TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

It did. Thank you!:)

Also, even back when limits were a thing eggs were already picked up right away at the beginning. It slowed down considerably once people caught their share.

I would like to catch at least four 2nd gen heartseekers, but I still have the breed limit.

And it's impossible right now to catch anything from the AP laugh.gif

Yep! You can still only keep one egg from a clutch, but the breed limits are gone. smile.gif

Yep! You can still only keep one egg from a clutch, but the breed limits are gone. smile.gif

Thanks for reassurance. I love me some valentines more that its healthy to.

So stoked to actually make lineages with these beauties than just sending them all off to the AP, though they did dump a good number of surplus eggs for others to catch. happy.gif

Sent some good 2nd gens out.

This is my first year Valentine event and I hope I can catch some of the recent Valentine eggs me. The resulting hatching dragons are all pretty wonderful even though I do not breed together to get this year.

Greetings Morgaina biggrin.gif

Whoohoo! Managed to get one of each, so excited! Now the only holidays I'm behind on are the Christmas ones. (darn the luck for being at work during that holiday. boooooo)

Can't wait for the new ones to drop!!

Managed to get one of each Valentines Dragon I needed. smile.gif Now Im gonna try to get 2 of all. I rather stick with 2 of each tongue.gif

Yay for no breed limits! Got two val eggies already. But...something confuses me. The help page still shows them as limited to 2 per val breed. Does that mean I'm going to loose my new eggies? sad.gif (two of the breeds are now up to 3 each)

No, you're not going to lose them. The Help page just hasn't been updated yet. >.<

its impossible to get one im getting tired need help

This thread has periodic giveaways of Valentine dragons, and although they usually go quickly it might be easier for you there than in the AP.

Edited by diaveborn

Another question. "breed limits for past Valentine's dragons will be removed," does this mean we can have, for example, more than a total of two sweetlings on our scrolls without any running away?

Another question. "breed limits for past Valentine's dragons will be removed," does this mean we can have, for example, more than a total of two sweetlings on our scrolls without any running away?

Exactly. smile.gif

Though the new ones that will drop in the Cave will still be limited to two this year.

Exactly. smile.gif

Though the new ones that will drop in the Cave will still be limited to two this year.

Thank you.

I'm done breeding now. I'm so happy that we get to keep more than two now! This is great. I'm going to do some lineages now. I bred most of my Valentines dragons with Halloween dragons. I like the result and all the eggs have now found homes. smile.gif

I'm done breeding now. I'm so happy that we get to keep more than two now! This is great. I'm going to do some lineages now. I bred most of my Valentines dragons with Halloween dragons. I like the result and all the eggs have now found homes. smile.gif

Oooh, that sounds really neat - I'd love to see lineages if they're yours and you want to share.

The time for me to furiously hoard Heartseekers and Sweetlings has come. ;u;

Thanks, TJ! Can't wait to see the new breed <3