diaveborn

New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion

Since the Gems started to get a bit more common again I am able to catch them. I got one Red and one Blue so far, hope I can catch some more. So if there still is someone who hasn't been lucky to catch some, just send me a PM, I will gift them happily as soon as they are unlocked for Teleport. smile.gif

Guys as long as you see the eggs you have a chance! I just caught my second red crystal and im in a car using my cellphone and cell data in an area without the best cell service (2 bars only) so have hope and just keep trying <3 Never give up and fight til you cant fight anymore!

*facepalms* I'm dumb and snatched up a red egg from the Volcano without seeing what was dropping that hour! Green is what I actually need xd.png~Please take trading to the Trading section~ I just found out that one of my green hatchlings misgendered and I don't have all the sprites after all. xd.png

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I have 2 red eggs I'll be either offering for easy trade or for free to those who havent had luck catching once they come off cooldown ...I need to stop catching because I have 2 egg slots and need green xd.png

I'm so glad they seem to be dropping better! I'm (still) scroll-locked, but I plan on hunting for my 2nd green gem in four hours.

Jeeze, after whining like a baby I managed to snag one Red, 4 Greens and misclicked Brown Copper. I take my whininess back.

Jeeze, after whining like a baby I managed to snag one Red, 4 Greens and misclicked Brown Copper. I take my whininess back.

I am glad it worked out in the end. smile.gif

So after all this flooding (which I hope is just temporary and that these where not made super cave blocker common from people complaining)

Does anyone not have any yet? Since I have two of each now, I can help if someone does not have any.

I still need a red and a blue of the other gender than I have, but it looks like this will be possible now!

I'm so glad the drops are beefed up now! I just need three more fire gems to complete my CB goals (one green, two red). I hope the increased drop lasts long enough to get at least the two red to lock my scroll. smile.gif

I've got 2 extra reds now, i'll have to find people to gift them to once the cool down is over

was able to pick up the last red and green i needed to get male/female pair of each

*is trying the whining thing* wink.gif

They're finally flooding again, I have fast internet and a decent computer, there's nearly a two minute solid drop, and I didn't catch a. single. one. I do have some, I just want to catch 2 more each of red and blue so I can have two pairs.

*is trying the whining thing* wink.gif

They're finally flooding again, I have fast internet and a decent computer, there's nearly a two minute solid drop, and I didn't catch a. single. one. I do have some, I just want to catch 2 more each of red and blue so I can have two pairs.

I know the feeling. .Why am I so good at misclicking. I have been very kindly given a 2G but I have yet to catch my first CB new release from the volcano. ...and now I'm locked with 3 misclicks *sigh* I hope they are still dropping in 5 hours time rolleyes.gif

Just realized that my hatchies won't grow up in time for me to catch the next green droppings. I'm going to have to wait until the 8pm drops. And in that amount of time I might just get impatient and re-lock myself with AP eggs (like I usually do when there is no new release). Goodness.

I'm glad that they seem to be dropping better now, but there are still a crap-ton of people in the volcano. I mean wow.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got a red one

*faints from excitement*

Edited by Thaliel

yesssssssss! caught my first one. dropped a CB almandine to get it in the APwith an interesting code (PvmP**) if anyone is interested. jumping up & down!!

Thank you, Wiz, for poking me about this!

Here's a Fire-Gem cycler: user posted image

At the moment it just uses the corresponding, unaltered egg sprite, but it should always show you what the current dropping colour is. Please report any issues to me in PM! smile.gif

I may be getting more obvious cycler images (i.e. ones you can't mistake for just being the egg image) courtesy of another user. Once I do and the cycler changes, I'll edit credits into this post! happy.gif New icons acquired! Thank you so much for these lovely images, Shokomon!

----

Edit: Copying this into here so it's all in one place!

I noticed I forgot to post the code how to embed the cycler earlier. This is how you can use it:

Code:

[img=https://leviathan.thorngale.net/firegem/firegem.png]

Result:

user posted image

You can also open the URL and append a ?time= argument to find out what colour is dropping at a specific (cave) time:

https://leviathan.thorngale.net/firegem/fir...7-03-24%2018:01

You can't embed a time-specific image like that on this forum as an image, though, since the ? in the URL triggers its (sadly not very intelligent) anti-dynamic-image blocking heuristic ("Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed"). You can link to it, though.

Edited by pinkgothic

Yay they're dropping more!

~Please take trading to the Trading section~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

So after all this flooding (which I hope is just temporary and that these where not made super cave blocker common from people complaining)

If they are going to become cave bloacker, be sure I will take care of them tongue.gif

With the fire gems in the Volcano, a lot of people have abandoned CB misclicks. Those CB eggs are still in the AP, but incuhatchable. The glory! The AP is like a huge holding scroll.

Just a reminder that even though this is in SD, trading still belongs in the Trading section or in PM. ^^

I got a misclick (Brimstone, I think?). But I'm loving that I'm actually *seeing* gems at the drops now! It's awesome. I really should wait until it switches back to green, 'cause that's what I need most, but I only have two of the other colors, so... Let's hunt!