diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Could someone hold onto one egg for me for a few minutes? ❤️ Thank you both so much! I sent a PM to purplehaze.

Edited by pinkgothic

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

Could someone hold onto one egg for me for a few minutes? ❤️

I can.

1 minute ago, pinkgothic said:

Could someone hold onto one egg for me for a few minutes? ❤️

Sure!  I've got room to hold one!

Anyone know Toyoo's contact info?

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

2 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Anyone know Toyoo's contact info?

@Toyo is who you want

My usual contacts for holding eggs are unfortunately still absent, can someone hold onto one egg for me for a few minutes? ❤️ Than you, @Tawanda001! Much appreciated. :)

Edited by pinkgothic

4 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

My usual contacts for holding eggs are unfortunately still absent, can someone hold onto one egg for me for a few minutes? ❤️

Sure, I have room, message me

Sorry to double post, but can anyone Earthquake a Shumoga egg for me? (I doubt anyone is willing to hold a bunch of eggs, but maybe?) I can take 3-4 of yours and keep one for a day or hatch if my egg is killed.

Thanks!! :)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(done)

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg and teleport it back, please PM me - thanks!

Edit: Thanks again @purplehaze for helping out, it's much appreciated! :) 

Edited by Rhikasa

does anyone know @BlueLatios in discord? they very kindly returned an egg with a code that made them want to bite it, and after learning the reason why, i think they *should* give it a bite! i pm'd them a link here but i don't think they really use the forums anymore.

so if anyone is able to tell them the mangled miaou code is waiting to be picked up and turned into a vampire (fingers crossed), that would be wonderful. 

can someone online bounce 4 eggs back to me? i had a brainfart and influenced literally every of my important eggs wrong...

I need: to erase an influence If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here - thanks!

Edited by steeve

Is there someone who will have some scroll space for about 12 hours to hold a couple of hatchies for me?

55 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Is there someone who will have some scroll space for about 12 hours to hold a couple of hatchies for me?

I can hold 4 hatches if you still need.

29 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

I can hold 4 hatches if you still need.

PM sent!

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHY DC RECORDS SAYS I HAVE NO EGGS, AND WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DC SCROLL BANNERS THAT DO NOT WORK INCLUDING ME? ONE WOULD THINK THAT TJ09 WOULD WANT HIS BANNER TO WORK. 

Does anyone have contact with @Process off forum - Discord, for instance ? Please ask them to check their PMs.

If someone did that - thanks. All sorted, anyway.

19 hours ago, anonymous said:

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHY DC RECORDS SAYS I HAVE NO EGGS, AND WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE DC SCROLL BANNERS THAT DO NOT WORK INCLUDING ME? ONE WOULD THINK THAT TJ09 WOULD WANT HIS BANNER TO WORK. 

You DON'T have any eggs, only dead ones. Which don't count after 24 hours. Your banner looks at least close to correct.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is anyone available to Precog some hatchies for me? I really need to remember to get more Aeons before holiday events.

Done, thanks. :)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(done)

22 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Is anyone available to Precogs some hatchies for me? I really need to remember to get more Aeons before holiday events.

I have Aeons, you can PM me.

So I got help with the last batch (thanks again), but is anyone else around who could Precog a few more for me?

Separate request: Can anyone watch 2-4 hatchies, maybe for a day or two?

Edit: Been several hours without a response, so I'm gonna leave for now. If you can help, please PM me. Got some last-minute help, thank you! :)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(update)

If @Piston Smashed is on discord, someone please ask them to check their messages....

Thanks, someone !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Does anyone know if the user Clowny is on here or discord? (or if anyone can pass on a message elsewhere that is great too)
They offered on a trade of mine with an ungendered hatchie and I'd gladly accept if it genders correctly.

Edit: no clue how to cross text on mobile, but don't need help anymore 

Edited by Reykur

I need to turn a Cantomaris into Itus. Would someone be willing to trade the egg from and back to me? PM me, please

Thank you, 0x08

Also, sorry about the ignored messages, I honestly didn't notice I'd been PM'd already

Edited by LadyNova

Just now, LadyNova said:

I need to turn a Cantomaris into Itus. Would someone be willing to trade the egg from and back to me? PM me, please

I PMed you about it at least 1h ago

2 minutes ago, LadyNova said:

Sent!