TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

So far I managed to catch another Rosebud and a Sweetling, now I just need 1 more Sweetling and an '09 ^^; Trying to get them is like trying to race for the last donut xd.png

My first Valentine's day here. I've missed every other one. Oops biggrin.gif

wink.gif Same with me as well. First Valentine's Day here at Dragon Cave. I did manage to get some of those Valentine Eggs. LOL Cool! I see there is a lot of users though in the cave since yesterday. blink.gif Gotta be fast to get the egg.

Wee~ and so I'm locked! xd.png Still need a rosebud dragon, and I want a 2gen Sweetling (since I got 2gens on all of my valentine dragons (on the first ones I successfully grabbed!) except the Sweetling, which I wanna keep cause I like it), but I'll have to wait for my 2 non-valentine eggs, which I had before hand, to hatch.

By the way was it just me or were there several rares flowing down the AP last night when the event started? blink.gif

My first Valentine's here since I'm new. Many, many thanks to super awesome Mystic Halo for breeding two rosebuds, two arsanis, and 4 matching commons for me!

In addition, I was able to grab one heartseeker off the AP. It's a second gen bred from a purple. Sweet!

I hope to be adding to the Valentine's gene pool next year. Once these babies hatch, I'm off to grab sweetlings, 09's, and another heartseeker, trying to leave room for two of the new release.

Edited by LadyFoxfire

I'm waiting to breed my Alt sweetlings until later. I'm going to pair them with my rosebuds for pretty second gens.

Edited by saltywench

This is a little more difficult than I thought it would, I haven't managed to catch any. But still, this keeps me entertained. <3

The first day is always a manic rush, I imagine it will be like christmas, the faster players will become egglocked and but more of an even ground for catching hopefully

It was almost easier to catch Holly dragons than Rosebuds lol. However, I managed to get what I wanted. smile.gif I can't wait to freeze some S2 Rosebuds! They're the most adorable things ever.

Dang, Sweetlings are a pain to nab even with a fast computer like mine. wink.gif

They're probably my favorite DC dragon so I'm very excited to be able to start a small army of them. :3

Are they still having hourly drops in the cave? I'll remove this as soon as it's answered.

The 2014 Vals don't start dropping in the biomes until the 14th, and wil drop for three full days. The Cave is only regular release dragons right now, and the bred eggs from older Vals are dropping in the AP.

Hope this helps! smile.gif

The 2014 Vals don't start dropping in the biomes until the 14th, and wil drop for three full days. The Cave is only regular release dragons right now, and the bred eggs from older Vals are dropping in the AP.

Hope this helps! smile.gif

Thank you.

All-Sweetling egglock achieved! I feel quite proud of myself, muahahaha. \o/

omg :U How'd you end up with all the cool ones? *lol*

Edited by Kira-san

omg :U How'd you end up with all the cool ones? *lol*

Dark magic, clearly. wink.gif

Dark magic, clearly. wink.gif

Clearly 0_o

tongue.gif

I'm also egg-locked with a few sweets, but nothing fancy. Mostly been skimming rares off the AP since I can't really catch the vals worth a darn. I've managed to snag two in outta who knows how many clicks. xd.png My other was a trade. *licks egg*

*sigh*

Unlike Christmas, my luck at catching 2gens is sorely lacking sad.gif

Oh well, looks like I found my freezing fodder cool.gif

VERY impressive! ohmy.gif

I was also going to hoard Sweetlings but then kinda got distracted by all the Daydream lineages, and ended up with only two. Guess it's clear which breed is whose favourite xd.png

Very nice to remove these limits too!

I caught an Arsani and Heartseeker, which i both missed in my year away. Glad to have them! smile.gif

Ill try to get more of them after these eggs have hatched, one is so lonely and those i have do not have pretty lineages sadly sad.gif

Edited by xxxdoortjexxx

Have one of everything BUT an 09 dragon :/ My friend managed to catch a 2nd gen goldx09 so I'm trying so hard to find a 2nd gen as well...but I can't even catch one! DX

Pyros  Posted on Feb 8 2014, 03:41 PM

Have one of everything BUT an 09 dragon :/ My friend managed to catch a 2nd gen goldx09 so I'm trying so hard to find a 2nd gen as well...but I can't even catch one! DX

Well between hubby and I the best we could do is an 8 gen. Hope you get what you want cause today just started the breeding people will be doing it all week

You also might want to check this thread HERE cause people are releasing them right and left on that

Edited by Merlot