TJ09

2014-02-01 - Raffle Update

Thank you for the Upgrade, TJ. biggrin.gif I'll honour the little guy. smile.gif

PS: To those that decided to take a peek: No it was not the silver shimmer egg. My prize egg is a bronze shimmer and well hidden. wink.gif

Edited by Nahala

I was bumped up a prize tier (to bronze shimmer), but TJ graciously allowed me to have the CB Holly I requested anyway.

Yee so giddy!

So excited, an update! I'm still not a winner.

But congrats to all the new winners!

Hooray! Congratulations to all of the new (and old) winnners! I'm so excited to finally have my shiny baby on my scroll. happy.gif <3 And it looks like I got upgraded a bit from Bronze Tinsel to Silver Tinsel. Sweet!

For those of you who are curious, my Tinsel's code is "night." There is no real significance behind it other than the fact I love nighttime. If I had come up with a cool Stargate code you know it would have been something like that. lol

Edited by sheppardkid

Aw no luck on redraw for me. But yay new eggs are here and congrats to all winners again with your shinies and HMs!

For the winners might want to hide/fog other hatchlings/eggs in case of stalkeries and sick eggs from over curious viewers laugh.gif

Congrats to the winners new and old!

I've got to say, I'm loving all the codes I saw so far wub.gif

For the winners might want to hide/fog other hatchlings/eggs in case of stalkeries and sick eggs from over curious viewers laugh.gif

I've read somewhere that raffle wins were protected from dying of sickness - was that just a rumour?

I've read somewhere that raffle wins were protected from dying of sickness - was that just a rumour?

The raffle eggs are protected, yes. However, other eggs and hatchlings that are on the scroll are not.

Hooray! Congratulations to all of the new (and old) winnners! I'm so excited to finally have my shiny baby on my scroll. happy.gif <3 And it looks like I got upgraded a bit from Bronze Tinsel to Silver Tinsel. Sweet!

For those of you who are curious, my Tinsel's code is "night." There is no real significance behind it other than the fact I love nighttime. If I had come up with a cool Stargate code you know it would have been something like that. lol

Oh, congrats! I had my fingers crossed that you would get bumped up. happy.gif

Nothing here, of course. Congrats to everyone who got their babies today (and the new winners)! It sounds really exciting. xd.png

Oh, congrats! I had my fingers crossed that you would get bumped up. happy.gif

Thanks, Amazon! *huggles* Now I can fulfill one of my items on my wishlist all on my own. happy.gif

Yay! Still not a winner though. I am happy to see that we actually have an official answer on whether or not to keep a slot open. So many people ask that each year.