diaveborn

New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion

I just caught four more blues - I'll try and swap two for reds later. smile.gif

OMG!

I'm so stupid!!!

There was a CB Gold in Volcano but I had to go for the fire gem?!?!

OMG!

I'm so stupid!!!

There was a CB Gold in Volcano but I had to go for the fire gem?!?!

oh so three golds showed up in the volcano since the fire gem release. i missed them all lmao

Wow, they're flooding like mad! I caught four Fire Gems and saw so many at a normal 5 minute drop. Even saw some Tetras too.

Huh, I'm not sure this was pointed out or not sometime in the last few days, or if I'm just a bit nuts... either is quite possible. But I just noticed that the Fire Gems seem to have dimmed their glow a bit, to the point where it's not painful to look at them. I swear they were eye-searing before and now they're just pretty.

Either way I'm happy with this 'change', lol.

Ha so this happened:

I am catching a trio of fire gems to gift...well, they asked me for bred pairs but with this new drop and all I'm sure they will be just as happy with Caveborns.

So I go to Volcano.

I'm a few seconds late of the xx:00 drop.

There's one fire gem left in the last slot.

I click it.

Sorry, this egg has been taken by somebody else.

Go back to Volcano

Happens again

And it happened a total of 4 times...what the heck.

Ha so this happened:

I am catching a trio of fire gems to gift...well, they asked me for bred pairs but with this new drop and all I'm sure they will be just as happy with Caveborns.

So I go to Volcano.

I click it.

Go back to Volcano

Happens again

I encountered that too, I don't know why. I was seriously confused. But at least they're dropping a lot!

Ha so this happened:

So I go to Volcano.

I click it.

Go back to Volcano

Happens again

thats because there were 5 different fire gem eggs in a row and someone else beat you to them all :c

thats because there were 5 different fire gem eggs in a row and someone else beat you to them all :c

The first two were commons...I did manage to catch one when all three slots were filled though biggrin.gif . Now I just need a color swap. I've gotten them 2 blues, 2 reds, and 1 green. Now just to catch another red to trade for a green...

Why was there a second flood...? Is it because they were meant to be common, because so many people didn't get any, or because TJ is just messing with us? I don't know.

Why was there a second flood...? Is it because they were meant to be common, because so many people didn't get any, or because TJ is just messing with us? I don't know.

There were complaints about the eggs not dropping at all on the second day I think? And a major drama almost happening because it was so hard to find anything. So I assume it got adjusted to give everyone a better chance.

WHICH MEANS THAT my scroll is stuffed with Tetra eggs, I'm so happy<3 Who else is planning to hoard them?

Huh, I'm not sure this was pointed out or not sometime in the last few days, or if I'm just a bit nuts... either is quite possible. But I just noticed that the Fire Gems seem to have dimmed their glow a bit, to the point where it's not painful to look at them. I swear they were eye-searing before and now they're just pretty.

Either way I'm happy with this 'change', lol.

They look the same to me? blink.gif

I think it's result of Sock's report to TJ, he probably tweaked something to fix the draught last couple of days.

Is the second flood still going on?

Edit: nm, I was just in the cave at the hour drop and saw some.

Edited by inlaterdays

I have a question.

Who made the eggs for the Fire Gems?

I managed to catch an extra blue fire gem if anyone is still having difficulties getting one smile.gif They were just caught so I can't teleport them for another few hours.

Sigh, finally they are dropping well again, but it seems I have no chance in catching the blue egg I need to complete the pair. They always disappear in a millisecond

Everyone who's having difficulties catching the new eggs, I'll be happy to help you, in a few hours. I have some chores to do first and I am currently egg locked (I thought it was a good idea to start building up my pinks, since I need more influencers and all my red dragons are on cool down). I'll be good to go in a few hours to start helping!

I'm actually SCROLL-locked for the first time ever! I snagged so many low-time eggs out of the AP and I've been doing a ton of trading trying to get the new eggs. I actually abandoned a Falconiform hatchling that I didn't need, but I'm glad I did because I was FINALLY able to catch a Blue egg at the half-hour drop! I have every color now!

DAYS spent clicking for nothing - really discouraging. Even with the new flood, there are still so many grabbers that I have no Fire Gems, only a misclick that will be punted to the AP as soon as I can! Arg.

DAYS spent clicking for nothing - really discouraging. Even with the new flood, there are still so many grabbers that I have no Fire Gems, only a misclick that will be punted to the AP as soon as I can! Arg.

i'll catch them for you!