TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

@April2000: are you trying to get Silky to get the most views of any prize? You have a lot to aim for. xd.png

Logic does not hold the click record, though. wink.gif

Congratz to all those who won happy.gif

And to the new winners too happy.gif

I'd also like to introduce my eggy to you: http://dragcave.net/lineage/keglu

Say hello to the prince! smile.gif

Hello little prince!

*click*

MUSIC-what a lovley code. wub.gif

zaverxi: Oh, no, not conscious, at least. But if it works, why not? I'll try to get as many clicks at possible, and currently, Silky is at 149. So I think 200 for today are pretty realistic, and tomorrow, some persons may like to click again, so I think that something around 500-600 may be a great thing when she's an adult.

But if it's working Silky is getting more than 1250 clicks, what is a huge number, I would kind of jump all around and my poor flatmate would thing I'm crazy-if she isn't thinkig this already *lolÜ

Edited by April2000

Congratz to all those who won happy.gif

And to the new winners too happy.gif

I'd also like to introduce my eggy to you: http://dragcave.net/lineage/keglu

Say hello to the prince! smile.gif

Awesome, congrats! I hope he is a prolific breeder. happy.gif I got in on the re-draw runner-up prize, yeah!

My goal this year is to get some low-gen shimmers and tinsels. I have high-gen tinsels and one lonely gold shimmer, and lots of lovely shimmerfails.

MUSIC-what a lovley code. wub.gif

zaverxi: Oh, no, not conscious, at least. But if it works, why not? I'll try to get as many clicks at possible, and currently, Silky is at 149. So I think 200 for today are pretty realistic, and tomorrow, some persons may like to click again, so I think that something around 500-600 may be a great thing when she's an adult.

But if it's working Silky is getting more than 1250 clicks, what is a huge number, I would kind of jump all around and my poor flatmate would thing I'm crazy-if she isn't thinkig this already *lolÜ

I can put it in yarolds if you wish. I've got something a load of credits on it that I don't use. smile.gif Should get you to the 200 really easily.

Lilac: codes, I agree! Some of them are definitely mouthwatery... haha.

Awesome, congrats! I hope he is a prolific breeder. happy.gif I got in on the re-draw runner-up prize, yeah!

My goal this year is to get some low-gen shimmers and tinsels. I have high-gen tinsels and one lonely gold shimmer, and lots of lovely shimmerfails.

Thanks! smile.gif Congratz to you too. It'd be nice to set some trades in the future smile.gif

@zaverxi, the little prince says thanks for the candy biggrin.gif

the codes i've seen so far are really nice. i think 00000 the tinsel is my favorite so far tho tongue.gif MUSIC is nice too.

i got a 3G from penk recently so that's the closest thing i'll be getting to a cb prize this year lol

Anyone knows where could I find one of those lovely raffle ribbons to wear on my sigspace? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ainisarie @ Feb 1 2014, 06:24 PM)

I am hyperventilating.

Yes to Amazon_Warrior. an HM.

I have never even won so much as a bingo game in my life. I am truly amazed.

Ahhhhh!!  Congratulations!!!!

Thanks. The code I hope to get is a sort of tribute to the person responsible for my joining DC. It's the name of an RP character of hers whom I very much liked. She posted her eggs/hatchies on the pages. The first adult dragon I saw was a water, and I loved it. So, here I am.

Edited by ainisarie

Anyone knows where could I find one of those lovely raffle ribbons to wear on my sigspace? biggrin.gif

Right here, they're by Evolette.

Thank you everybody for the code compliments.

Though, how are so many people posting their egg in their siggy? Everytime I tried it was all "please read the rules before posting your eggs."

Are you doing the lineage view only? Those are allowed not the actual egg page?

Thank you everybody for the code compliments.

Though,  how are so many people posting their egg in their siggy? Everytime I tried it was all "please read the rules before posting your eggs."

Post it again, but replace the "View" with "Lineage"

EDIT: Yep, I'm a stalker, but: user posted image

[URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/MUSIC][IMG=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130129093018/dragcave/images/6/67/Shimmer-scale_silver_egg.png][/URL]

Edited by Saltpath

You can't post the BB code of eggs in the forum. But you can use the lineage link and a picture of the egg sprite, the pictures can be found in the trading-section. They're pinned at the top.

My only other question is, if we missed the first round.. Are our codes we wanted safe, or is it still possible to lose em?

I think they're safed, but I'm not sure. I have my baby safe on my scroll, so I don't have informations...

Edited by April2000

Well, here are mine, with an explanation of the codes..

First, Hubby's - which he gifted to me because he doesn't get to play often and figured it would be better utilized on my scroll since I play daily.

Meet Pipes

His formal name is to be P1RATE, named after my beloved kitty who went missing in July of last year and still have not been found. sad.gif

And then the one I won:

Meet Beets

His formal name is to be C0RVUS, named after the silly dog in my avatar. His nickname is Beetle, which is often shortened to "Beets", so it only seemed appropriate to name my prize dragon after my real life prize. <3