TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

No luck with redraws this time either....I'm starting to hate the raffles when reading about things like this

happening... it sometimes feels just so unfair that some people being so much kissed by luck that they obtain 2 prizes, while the majority of users will never be able to obtain even a 2nd or third gen. Low gen prizes or even prize fails are mostly traded among the lucky winners for just the same, or larger amounts of cb rares which are almost as hard to find. So the winners are in the position to accumulate more and more metallics, and the rest of the users can just dream.

I'd really like to see more gifting among winners, so they would spread joy and could help newer users or those with no CB metals fill theiy scrolls with pretty stuff, too-instead of just being the target of much envy. And I sincerely hope some of the new lucky ones might at least do some even gen checker breeding, since for a long time, you could not breed metals or rares among each other, and there are so many pretty even gen lineages that would look just awesome with prizes, but mostly there's just stair and spiral lineages (which are easier, yes), but rids the game of another option.

I don't want to attack any of the winners, just rant a little bit about the inequality of life's possibilities in general, when you're a person who's never been lucky at all (neither with your family, or in business life, and are used to poverty and all the pretty, nice things you'll never be able to afford, be it a hobby, job training, vacation, a car, even medical care not included in healt insurance, such as teeth, a home that's your own, you just start to be jealous on the more privileged persons (like, those with parents well off enough to pay for university) Sorry about that, and not meant to hurt anyone's personal feelings.

I'm sure some winners will gift out to the est of their abilities. Its difficult to try and gift to those without a 2nd gen. All in all its up to the winner to do as they like whether others like it or not. They can freeze, trade, abandon, hoarde, heck even kill their prize or prize babies.

I have personally never been lucky and here I sit with my lovely little silver tinsel baby. Its all about remembering that life is not fair and complaining about what others have compared to what you don't will only make you miserable. I don't have appealing lineages, CB metals, Wanted 2nd gens, Dorkfaces, or other wanted stuff y the DC community. I have messy metals, high gen prize babies, lots of prize fails, and I;ve made the most of that. I am thankful I even have the metals I have because people where kind enough to give them to me, or trade them to me for the little I had.

All in all, do not glare at others for what they have that you lack, just enjoy what you have, love it every second you get, and let life go on. Life will never be fair, and take this from someone who has been dealt some really bad hands in life, but I am thankful for everything I have managed to have whether still here or gone.

On another note:

I love my little babies code~ Its perfect and I like TheCompleteAnimorph's point, its a code and a name and I now have the perfect name for it!! Whether its a boy or girl, we will have to wait and see. Ooh! I think its gonna be a girl, whatcha guys think?

Very nicely said, AnanoKimi.

Congratulations on your win, and good luck. smile.gif

Congratulations to all other winners, too. smile.gif

"Sorry, you were not selected as a winner in the 2013 Holiday Raffle. "

I don't know what I expected. d:

Congrats to new winners.

Congrats once again to all the lucky ones!!! Cuddle your new babys close. smile.gif

PS. Gold Shimmer winners...... please please please please do a Gold Shimmer x Stripe lineage!!!!!!!!! xd.png

It is awesome to wake up and see more HM winners announced and several people being bumped up - its quite surprising how many there are! Congrats to old and new. HM winners - love to hear the exciting choices you have gone for. biggrin.gif

*hopes some of the new HM winners will choose a CB Hellhorse, Bluna, coloured Stripe, ... etc*

Congrats to you all, too!

Edited by TheGrox

*hopes some of the new HM winners will choose a CB Hellhorse, Bluna, coloured Stripe, ... etc*

Congrats to you all, too!

ooo *dreams of a cb red stripe... sigh* laugh.gif

I love those codes. Well chosen people. smile.gif

Edited by Raphy

Congratulations to the winners, old ones and new ones! smile.gif

Now, that i didn't win, hmm, perhaps i should stalk the AP?? I DID HAPPEN before, didn't it??? xd.png

It did, right! So,why not? There's always a chance :-)

Oh wow, Silky is already at 60 clicks right now-can we reach 100 today?

Edited by April2000

In aid of your goal I have clicked the gorgeous egg for you laugh.gif

Could put it in yarolds... tongue.gif

70-close to the goal laugh.gif

Who or what is a yarold? My translation program has no idea...?

Congratulations to the new winners - have fun choosing! And of course, congratulations to the original winners - enjoy your new baby. <3

70-close to the goal laugh.gif

Who or what is a yarold? My translation program has no idea...?

Yarolds is a site you sign up to and give clicks to various things to gain points and also clicks in return smile.gif Dont think you are going to need it for this egg though!

Because haven't had coffee yet and numpty which way round is eastern and western dragons?

I clicked Silky for you. I hope you reach your goal