diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Looking for someone to bounce an egg for me real quick, I fell asleep waiting on it due to heavy rain and want to erase the incubate to give myself more time 😄

Thanks @purplehaze, I DM'd!

Edited by swordblush

I accidentally bred a Valentine mate before I was ready, and it autoabandoned. 

If anyone catches this red Firegem egg in the AP and wants to return it, I'd appreciate it!  I'd be happy to breed something for you in return, too.

Anyone here able to wipe a mistake-influence? I have the one-way ready to go if so.

Done! Thanks, mishhelle!

Edited by Dirtytabs

Does anyone know GoldenKnightTsadi on Discord? I've been holding an egg for them and I haven't heard back yet. 

Did anybody accidentally abandon a gold wyvern a couple days ago? It had about 4d4h left when I grabbed it. If it was a mistake and you’d like it back, tell me it’s code. You have until February 9th, I hope that is reasonable. I have been informed someone likely abandoned it as a treat, but I wanted to double check. Thank you! 

Edit: Unfortunately I just realized there are some sites that show codes of hidden hatchlings too, and I realized how easy it would be to enter in my scroll, find the code, and lie about the dragon being yours. This fandom does seem very friendly and honest, but I don’t really want to risk it. I am sorry. 

Edited by Sonagon

thanks, got the egg, but sadly it misgenders, so the names will stay for the next egg *sigh*

I need: to find @Auguuuuus on the forum!   If you are this person, please contact me, or if you know who the person is, please DM me here - thanks!

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Anyone available for a quick egg bounce? :)

I got it sorted out. Sorry!

Edited by 0x08

34 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Anyone available for a quick egg bounce? :)

Did you get your bounce?

I have space if you still need it.

18 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Did you get your bounce?

I have space if you still need it.

An extremely late response, but I sorted it out in the end! Sorry for not updating, but thank you for your availability still.

if anyone happens to know @Magellan on discord, could you let them know miaou left the egg they wanted in their forum inbox? i don't want to drop it because it has a specific moon-based breeding window, but it's been 24 hours and i'm not sure if they're checking in here regularly... 🐈

tysm in advance! 💚

Edited by miaou
tagged the wrong player (d'oh!)

Is anyone able to bounce an egg? I need to erase an influence.

Edit: Sending a link, thanks purplehaze!

Edited by Rhikasa

12 minutes ago, Rhikasa said:

Is anyone able to bounce an egg? I need to erase an influence.

I can.

Can someone help me teleport my Canto egg to turn it into an Itus? Please😁

Edited by Elery.

3 hours ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

I can ^^

Sorry Had to go to the store.

Astreya helped me.

Thank you

Edited by Elery.

if anyone knows @Astharoshe on discord, could you let them know miaou is trying to return their hatchie? i pm'd here but i know they don't always get notifications, and i'm worried the hatchie will grow up before getting home.

ty in advance! 💚

Does anyone know the user Major? They have a trade up that I'm interested in, but I would like to be able to send precog proof, and I don't know how to contact them. :,)