TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Congrats to the new winners. Again I didn't win. Maybe next year.

If there is a re-draw. If everyone has claimed their prizes, their won't be a third re-draw, and the chances of another draw is pretty low. But you never know.

No, sorry that wasn't very clear, since i was locked and didn't get mine today I'll have to wait another two weeks?

No, sorry that wasn't very clear, since i was locked and didn't get mine today I'll have to wait another two weeks?

Yup and will probably have to leave your scroll clear for however long that takes @-@

Yup and will probably have to leave your scroll clear for however long that takes @-@

;_;

*googles how to hibernate*

Yay! *hugs her little egg*

I was worried for a moment when I saw the cloud of fog on my Scroll (as I knew i only had one egg on my scroll) - but then I saw the code and knew it was my baby!

I am hyperventilating.

Yes to Amazon_Warrior. an HM.

I have never even won so much as a bingo game in my life. I am truly amazed.

Congrats!

WOOT!!!

Came home from work to a fogged egg!

It was my Bronze Shimmer!!! Yeah!!

NOPE!!!

Got upgraded to a SILVER Shimmer!!!

wub.gif

Happy happy dance!!!

Make sure you check my profile page BEFORE sending any PM's about egg requests!!!

Edited by draogn

WOOT!!!

Came home from work to a fogged egg!

It was my Bronze Shimmer!!! Yeah!!

NOPE!!!

Got upgraded to a SILVER Shimmer!!!

wub.gif

Happy happy dance!!!

Congratulations on getting the Upgrade.

I considered going for the upgrade - but I realized I've enough Silver Tinsels on my scroll and I don't need to add a CB to the mix.

That - and the Bronze goes better with the code I chose.

Congrats to all of the new winners! biggrin.gif

My silver shimmer is all incubated/influenced and ready to hatch!

She better come out female b/c I already have a name for her and her code was specifically chosen to be Zelda. |D

I'm totally not going to make a LOZ lineage.

Congrats to all of the new winners! biggrin.gif

My silver shimmer is all incubated/influenced and ready to hatch!

She better come out female b/c I already have a name for her and her code was specifically chosen to be Zelda. |D

I'm totally not going to make a LOZ lineage.

Wth if I wud've won I would've chosen that code xd.png anyways congrats~~

edit: *hunts for codes* 6 for shimmers so far... ninja.gif

Edited by Hisa

@ prpledrgnfr- Hooray on being bumped up! *throws confetti*  The silvers are my favorites of both Tinsels and Shimmers so I'm happy we both got bumped up. ^^

@ dragongrrl- I didn't want a name for the code since that would have limited it to just one Stargate series.  I wanted something that would have encompassed both SG-1 and SGA (I don't acknowledge SGU).  Plus, as you stated "night" is something people recognize a lot more easily. xd.png

*dances with sheppardkid* Yay!

Congrats to the new winners (remember to breathe!) and everyone who got bumped up/got their new babies! *wheeee*

So my daughter's best friend, who we have helped complete her scroll and get it to 500 dragons, got her silver tinsel today. xd.png

Code is random, she had asked for SHINY but didn't get it - It will be a male silver tinsel and will have many pairings.

She will need a few cb coppers and will be open for 2g and 3g trades but first she wants to gift a few 2G and tinfails.

I will be taking care of trades for it and will keep the egg on my scroll.

Keep an eye on my profile to see when the list opens, if you are interested on a 2g or a tinselkin. smile.gif

Edited by Renmiri

The link said I didn't win, but I had to check my email anyway, to get a "second opinion." xd.png Unfortunately, the link and my email are in agreement: Not this year.

Anyway, congrats to the winners!

Stayed up hoping for new release, saw message of raffle update and was not chosen. *sighs wistfully*

Congratulations to all the lucky new winners!

ohmy.gif OMG, I'm an Honorable Mention!!!! SQUEEEE!

Congrats to all winners! biggrin.gif

And congrats to you too.

No kidding. Some forewarning would have been nice. My son accidentally egg locked himself right before the prizes was given out.................................... man he is kicking himself now he has to wait.

He DID get forewarning - he got an email saying he was one of the lucky few. tongue.gif