diaveborn

New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion

Ok, so I might be crazy, and it could just be a string of bad luck, but I could SWEAR since my Celestial Dragons matured I've had crazy bad breeding results with all my other dragons. Again, this might just be in my head, but has anyone else noticed anything like this?

Nope. I even got a Gold that I could gift. Otherwise, it's just the same old, same old.

Haha, likely just a string of really bad luck + coincidence. xd.png

*prods her breeding projects to do better in the future*

Hi I missed the april release, can someone tell me what does the new egg description is please? so I can look for some, they are still being released right?

thanks so much for any help

"This translucent egg shines like starlight."

Celestial Dragons are dropping in every biome. "This translucent egg shines like starlight."

Woah! It makes sense for crystal to shatter. ohmy.gif

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there is nothing at all dropping right now... any clue as to why?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there is nothing at all dropping right now... any clue as to why?

The desert drake is still dropping. There's three of them in there as of right now.

And there's a few new dragons dropping in the coast as well.

Edited by Syiren

What pairings do people like for the candelabras?

EDIT: Would still love some answers. Here's what I've tried: http://imgur.com/a/IQbaV/layout/horizontal / http://imgur.com/a/IQbaV (just different layouts, however you prefer flipping through my mass of images)

I think I like hellfires (both genders) best. Fevers, embers, frostbites, sapphires, spirit wards, and luminas aren't bad.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

While I don't have any use for the new BSA, I'm quite happy that a BSA was introduced.

I have to admit I''m a little annoyed with the BSA. I mean, it's only useful for traders. If you don't trade, it's totally useless. Adding one day to low-time eggs would be beneficial, but then they have to tack on that anti-views condition and that just makes the BSA worthless for low-time eggs. So the only people this benefits is traders.

On the other hand, I really like these dragons as a whole and I'm just annoyed with myself that I only have one breedable pair of Coastal Waverunner/Electric.

I have to admit I''m a little annoyed with the BSA. I mean, it's only useful for traders. If you don't trade, it's totally useless. Adding one day to low-time eggs would be beneficial, but then they have to tack on that anti-views condition and that just makes the BSA worthless for low-time eggs. So the only people this benefits is traders.

On the other hand, I really like these dragons as a whole and I'm just annoyed with myself that I only have one breedable pair of Coastal Waverunner/Electric.

I must agree. I'm not a trader so, as said previously, I do not have any use for it. I can think of a bunch of suggested BSAs that would be quite more useful for the community, not just for traders. Oh well...

What a pleasant surprise that there is a new BSA. My Storm-Rider Dragons are still hatchlings at the moment so I had no idea. Anyway, for me, new breed-specific actions are always welcome. happy.gif

//Edit: Apparently, the BSA belonged to the Bolt Dragons. I just haven't looked at the actions available to them. laugh.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

I'd rather see the opposite kind of BSA - remove a day from a hatchling. I could at least use it in opposite to 'Stun'... ^^; I think I won't be able to use it, especially because of that 'no views for 2 days' drawback.

But bolts are quite pretty on their own.

As for the hybrid... my only couple refused and I can't breed a replacement myself nor my bf can(coz has no Electrics)sleep.gif

REFUSE TO HAVE REFUSALS! grrrr... I hate when they come for new releases if I can't even have a spare... (I caught a spare for the Bolt) meh... No fun.

I have to admit I''m a little annoyed with the BSA. I mean, it's only useful for traders. If you don't trade, it's totally useless.

It's also useful if you are away for the weekend...

This new BSA is so useful for trading Nebulas, because the colour is only visible in stage 2 Nebula hatchlings!

I know electric x waverunner creates the hybrids.

But what about hybrid x ??? ?

Do we have a lot of success with breeding the hybrids to create more hybrids?

I know electric x waverunner creates the hybrids.

But what about hybrid x ??? ?

Do we have a lot of success with breeding the hybrids to create more hybrids?

You mean a hybrid with anything else? They can produce hybrids and the mate's breed (and in this case, spitfires). I'm using an ultraviolet for example, but I imagine they all work the same.

Edited by dirtytabs

If you have noticed, bolts cooling down from BSA have electric surrounding them. This has been confirmed by Birdz.

user posted image

This really shouldn't ruin lineages all that much, because look at without and with the electricity, and it really looks similar unless you really concentrate on it.

You mean a hybrid with anything else? They can produce hybrids and the mate's breed (and in this case, spitfires). I'm using an ultraviolet for example, but I imagine they all work the same.

I really hope this happens after the ratios even out. I have fun creating lineages manipulating this tongue.gif

Can anyone who has adult Aeons test their BSA on black, green, undine, and nebula eggs?

O_o

I just tried to imagine what alt-predicting would do to the trade market. I don't know whether I hope that does or doesn't work.

Edited by Gryphonic

I'm pretty sure it only tells the gender of the eggs/s1 hatchlings... nothing else. *confused*

Can anyone who has adult Aeons test their BSA on black, green, undine, and nebula eggs?

user posted image

Sorry, it just shows the gender. It would be nice to know colors of Nebulas, Gemshards and such. I guess that would take all the fun out of it. ^-^