TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

blink.gif

ahjsafgf;hgihgl

My g@@dness, lookie what I just caught in the AP!

xd.pngwub.gif

That's so funny I just threw that out lol smile.gif Im glad you like it.

Now in the Christmas thread TJ mentioned that the new release breed was still limited to 2 so im guessing that's the same for the Valentine new release?

Edited by majors

Now in the Christmas thread TJ mentioned that the new release breed was still limited to 2 so im guessing that's the same for the Valentine new release?

Yes, that's right.

Trying for my second round now! So far I've grabbed a dark red and a dark pink egg (don't remember the names yet)

So I'm trying for the other three. I want to have two of each at least! Eggs are going so fast and few on the cave now :X

Yes, that's right.

I figured but he didn't write it as such so I thought I would ask.. smile.gif

I at least missed a month and a half or somthing of DC so yet another queshton for anyone who knows: On Valentines day will the cave overflow with holiday only eggs like normaly every holiday release time on the date? (I'm wondering if I should just breed my eggs then wing it till the day for better catching luck...)

Man... the absolute worst part about being a newb for me is having to concern myself with collecting ONLY this Valentine's and this year's Halloween and Christmas. I want so much to breed and gift people, but must wait an entire year. Ugh! I feel more like a hoarder than a contributor.

Argh! Just one dragon away from my valentines x seasonal project! Surely there's someone out there with a CB sweetling and a CB winter who hasn't bred yet!

Otherwise having lots of fun, millions of trades yesterday but I'm getting impatient to get back to my regularly scheduled winter dragon project.

My first Valentines catching is going quite well. Almost got 2 of each (pesky impossible to catch rose buds grr!).

And I am happy to say that I have gotten some very nice lineages including a 2nd gen Sweetling Thuwed (my first!) and even though the offers I am getting for it are all things I want, I am buckling down and resisting because this cutie is mine.

I am sad...no "game" this year...flowers and cards...but nothing this year...oh well. TJ has spoiled us...lol.

Edited by Mysthunter

I am sad...no "game" this year...flowers and cards...but nothing this year...oh well. TJ has spoiled us...lol.

Err -

Friday, February 14 at 0:00: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released. It will drop for three days, ending February 17 at 0:00. In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

You mean something like that? =o

~

Grats on the thuwed, Ashikara!

Man... the absolute worst part about being a newb for me is having to concern myself with collecting ONLY this Valentine's and this year's Halloween and Christmas. I want so much to breed and gift people, but must wait an entire year. Ugh! I feel more like a hoarder than a contributor.

Well think of it this way. Hoard all you want know so you can do a mass giving wave next year. wink.gif

Still trying to get that 2nd Gen Sweetling from Nhiostrife. Just traded for one even though my goal was from an Alt Sweetling. Can't be picky when one only has 7 days. I think that's my new favorite Valentine/Common pairing. And finally caught a Holiday from a Silver that I can actually breed myself.

Edited by Spyridon

yeah a very nice person just gave me a sibling to one of my V.day Hatchlings my lineage is one step along

(now I'm going to push my luck and try for another 2 Siblings)

Err -

You mean something like that? =o

~

Grats on the thuwed, Ashikara!

Nope...not that. A few years back, TJ had it set up that you could randomly send Valentines Day cards to people. I believe last year it we could send flowers to people.

It was fun sending valentines day cards to random DC members, also sending flowers was cool too. I know it was goofy, but I really liked it, I was looking forward to another "game" this time around.

Not a huge deal though, the eggs are what counts...lol.

Nope...not that. A few years back, TJ had it set up that you could randomly send Valentines Day cards to people. I believe last year it we could send flowers to people.

It was fun sending valentines day cards to random DC members, also sending flowers was cool too. I know it was goofy, but I really liked it, I was looking forward to another "game" this time around.

*cough*

In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

I'm not sure how you can judge the event before we even know what it is. =o

I hope that maybe it's chocolate candies with messages on them or those ones that say I love you. And you can collect them in a jar.

I want a teddy bear Valentine dragon!

I think I just saw an alt sweetling hatchie in the hatchery ... how did that happen???

People with the original alt Sweetlings can only have that variant - all their Sweetlings will be black. People who didn't have the glitch can only have the pink ones.

My first Valentines catching is going quite well. Almost got 2 of each (pesky impossible to catch rose buds grr!).

And I am happy to say that I have gotten some very nice lineages including a 2nd gen Sweetling Thuwed (my first!) and even though the offers I am getting for it are all things I want, I am buckling down and resisting because this cutie is mine.

Congrats Ashi! Feel free to PM me if you want to do a 3rd gen sibling swap. I am on the list for a Sunsong from that pairing.

I hope that maybe it's chocolate candies with messages on them or those ones that say I love you.

I am so hoping for chocolates to send and a pretty box to put them in!