TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

Chances are there's a delay before they show on the AP.... but my main worry is that neither I nor my friends can accept the eggs we have bred to exchange. We just get the limits message.

I've bred my first Val, so that bit's fine; it's waiting for all the eggs to show in the AP that's sending us in a tizzy!

Maybe TJ's working on changing the coding for taking out the limits?

Well this should be fun. Once TJ does set them to appear in front, the AP will be a huge wall of nothing but Valentines eggs for a few seconds!

They're in the AP. They just haven't been put up front. So when they do, it'll be a flood of love xd.png

I'll breed my second Arsani later... Arsani x Tea looks great.

Chances are there's a delay before they show on the AP.... but my main worry is that neither I nor my friends can accept the eggs we have bred to exchange. We just get the limits message.

Uhm, the limits are still there for me, so I guess that needs to be changed manually too, just like the eggs appearing on the AP?

I'm not breeding my beloved Rosebuds until I know for sure that I can keep an egg!

Yeah, I'm not gonna breed anything I care about yet, either.

I did breed on Val '09 I didn't care for much, and kept one egg. We'll see waht happens to it.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

it WILL be fun to have a huge wall of V-day eggs once this finally gets sorted out xd.png

IN the IRC, people say that breed limits have not changed therefore people say DO NOT BREED YOUR DRAGONS

(implying your dragons are at risk of being auto'd)

“LIMITS have not changed YET! TJ is informed! Please hold on with the breeding, until he looked at it! ”

(/gets a sibling to hold onto dragons.... e___o)

Edited by DarkEternity

And there are still two limits for the Valentine dragons! Edited by Mercury

Breed limits are still active!

Beware breeding!

C4.

I think I'm going to bed and will wait until a little later on in the morning to hunt and breed [my hunting is for eggs that will be frozen as it seems I developed a habit starting with Halloween eggs a year or so ago in having 2 adults and a frozen gendered hatchling] - that way, any glitches can be sorted out (as I don't want to risk losing a Heartseeker egg from the lineage I'm doing)

Booo... I thought the breed limit would be removed this time as well. Seems like that isn't the case ;n;

Anyway, happy hunting week, everyone! biggrin.gif

Well this should be fun. Once TJ does set them to appear in front, the AP will be a huge wall of nothing but Valentines eggs for a few seconds!

such huge chance to catch at least one egg <3

I bred one of my Heartseekers and I was able to keep an egg just fine, but I only did it as a test to see if the limits were lifted. Seems they're working fine for me.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Ugh. I was dumb and bred my arsani moments before the event. Now I have to catch one...

You should be able to breed her again before breeding season is over, if you are refreshing her action page like mad at ~11:58pm cave time on Valentine's Day.