TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

70-close to the goal laugh.gif

Who or what is a yarold? My translation program has no idea...?

Just a web site where you can click links for credits, and put your own links up using the credits you gain. smile.gif

You should be able to easily reach 100 without it.

Clicked silky ninja.gif daww, I needs more new shimmer codes, gimme gimme :c

I've only managed to find 7 so far ninja.gif may the hunt begin once they start breeding

@starscream yuh I know, haven't harrashed before and won't be doing that now either, I mostly ask for swaps

edit: 12 codes found, 11 sure of how "high" color they r wub.gif

Edited by Hisa

Just remember, those who have won prizes have every right to say no to anyone they choose to. Harassment of winners will not be tolerated.

Thanks for all the clicks-we're already at 76!

Okay, so yarold is a website. I already was pretty confused *lol*

No luck this time.

Congratulations to the new winners

clicked silky tongue.gif

Edited by rexreen

I am hyperventilating.

Yes to Amazon_Warrior. an HM.

I have never even won so much as a bingo game in my life. I am truly amazed.

Ahhhhh!! Congratulations!!!!

Congrats!

7 more clicks and we have the 100!

Well, I'm not a winner, but I'm happy!! biggrin.gif

All of the new raffle winners have chosen such PRETTY CODES!!!

Congrats to all of the winners, and good luck! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I clicked Silky smile.gif

EDIT: I may or may not be stalking the AP for CB prizes!! tongue.gif

Edited by Saltpath

Will there be re-redraws if people don't answer to these emails or something?

(Please say yes)

Also, I clicked Silky the 106th or 107th time.

He DID get forewarning - he got an email saying he was one of the lucky few. tongue.gif

OK i do not know if that was meant as a joke or not but the forewarning I was talking about was letting the people that won know exactly when the eggs would be given out So they can make room on their scroll. And from the replies here I see my son was not the only one this happened to.

OK i do not know if that was meant as a joke or not but the forewarning I was talking about  was letting the people that won know exactly when the eggs would be given out So they can make room on their scroll. And from the replies here I see my son was not the only one this happened to.

Sorry he missed first rounds of egg giving - is it worth popping a pm to TJ about it to find our guesstimates? I find it hard not to fill up all egg slots and to keep one open without knowing would be difficult as you could guarantee the second you did lock yourself would be when they are given out!

EDIT: As this affects only small number of users - he might be inclined to let you know in PM as it is very specific?

Edited by lilacamy931

Congratulations to the new winners! It's fun to see how excited everyone is over their new prize dragons too.

I clicked Silky too, April. I think I was 110. *strokes the pretty*

Sorry he missed first rounds of egg giving - is it worth popping a pm to TJ about it to find our guesstimates? I find it hard not to fill up all egg slots and to keep one open without knowing would be difficult as you could guarantee the second you did lock yourself would be when they are given out!

EDIT: As this affects only small number of users - he might be inclined to let you know in PM as it is very specific?

Yea, I mean literally not more then a few hours before TJ gave out the prizes, he locked his scroll. He is only 12 and had ADHD and this upset him really badly. I doubt though PMing TJ would change anything. He already stated he would have to wait.

Edited by WarriorPriest

Wait--this may sound dumb but, when TJ said "they will receive their prize in the next round" did he mean next year? unsure.gif Just wondering, as I don't want to make a mistake.

No, he meant he'll send them when he sends the redraw prizes.

I think "next round" means "together with the redrawn ones". :-)

Thank you all so much- Silky has 128 clicks.

Now, the question is: Can we get the 200? Quoting Obama: "Yes, we can!" At least, I'm hoping *lol*

Aw sorry WarriorPriest - tell him it will of course be ok though might have to stick to keeping a slot open for now sad.gif

As we should never presume or assume - hopefully TJ will do it before Valentine's breeding.

@April2000 You ambitious person, you. tongue.gif

Thanks for the quick answer, April & prpldrgnfr!

Edited by Evolette

One day I'll get a prize... sad.gif

Once again congrats to all!

I'm sure some winners will gift out to the est of their abilities. Its difficult to try and gift to those without a 2nd gen. All in all its up to the winner to do as they like whether others like it or not. They can freeze, trade, abandon, hoarde, heck even kill their prize or prize babies.

I have personally never been lucky and here I sit with my lovely little silver tinsel baby. Its all about remembering that life is not fair and complaining about what others have compared to what you don't will only make you miserable. I don't have appealing lineages, CB metals, Wanted 2nd gens, Dorkfaces, or other wanted stuff y the DC community. I have messy metals, high gen prize babies, lots of prize fails, and I;ve made the most of that. I am thankful I even have the metals I have because people where kind enough to give them to me, or trade them to me for the little I had.

All in all, do not glare at others for what they have that you lack, just enjoy what you have, love it every second you get, and let life go on. Life will never be fair, and take this from someone who has been dealt some really bad hands in life, but I am thankful for everything I have managed to have whether still here or gone.

On another note:

I love my little babies code~ Its perfect and I like TheCompleteAnimorph's point, its a code and a name and I now have the perfect name for it!! Whether its a boy or girl, we will have to wait and see. Ooh! I think its gonna be a girl, whatcha guys think?

@AnanoKimi: If you have a name you want to give it I suggest reserving it with one of your other dragons so no one claims it first hahaha.

As for what you had on your scroll at first, there are so many people with similar situations as you. My first shimmer was a 8th gen from Echoes in the Deep with 4 different breeds in it, all holidays. Gradually I worked my way down to getting nicer things and at most now I'm sitting with a 3rd gen bronze shimmer. An entire year and I only got it last month hahaha. So I definitely feel you about that.

@April2000: are you trying to get Silky to get the most views of any prize? You have a lot to aim for. xd.png

Yeah I'd suggest putting it in Yarold's, or giving someone else permission to put it in there since there are people willing to do so to keep things anonymous.

Kojayo that code is music to my ears ahahahahaha

(/shot)

Edited by zaverxi