TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

user posted image

The only time I've ever been disappointed in having an Alt Sweetling...

That will probably always be my favorite Sweetling pairing. </3

Edit:: Link removed cuz Fi stolez it from me =o

Edited by tikigurl91

Well, at least I got a 3rd gen Rosebud xd.png I think I'll wail a couple hours for the hype dies down a bit, since I keep getting the "Try as you might..." message over and over rolleyes.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Ok, getting breedings for requests taken care of first. After those get picked up I can focus on Sweetling hoarding! biggrin.gif

Question. Does someone with the alt sweetling coding have to hatch the egg, or only breed it for the egg to hatch as an alt?

The only time I've ever been disappointed in having an Alt Sweetling

That will probably always be my favorite Sweetling pairing. </3

I think you should give it to someone with regular sweetlings. tongue.gif *halo*

lol. That is pretty.

edit: Omosky, you have to have alt sweetlings coded to your scroll to have it be an alt sweetling. Only those affected by a glitch the release year have the alts.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Oh hey, you found the bright pink cross you wanted. Gratz. cool.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

edit: Omosky, you have to have alt sweetlings coded to your scroll to have it be an alt sweetling. Only those affected by a glitch the release year have the alts.

Thank you.

I'm in hysterical laughter right now my laptop is doing security scan so everything running slow

I think my laptop is picking on me

I didn't realize the breeding began until I read the AP finds thread. laugh.gif

I may have to try later, I'm even missing the mis-clicks! Darn ninja.gif s laugh.gif

While randomly clicking eggs I managed to grab a little Thuwed Sweetling~ It's not the best lineage, but it's definitely workable, so I'll probably keep him.

I still need to find a certain '09 pairing before this season is over, though. I grabbed a bunch when the AP reorganized, but none of them were even 2nd gens, let alone the pair I need. D:

Have an incubated egg close to hatch that I'm waiting out for - caught an egg before I went to the AP, realized valentines were being released, and facepalmed. Tried to bite it (in hopes that it would bite and abandon) but got a successful bite argH. All my vamps seem to have a crazy high success rate but it seems like more trouble than it's worth most of the time DX Good luck to all still catching. c:

That was remarkably speedy. 0_o Huge kudos to my breeding requesters who wanted eggs. You guys were on the ball for pick-ups. Now I have space to hunt wub.gif Was not expecting that so soon.

Cannot find any 2nd gen. Val 09 eggs .-.. Last ones I need (besides a 2nd gen. Sweetling from an Alt parent)

Why are they scared of me ? Dx

Edited by lollipop00

Managed to catch a kinda messy '09 Valentine but that's it. Sigh. Keeping it until the fuss dies down and I can catch a nice 2nd-gen.

Bred my Rosebud and Arsani, not bothering with my Sweetling though as I can't find a good mate for him. Only got two eggs from each and kept the firstborns, so I've made a rather pitiful contribution to the AP this year. Both of them seem to have been picked up though, so I hope they've found caring owners. smile.gif

I caught 6. 5 of them are messy.

Edit-- Make that caught 9, 8 are messy. 4 found homes, and the other 4 are waiting to be grabbed.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I've managed to catch two second gen val 09s so I'm rather happy since getting some second gens of those was what my main goal for the valentines breeding season was smile.gif

I dropped two 2G from 09 x silver to the AP. I only have the one adult or I would be sending more.

I caught two 2G Rosebuds and a lovely 3G, which made me extremely happy as they're my favorite Valentines breed. Well, at least for the next seven days. We'll see!

Most of them have been incubated, too. Those that haven't yet will be incubated tomorrow. I hope I'll be able to get a few more good AP catches in a few days, along with the new eggs of course.

I can't seem to catch any 2nd gen Rosebuds. I missed one from a gold sad.gif. But I did manage to grab this pretty.

Oh I re-abandoned that one so happy you caught it. Finally after catching about 10 Heartseekers I finally find one that is mated to a white

Oh and the only 09 I have caught was 2nd gen, plus I bred some so they are out there good luck hunting for them

My focus has been 2nd gen 09s or Heartseekers. So far, I haven't seen a single 2nd gen, everything I've caught is messier than what I will breed. I'm only seeing multi-breed stairs or small lineaged messies. I've tossed most back, but am holding the three 09 stairs, the one 09 egg from Dawn's clutch, and the two Sweetling eggs I could keep from my pairs. Leaves me with one slot for to fill now.

Lol, I haven't managed catching any VDays yet. =o

Congrats to those of you finding what you want! And good luck to those of us still looking. Don't panic because we have a week! =D

uuuuugh this is like Christmas all over again, and with my computer being especially slow lately this is going to be dreadful XP

Lol, I haven't managed catching any VDays yet. =o

Congrats to those of you finding what you want! And good luck to those of us still looking. Don't panic because we have a week! =D

Haha, that sounds like the boat I'm sitting in. The eggs are all buttered because they just keep slipping past me. Saw someone post in the lineage thread about a prizekin they caught . . . . oww, did want *drools*