TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see the prize dragons~

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to see the prize dragons~

The prize dragons are tinsels and shimmers.

Even Gens with Prizes? I'm seriously excited to find more of you interested in doing them. I have a couple set up, and am trying to find a trade for a 2nd gen gold tinsel as a mate for a 2nd gen tinselkin I have to make another. (though if I can ever get a metal egg that works instead I may just do that.) I love even gens best!

I know what people have said about having a hard time trading even gens. They take more work to make mates for, so a lot of people don't do them.

I posted congrats earlier to you guys who won prizes, but more of you are coming forward. I just want again to say how happy I am for you.

Actually there are EGs even from the First Prizes around.

Atm I own http://dragcave.net/lineage/sv9oO

I'm still hoping to own my Dream-combo Gen 2 Prize/Daydream some day smile.gif

Didn't win, and had absolutely no expectations of winning, so I am perfectly fine with that. Congrats to all that did win!

I've always thought if I did win, I wouldn't announce and just AP offspring and see how long it would take before people noticed. lol.

I really wanted a CB silver shimmer sad.gif Didn't win anything at all sad.gif Another year where I get unlucky again sad.gif Anyways, congrats to the winners biggrin.gif Hoping for a second gen prize dragon smile.gif

Edited by TheNinjaPotato

Even Gens with Prizes? I'm seriously excited to find more of you interested in doing them. I have a couple set up, and am trying to find a trade for a 2nd gen gold tinsel as a mate for a 2nd gen tinselkin I have to make another. (though if I can ever get a metal egg that works instead I may just do that.) I love even gens best!

I know what people have said about having a hard time trading even gens. They take more work to make mates for, so a lot of people don't do them.

I posted congrats earlier to you guys who won prizes, but more of you are coming forward. I just want again to say how happy I am for you.

I have a some evengen prize dragons -

Tinsel x Tinselkin pair - Crocias Aurea Thuwed Draconis x Fimbriatus Draconis - Child

Gen3 Silver Shimmer (x silver & shadow walkers) - can breed EG children

and

Gen3 Silver Shimmer (x Copper) - she needs a matching mate!

I'm definitely in the EG camp when it comes to prizes. *waves in direction of scroll* But I tend to gift them, so my EGs don't usually show up on the trade threads. (Someone practically took my hand off when I offered a couple of EG 4th gen Shimmers at Halloween, though - perhaps I should offer them more often! huh.gif)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

People hype so greatly over CBs.

Usually the awesome lineages have been done. Silver shimmer with blue nebula looks awesome. Why would I prefer a CB silver shimmer, when I could have a 5th gen one where the lineage I'm interested in has already been started for me.

because I prefer perfect EVEN GENS and not the stairs everybody has/breeds/trades?

I have a couple of second gen tins I could try an even down the line, always tried stairs as seemed the simplest.

I've been contemplating creating an even-gen with mine...

Dooooo eeeeeet!

I just want to say thank you to all the raffle winners in advance who are nice enough to share with everyone else either by trading or gifting, I am grateful for this because I always get some nice lineages down the line from it. I always appreciate this and its nice that such wonderful people got blessed with prizes.

Will any of the winners has a CB bright pink?

I would like much of a descendant from this combination ... in fact, if I won, this combination would be the first I would do biggrin.gif

Even Gens with Prizes? I'm seriously excited to find more of you interested in doing them.

Err... ever looked at my sig? :-)

I believe you can win a frill, just not a bright pink. ._. Neither can you ask for a zombie or neglected

Will any of the winners has a CB bright pink?

I would like much of a descendant from this combination ... in fact, if I won, this combination would be the first I would do biggrin.gif

I don't think that the old pinks are offered as a prize. The frills are though. :3

I know they can not be solicited as HM, but I say to those who already have a Bright Pink if they won a prize, could do with a combination of these:

Tinsel + Bright Pink or Shimmer + Bright Pink

Edited by Caio13z

There actually are some really pretty even-gen prize lineages out there already-- the problem is they're really difficult to work with unless you either have your own CB prize or are able to reliably score 2nd-gen prizes with mates of your choice. Even-gens are very hard to do much with if you can only start from 3g or 4g bases and can't add more prize dragons to the mix. At best, you can advance someone else's semi-checker one generation. I do have some pretty ones like that. But the best thing about winning my own prize dragon, in my opinion, would be that I could build 3rd-gen even-gens in patterns *I* thought up, and probably even swap 2nd-gens with somebody else to make true checkers. :-) Ah well, maybe another year...

Hehe, maybe this year it will get easier to track down more people willing to breed to balloons. Took me two years to be able to breed the checkers I can breed!

Grats everyone.