TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Diaveborn, sure I'm always happy to share what I have and breed an egg for someone if they like. I'm just going to do some stair step lineages. Valentine dragons and Halloween dragons are a little bit of an odd mix, but I think they'll turn out looking pretty cool when I'm done.. They won't be long lineages, but one's that I hope people can continue if they want.. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Hmm, wonder what I should breed mine with this year..?

I want 2 babies of every kind - and I need to hunt for two (hopefully) 2nd gen Arsanis as I did not get any Arsanis at all last year.

Diaveborn, sure I'm always happy to share what I have and breed an egg for someone if they like. I'm just going to do some stair step lineages. Valentine dragons and Halloween dragons are a little bit of an odd mix, but I think they'll turn out looking pretty cool when I'm done.. They won't be long lineages, but one's that I hope people can continue if they want.. smile.gif

Oh sorry sorry, I meant just to see and look at and admire smile.gif But actually I have to go to bed pretty soon so perhaps I will catch them later.

Ah, I'm trying to catch 2ndgens, ubt my internet is too slow :-(.

But I'm going on trying!

I managed to catch eggs and give some pretty lineaged ones away. I also caught two 2nd-gen 09 Valentines. The problem is finding someone to trade with to get mates for dragons I already own rolleyes.gif

Why didn't I start to play DC earlier so I could have a CB Black Marrow or Yulebuck...?

Edited by Mondat

Just bred one of each of my valentine's dragons and kept one from each clutch of eggs. Will breed the other five when I have spaces to keep one from each of those clutches of eggs.

When the two eggs I'd caught a couple of days ago hatch I will see if I can pick any up from AP but, as with the holiday dragons at Christmas time, I consider any I manage to get as a bonus.

I need to incubate my eggs but my reds are on cooldown sad.gif

On a better note, all the eggs are cb bloodscales.

Marrows! Y U so awesome with everything! D:

ETA: I need to clear my egg spaces for stuff later and I really don't need to be looking for new lineages to chase, but it is just too pretty. If I have to drop everything, I think that'll be the last thing to go...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

-removed, please don't try to use this thread for trading- Edited by rubyshoes

-removed-

Have a great day!

Took them, thank you very much smile.gif They are all such lovely eggs <3

Edited by rubyshoes

First Valentines event for me! I'm hoping that with it being my birthday today I'm gonna get extra lucky and snag some awesome V day linages in the AP. Wish me luck everyone woooo

Edit: BIRTHDAY LUCK WITHIN TEN MINUTES http://dragcave.net/lineage/aDSrx

Edited by Dratz

-removed trade request, please use the appropriate threads in the trading subforum Edited by rubyshoes

Well, I definitly had a good start! I actually planned how to get as many as possible and there are quite some good lineages (the bad ones will become frozen hatchies. The Val 09 ones really look cute wink.gif ).

Now I'm interested what the event and the 2014 dragons will be. We'll find out soon, I guess smile.gif

already caught several 2nd gens and even the lineage i was looking for smile.gif so happy wub.gif

i would gift some to persons without or just one of that breed but all my teleports are gone ^^'' if you want one you have to send me a teleport link with a dummy egg

Edited by tukky93

Hoping to get a 2nd gen 09 this year as no CBs *fingers crossed* Managed to catch one '09 so far but gifted to someone who was into that lineage

Man, I knew I should have stayed up last night. There's about 340 people hunting in the AP right now and I can't catch anything.

Ah, well. With any luck it'll get a little easier as the holiday goes on.

Well, my Dragons have been bred and sent to the AP (except for 3 eggs - two from messy lineages that will be frozen, and a 3rd who will be aged to Adulthood to keep a lineage going)

I'm hoping to find some other messy lineages so I can freeze the hatchling (Rosebud, Arsani and Heartseeker) I have found all my eggs that will be Frozen - so I'm one less body on the AP who will be going after Valentine eggs (others eggs I still may hunt for)

Good luck everyone!

Edited by ShorahNagi

-removed, please don't try to use this thread for trading- Edited by rubyshoes