )

Just bred one of my Sweetlings and got a batch of three, I kept one as per protocol and abandoned the other two but I managed to snag one of them back from the AP x3

Just bred one of my Sweetlings and got a batch of three, I kept one as per protocol and abandoned the other two but I managed to snag one of them back from the AP x3

You have made grabbing skills, man.

I was thinking about it; would be cool to have a hybrid holiday. Just saying.

Chocolate rose dragon from heartseeker/rosebud combo.

Edited by Spyridon

I am having much jealousy toward all your pinky feathered things. On another note, still hunting sweetlings, but couldn't toss these lineages back even though they're not what I'm looking for:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BiJzM

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HDlJj

I got roughly 6-7 hours before I can begin catching wave 4. I have two more eggs hatching over the course of the next 24 hours, just in time before the beginning of the Valentine event.

Which is a moot point considering I'll be missing the first couple of hours.

I'm also happy considering my timing was off for Halloween so I never filled up on Holidays scroll-wise as well as Christmas so I need to make sure I get those holiday mates this year.

I thought if you mixed different Valentines, you could only get one breed of eggs.

I got mixed with the Rosebud and the Male Heart deer or whatever they are.

edit: The male is Heartstealer tongue.gif

Edited by skyie

I thought if you mixed different Valentines, you could only get one breed of eggs.

I got mixed with the Rosebud and the Male Heart deer or whatever they are.

edit: The male is Heartstealer tongue.gif

Or a heartbreaker.

What hybrids should you get when you mix them up? Theoretically of course. tongue.gif

Sweetling/Valentine = ???

Heartseeker/Valentine = ???

Sweetling/Rosebud = ???

Sweetling/Arsani = ???

Heartseeker/Rosebud = ???

Heartseeker/Arsani = ???

Is that all of them?

Edited by Spyridon

I finally got one of each Valentine dragon tongue.gif

Now it's time to try to get two of each....

(I only caught one of my Valentines from the AP; the rest are from forum threads wink.gif )

Edited by Deinosaur

Or a heartbreaker.

What hybrids should you get when you mix them up? Theoretically of course. tongue.gif

Sweetling/Valentine = ???

Heartseeker/Valentine = ???

Sweetling/Rosebud = ???

Sweetling/Arsani = ???

Heartseeker/Rosebud = ???

Heartseeker/Arsani = ???

Is that all of them?

Sweetling x Valentine: Sweetentine =P

Hmmm and probably Heartseeker x Valentine would be... Loveseeker? xd.png Sweetling x Rosebud perhaps Sweetbud or Roseling? xDDD Hearthive (Heartseeker x Arasani)? OkayI'menjoyingmyselftoomuchnowXD

My little ones have been frozen - and I'm just waiting for two of them to grow up (as I want to keep the lineages going on them)

I can't wait to see the new breed - here's hoping it's not another pink one (a nice deep red would be nice, or even a purple...but not pink)

Sweetling x Valentine: Sweetentine =P

Hmmm and probably Heartseeker x Valentine would be... Loveseeker? xd.png Sweetling x Rosebud perhaps Sweetbud or Roseling? xDDD Hearthive (Heartseeker x Arasani)? OkayI'menjoyingmyselftoomuchnowXD

Sweetbud. *rofl*

Too bad we can't breed Heartseeker and sweetlings to get sweetheart or something. xd.png

Sweetbud. *rofl*

Too bad we can't breed Heartseeker and sweetlings to get sweetheart or something. xd.png

=OOOO Sweetheart sounds beautiful~<3 I wouldn't mind having something like that x3

Edit: I mean for a dragon xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

I'm still so deliriously happy the limits were lifted, as Sweetling and Rosebud hatchligs are my favorite hatchlings in the entire Cave. *cuddles the little frozens*

I'm still so deliriously happy the limits were lifted, as Sweetling and Rosebud hatchligs are my favorite hatchlings in the entire Cave. *cuddles the little frozens*

I'm thoroughly enjoying the lifted limits. I can't stop staring in disbelief at all the past Valentine's babies growing on my scroll. My first bred grows up in under an hour!

I really like the sweetlings with the water horses.

I love the look for most of the Valentine dragons with different blue dragons. They look so nice.

Currently working on getting mates for the v-day eggies i was able to pick up.

I love the look for most of the Valentine dragons with different blue dragons. They look so nice.

Currently working on getting mates for the v-day eggies i was able to pick up.

I think I'm going to be working on getting mates for the rest of the year for the Holidays. Then come, Halloween, it starts all over again.

My first matures in 3-4 hours. Whoop!

I'm sorry. but what is this:

-view spam removed, please don't post other member's dragons-

? I want alt Sweetling too!!

Edited by rubyshoes