diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Could someone help me bounce a Canto, please? I can provide both teleports. 

Thanks, @mishhelle!

Edited by MiaLily

3 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

Could someone help me bounce a Canto, please? I can provide both teleports. :)

I can :) 

16 minutes ago, milkbun said:

anyone know ranger3? i'd love to trade with them but cant really find them on here :(

Is this them? (Comes up in a member search.) @MBear

Edited by Lagie

strange, for me the member search doesn't give any results at all, the only stuff that comes up in the general search are some linked lineages in the "Great Lineages Found in the AP" thread, where they get quoted for cool lineages

(which is how i found them as well 😅 missed a gold shimmerscale egg on the AP only to find it was a really cool looking long stair with gold wyverns)

thank you for the find, i hope it is them!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the owner of Kai Karu? They offered on a trade and I had a question.

anyone knows if there's a member named bacon egg on this site? I got their egg and it said message them to return but i can't find them in member search somehow

ok, I'm still fairly new and I think I need some help navigating this.

I just caught two vamp eggs from the AP and they are bitten by two different vampires. One of them had their name changed to 'Plz return...' BUT it does not display any scroll name. How do I find them?

I have reached out to one potential owner, but I just realised that whoever bred the egg probably isn't the one who bit it (since I can see the parents scroll owners info and not the biters).

It is z-coded too 😬

Edited by kztory

There's no FORUM name on the egg ? (Please return to *** o forum) ? n Some of us have different scroll names - me, for one !  In that case there really isn't a lot you can do !

But given that it's a Z. it might be worth mentioning it in the Z thread...So I have done.

There's only this:

Bitten by: "Plz Return my Lost Children" - no info who's the owner; I can acces the info about the owner of Plz Return's parents, who turned her into vampire, who she turned, I've got ALL of this BUT the info who wants this egg back 😆

EDIT: Also, I've got another, bitten by BloodSoakedClaws - and it has some really pretty things in its lineage. What do I do with this? 😆I don't want to "waste" them.

Edited by kztory

does anyone happen to know the owner of the scrollname Ankaus? they made a super nice offer on a trade i had up and i feel bad for accepting a different offer, so i'd like to maybe give them a future sibling or something - but idk how to get in touch. :3

Edited by miaou

Can anybody hold an egg for me while I EQ?

Please pm :)

Thanks @purplehaze for helping out!

And thanks a lot @Fuzzbucket and @Tawanda001 for offering!

Edited by rinoa26

13 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

Can anybody hold an egg for me while I EQ?

Please pm :)

message sent

Would anyone be able to help me erase an influence? And this is a cracked ER egg... All good now, thanks to @Fuzzbucket!

Edited by Tiira

Sure, but if it's ER maybe it's too late ? Messaging...

If anyone knows the user Doduk or if they are here, I am sorry. 😭 I did not mean to reject your trade offer!

does anyone happen to know @Meinkenny ? scrollname is the same. i declined a very nice offer because i'd left out a critical detail in a hub trade, and i'd like to give them something for their troubles since it was my fault. :3 i did message them here but they haven't been to the forums in over 5 years...

any updates on CosmicTea? i cant access their scroll and they made a too generous offer on an egg of mine that puts me beyond the limit :(

20 minutes ago, kztory said:

Would somebody please bounce an egg for me? 

i can help 🙂

If anyone grabbed a Vampire egg in the AP with “86” in the code, could you please PM me? My dragons kicked it out and I really wanted a little “86” vamp.

(I think this is the right thread for this … ?)

I think i've seen a person on here looking for math related codes (containing sin, cos tan, stuff like that), does anyone know anything?

I'd have a nice egg for them :)

Hello, as some know I love gold Florets.

I saw a gold floret hatchling for trade for a Flamingo lineage egg. I have a few Flamingo dragons I can breed in exchange for hatchling but my egg limit is currently full. (I can breed to black tea, or pink floret?)

Dose anyone here go by ExaltedTaguel or know how to contact them? I'd appreciate it as I'd really like the gold Floret for my lineage building ❤️

Edited by LadyAngeliki

Can someone bounce an egg for me? I accidentally influenced it wrong :(

Done thankies!

Edited by djengis