TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Just re-mentioning, I have a standing offer of art + either a 3rd Gen Silver Shimmer from the Artist's Alt Shimmer or a 2nd Gen from my (still-yet-to-be-but-has-been-promised) artist's alt Val '09 for any 2nd Gen prize dragons.

So if any of you winners are interested in getting some art and artist's alt offspring, let me know! :3

The link said I didn't win, but I had to check my email anyway, to get a "second opinion." xd.png Unfortunately, the link and my email are in agreement: Not this year.

Sounds like we were on a similar brainwave, Except I scanned my e-mail first then went to the link happy.gif Same story. Perhaps another time them, eh?

Gratz to all the re-draw winners! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Stayed up hoping for new release, saw message of raffle update and was not chosen. *sighs wistfully*

Congratulations to all the lucky new winners!

hey i didnt win either. oh well better luck to all of us non winners next year. now i shall await the valenties day eggie

I'm dying!!

I'm Dying!!

I'M DYING!!

This is too amazing!! Oh my word I cannot describe the level of excitement in me right now! Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Edited by AnanoKimi

I'm dying!!

I'm Dying!!

I'M DYING!!

This is too amazing!! Oh my word I cannot describe the level of excitement in me right now! Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Cute code laugh.gif

Oh my gosh! Isn't she beautiful?

I'm dying is a good description for the feeling, really, it's amazing!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Silky

Feel free to stalk, but please don't visit the 2nd page of my scroll. There are my other hatchlings and eggs and I don't want them to get sick.

Thanks~ I'm excited I got it X3 I was expecting some random code since I'm sure others would try for it but I got it and I'm so happy!

Oh my gosh! Isn't she beautiful?

I'm dying is a good description for the feeling, really, it's amazing!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Silky

Feel free to stalk, but please don't visit the 2nd page of my scroll. There are my other hatchlings and eggs and I don't want them to get sick.

What's your scroll page setting? Users can change how many dragons they can see per page, so it could be that others see your dragons on their first page. I only see one page for your scroll, so if I view your scroll I will automatically give all your growing dragons a view and unique view. If your other dragons are young, I would suggest fogging them just in case/keeping a close eye on them and keeping them fogged when you're not on the computer. Good luck and congrats!

Cute code laugh.gif

I concur!

Thanks for informing! THe younger ones are hidden now.

As I said, feel free to stalk. Every click helps her hatching faster, and I can't wait see her hatching *lol*

Thanks~ I'm excited I got it X3 I was expecting some random code since I'm sure others would try for it but I got it and I'm so happy!

Yeah okay that's a really cute code. Especially because it can be "my first" or "mist" with a y so it's a title AND a name.

My code has a strange history *lol* It's a reference to some people I know from the internet with really long and silky hair. This hair realy impressed me very much.

They brought me to dc, so the code is a reference to their gorgeous hair *lol*

Edited by April2000

I'm dying!!

I'm Dying!!

I'M DYING!!

Aha, that is indeed a cute code. smile.gif Congrats!

No luck with redraws this time either....I'm starting to hate the raffles when reading about things like this

Although I've not posted it on the open forum because I don't want to seem like I'm gloating, I'd also like to congratulate my husband for his luck, too. He's won a 2nd place prize as well - his will be a Silver Tinsel. With TJ's permission, we've decided that his will be gifted to me, as I am far more active and hubby will not do it justice

happening... it sometimes feels just so unfair that some people being so much kissed by luck that they obtain 2 prizes, while the majority of users will never be able to obtain even a 2nd or third gen. Low gen prizes or even prize fails are mostly traded among the lucky winners for just the same, or larger amounts of cb rares which are almost as hard to find. So the winners are in the position to accumulate more and more metallics, and the rest of the users can just dream.

I'd really like to see more gifting among winners, so they would spread joy and could help newer users or those with no CB metals fill theiy scrolls with pretty stuff, too-instead of just being the target of much envy. And I sincerely hope some of the new lucky ones might at least do some even gen checker breeding, since for a long time, you could not breed metals or rares among each other, and there are so many pretty even gen lineages that would look just awesome with prizes, but mostly there's just stair and spiral lineages (which are easier, yes), but rids the game of another option.

I don't want to attack any of the winners, just rant a little bit about the inequality of life's possibilities in general, when you're a person who's never been lucky at all (neither with your family, or in business life, and are used to poverty and all the pretty, nice things you'll never be able to afford, be it a hobby, job training, vacation, a car, even medical care not included in healt insurance, such as teeth, a home that's your own, you just start to be jealous on the more privileged persons (like, those with parents well off enough to pay for university) Sorry about that, and not meant to hurt anyone's personal feelings.

Edited by Sirikith

Yeah, I also noticed this "trading society" that we have here: In Germany, we have the saying "Geld gesellt sich zu Geld", that means, "Money adds itself to money".

So, if you own some low gen Prizes/other rare dragons, you get cb rares or whatever, and if you son't own them, then the chance of getting them is near zero.

That's the reason why I contacted three newbies of the "Newbie gifting programm" and offered them a 2nd gen/Tinselfail, if they're answerend, I'll try to breed for them before I start with my list.

Short question: Are the Prizes this year again protected against dying from sickness? Silky got sick and I fogged her, as I don't know if it might be dangerous for her...

They are protected from dying of sickness, though not from getting sick - like how TJ's thuwed new-release eggs/hatchlings always get sick but never die.

Thanks for the info! Unfogged again.

It's a great time to rack up views and to try and beat the view records. wink.gif

Looks like it is, my one got a lot of clicks in the last minutes.

I'm happy about every click, as I can't wait to see her hatching and click are making the procedere pretty fast *lol*

I may be wrong, but I don't believe that clicks actually shorten the hatching time - as far as I'm aware, they simply balance out the UV/V ratio and make a dragon less likely to be sick.

I might be mistaken, though, since it's way too late at night for me to be thinking. |D

But why are the eggs of TJ then always hatching a long time before they're even getting near to 4 days rest time?

They... don't?

I know that he deliberately sets the time to be a lot lower than the regular release eggs on purpose, so that we can see the hatchlings/adults before our own dragons hatch/grow up.

Ah, right! I had a knot in my brain, I thought they are at days when first shown to us for a few minutes. So then, it's logical, right.

Firestar, I like the code of your Shimmer!