diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

I have a DC tj09 scroll banner. It is accurate. However, when I click on it the DC records page says I have no dragons on my scroll. I understand there was a problem with a fansite awhile back. Could that have anything to do with my problem? There are other members with the same problem. Where has our data gone?

The link in your sig is wrong, if that might affect anything....

32 minutes ago, Erra said:

Soon i will need eggsitter (2 eggs) for moment when i try earthquake on my two shumogas.

I can help!

Sorry. Going offline now. Hope you find someone.

Edited by Lagie
No response, going offline

@Lagie Ops i didnt see that you go offline, sorry ;/

After so long (too long!) time my little zyu boy finally come out from egg... soo anyone can eggsitting 2 eggs for short time? 

18 minutes ago, Erra said:

@Lagie Ops i didnt see that you go offline, sorry ;/

After so long (too long!) time my little zyu boy finally come out from egg... soo anyone can eggsitting 2 eggs for short time? 

Do you still need someone to hold your eggs?

1 minute ago, Dragongirl141998 said:

Do you still need someone to hold your eggs?

Yes, 2 eggs (or at least 1 which i cant lost).

3 minutes ago, Erra said:

Yes, 2 eggs (or at least 1 which i cant lost).

Unless someone else can hold them now, I'll be able to hold 2 in a few minutes! :)

6 minutes ago, Dragongirl141998 said:

Unless someone else can hold them now, I'll be able to hold 2 in a few minutes! :)

i will be happy ^^ i can wait a little (i stay asleep in deep deep night due that shumo&zyu so some minutes more its not big deal xD)

Still need help ;/ (but now have problems with falling asleap ;c 4:30 in morning in my zone)

Edited by Erra

1 minute ago, Erra said:

Still need help ;/ (but now have problems with falling asleap ;c 4:30 in morning)

i can help! send me a PM with the transfer link and i'll hang onto them until you're ready for them back! 

Thank you both for respond, Dragongirl14199 back just minute after my post, very sorry for bothering im just tired after not catching moment when she(?) write and wainting with almost fully asleaping

Hello! This may be an odd request for help/use of this thread but here goes:

As you may have noticed, the pinned thread with egg/hatchling image codes in the trading forum has not been updated in a while and many of the links/images are broken. I wanted to try to re-make the thread with working links and all the new lovely breeds that have been added. I spoke to purpledragonclaw who suggested I should try to find at least 2 more people who would like to join in this effort and we'll have a project account for this thread. So if anybody is interested in working on this with me, please DM me. Thanks everybody :D 

Would it be ok to ask someone to trade a Cantor back and fourth with, so I can make the egg orange? Thanks!

@Lagie Yes please! :)

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

1 hour ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

Would it be ok to ask someone to trade a Cantor back and fourth with, so I can make the egg orange? Thanks!

Did you find someone? I can assist, if you didn't.

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here/PM me - thanks!

2 minutes ago, HeartJacker13 said:

I need: to erase an influence

If you can take my egg, and teleport it back, please reply here/PM me - thanks!

I have space for one egg. Just send it to me on a one-way.

7 minutes ago, Erra said:

Somebody can make teleport to make my g2 Canto into Itus variant?

I have space to bounce an egg if you haven't found someone else.  PM me with a transfer link, and I'll send it right back to you.

Edited by sorenna

I want use EQ so i looking for eggsitter for 2 eggs for moment.

No longer need.

Edited by Erra

does anyone know kouxinxin on discord maybe? they're  @Grando_Kohere. i pm'd them but i don't think they really use the forums much.

anyhow, i'd declined an offer they made because i already have a sibling of that offer - but then i didn't get any other offers before my egg hatched, so i just want to give them the hatchling now. the transfer link is in the pm. 🐈

Edited by miaou

Anyone know if Nix_PR is on here or discord? I can't look myself because I'm on mobile and it hates me, they have a trade offer for me but not enough space :(

2 hours ago, Astharoshe said:

Anyone know if Nix_PR is on here or discord? I can't look myself because I'm on mobile and it hates me, they have a trade offer for me but not enough space :(

Nothing's coming up with a scroll name search, alas.