TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Congrats Ashi! Feel free to PM me if you want to do a 3rd gen sibling swap. I am on the list for a Sunsong from that pairing.

You guys are so lucky. I'm on the list for a Shallow Water/ Two-Finned Bluna.

I am feeling proud because, even though this is just my second Dragoncave valentines event, I was able to give somebody an egg they wanted, a rosebud/Ice stair. :-) It is more fun to give than to receive!

If we have a gifting event like last year, I have SO MANY people I am going to send things to. A box of virtual chocolates would be great. :-)

I am feeling proud because, even though this is just my second Dragoncave valentines event, I was able to give somebody an egg they wanted, a rosebud/Ice stair. :-) It is more fun to give than to receive!

If we have a gifting event like last year, I have SO MANY people I am going to send things to. A box of virtual chocolates would be great. :-)

Ah, Valentine Dragons and Ice are popular this year. I suppose the contrast helps.

I just released more sweetlings into the AP. Good luck. IF you do not have any and cannot catch one send me a PM.

On another note for those that have been following, My son may not get his prize. sad.gif

WarriorPriest  Posted on Feb 12 2014, 11:06 AM

I just released more sweetlings into the AP. Good luck. IF you do not have any and cannot catch one send me a PM.

On another note for those that have been following, My son may not get his prize. sad.gif

Why Not?

About to breed my Heartseekers, Arsanis, and '09s. Maybe I'll be able to trade one for another 2nd gen Rosebud or Sweetling.

That is really, really horrible if he doesn't. :/

Why Not?

I really do not want to get too far off topic so if anyone wants any info please PM me. I will just say I have a very upset son right now.

Again anyone that needs a sweetling I have 2 nice 3rd gens I could gift to someone that cannot catch one. just PM me for that as well.

Uh oh. Somthing happened to the fast laptop that my little sister and I use. now we both have to use the slow one.

Edited by DragonKami

My scroll is completely filled with valentine eggs and hatchies now, thanks to a couple of IOU's and trades! c:

Now I just have to work on getting mates for each of them.

...Oh dear. o.o

My scroll is completely filled with valentine eggs and hatchies now, thanks to a couple of IOU's and trades! c:

Now I just have to work on getting mates for each of them.

...Oh dear. o.o

This thread may be helpful in that regard. tongue.gif

ETA:

And I thought it might be worth mentioning here: Quite a few of us are trading 2nd & 3rd Gen Valentines for Messy Valentine hatchlings. So if you only managed to get messy lineages and want nicer ones you should check out the trading threads.

Edited by arenee1999

At xx:35 after the hour I will autoabandon 3 2nd gen '09 Val eggs from my CB Bronze Tinsel "Dalek".

Would love to know where they go  wink.gif

Edit: Gone biggrin.gif

I caught one of them....thanks so much, I'll take good care of her biggrin.gifthumbs_up.png

My scroll is now filled with 21 Valentine dragons of different breeds though I guess this batch will be sorely lacking in rosebuds. Only caught the lone one. laugh.gif

Next year, I will get me a 2nd Gen Sweetling form Alt Sweetling/Nhiostrife base.

And note to self: do not catch any more holiday checkers from AP until I have the holiday mate on my scroll. I usually find myself scrambling to procure the holiday mates in the first few days. Need to cut down on the stress.

The Breed limit page still shows breed limits of 2 for each of the previous years...should I be worried that my eggs will auto-abandon????

^no worries, your eggs will definitely be fine. TJ just hasn't updated the page yet.

The Breed limit page still shows breed limits of 2 for each of the previous years...should I be worried that my eggs will auto-abandon????

I think that only now references the number of caveborns on your scroll but it takes into account the bred ones you have. So in the end, it's just probably a remnant of the old limits.

Some of my babies have wings and I even named some and I'm going to have some adults tomorrow, can't wait! :3

And yes I just named a Sweetling "Ammonia Caramel" because I can xd.png

Woot, my scroll is now 21/21 locked with Sweetlings! Once the oldest mature, I'll pick up a couple from friends then breed a Heartseeker and an Arsani that I need, and leave slots for the new release. I'd call this season a success so far. xd.png

I do so love not having limits. I still *really* need one sweet from an alt x shadow, but I keep getting distracted by other shiny lineages. tongue.gif

Woot, my scroll is now 21/21 locked with Sweetlings! Once the oldest mature, I'll pick up a couple from friends then breed a Heartseeker and an Arsani that I need, and leave slots for the new release. I'd call this season a success so far. xd.png

I looked at your scroll. That is a huge amount of sweetlings. LOL!!!