TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Congrats to all the winners and the redraw winners!

*Crosses fingers for next year* laugh.gif

GUESS WHO WON AFTER 4 YEARS OF TRYING,

WHEN I CHECKED I THOUGHT I WAS DYING,

HERE'S A RHYME JUST FOR YOU GUYS,

NOW I'm going to get myself a drink this rhyming thing takes a lot out of you also I was screaming for like 5 minutes non-stop so that might've affected my throat as well.

*skips off*

NOW I'm going to get myself a drink this rhyming thing takes a lot out of you also I was screaming for like 5 minutes non-stop so that might've affected my throat as well.

*skips off*

Lol why hello there Grish, nice to see how excited you are. biggrin.gif

*skips off*

Well, this is nice to see xd.png Congrats!

*skips off*

Congrats!

This is my third year in DC and the 2nd time for the Raffle.

Maybe I have two more years to wait.

Yay Grish! and congrats!

*skips off*

Awesome, congrats! biggrin.gif

Congrats new winners! And I hope you enjoy your new dragons, "old" winners! =3

Note that line in the first post - keep a spot open, winners. <3

Still not a winner, but congrats to those who did win! Pretty excited to see the new code choices, actuallly -u-

And as expected, not luck for me xd.png

Congrats to the new winners, I don't doubt this was a great surprise to start the month~

Still not a winner, but congrats to those who did win! Pretty excited to see the new code choices, actuallly -u-

Personally I just hope no one chooses the code I'd want if I win... not that I ever will, hahahaaa lD /rolls off cliff

In regards to HMs, I think a CB Shallow Water or Bluna would be really cool, the males especially. I've always thought the poses of male Blunas and female Sunsongs match absolutely perfectly, and would love to see such a lineage without the hybrid parents having to be included... *A*

In regards to HMs, I think a CB Shallow Water or Bluna would be really cool, the males especially.

Yesssssss <3

I'd get a male Bluna if I won HM.

Yesssssss <3

I'd get a male Bluna if I won HM.

And let me guess, it's code would be Bluna? tongue.gif

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Congrats new winners! And I hope you enjoy your new dragons, "old" winners! =3

Note that line in the first post - keep a spot open, winners. <3

No kidding. Some forewarning would have been nice. My son accidentally egg locked himself right before the prizes was given out.................................... man he is kicking himself now he has to wait.

Last night I was like I can do one sneaky cave hunt he's not going to give them out in that window of time right?? NO. gonna go cry. and wait some more :'( Oh well

@ prpledrgnfr- Hooray on being bumped up! *throws confetti* The silvers are my favorites of both Tinsels and Shimmers so I'm happy we both got bumped up. ^^

@ dragongrrl- I didn't want a name for the code since that would have limited it to just one Stargate series. I wanted something that would have encompassed both SG-1 and SGA (I don't acknowledge SGU). Plus, as you stated "night" is something people recognize a lot more easily. xd.png

"You have won 2nd prize in a beauty contest. Collect $10."

Oh, wait. That was Monopoly. I didn't win.

Congrats to the winners.

The redraws another two weeks right? ;_;

If there is a re-draw. If everyone has claimed their prizes, their won't be a third re-draw, and the chances of another draw is pretty low. But you never know.