diaveborn

New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion

It was a Chrono egg I missed when I derp-clicked the Stripe. Very annoying, I was planning to gift it to someone. :/

I'm looking for one but cannot seem to find it anywhere. sad.gif I offered a gaia for a trade in exchange for a chrono, but no offers so far. sad.gif

I was slow to go and get these now I am paying for it. I have managed to catch 1 Alpine, 2 desert and 2 volcano. But am still in need of the forest one and the coast one plus 1 other Alpine. For the Alpine I will wait until it genders before I grab a second one.

All of them are now hatchlings. I am finding too that the Volcano one seems to appear lot oftener than the rest as with the Alpine it gets really frustrating to be in there from quarter to 12 at night up to almost past 1 in the morning and no sign of them. sad.gif Are they rare or what these other ones?

I was slow to go and get these now I am paying for it. I have managed to catch 1 Alpine, 2 desert and 2 volcano. But am still in need of the forest one and the coast one plus 1 other Alpine.  For the Alpine I will wait until it genders before I grab a second one. 

All of them are now hatchlings.  I am finding too that the Volcano one seems to appear lot oftener than the rest as with the Alpine it gets really frustrating to be in there from quarter to 12 at night up to almost past 1 in the morning and no sign of them.  sad.gif Are they rare or what these other ones?

Birdz didn't intend for them to be rare but others are easier to get. Right now they're being user driven rares.

Yeah I see chronos but I see golds more often.

Edit: got a chrono at the 4:20 mark ayyyyy

Edited by RecycledHeart

I think I've seen one of these things in the biomes, sigh. Was hoping for a maybe on the hour drop but nope, nothing. Missed a copper though because I didn't recognise the description and took too long trying to work out what it was without clicking it xd.png But yeah, seen one total, le sigh. One day I'll have one of these, let alone all of them.

Seen a mageia egg earlier today - of course I didn't catch it. dry.gif

The only CBs I have are three Astrapis- two being a gift, one being the only Xeno I've caught myself.

And they keep breeding more Astrapis and Gaias.

I just want a Chrono :|

The only CBs I have are three Astrapis- two being a gift, one being the only Xeno I've caught myself.

And they keep breeding more Astrapis and Gaias.

I just want a Chrono :|

If you don't mind a bred chrono I'd be happy to give you one. Caveborn would take a while since I have ious.

In the faster moving biomes they show up more.

I haven't seen a single Chrono egg in a while - ever since shortly after the flood has ended. sad.gif I sure hope to come across one more and catch it because I really want to help my friend out. sad.gif

Does anybody even see them in the cave?

I find the Chrono to be the most common, along with the Alpine ones. I find jungle to be the one I see the least.

but I do see more of them now than last week, so have faith smile.gif

I have seen them in the Forest but have yet to catch one and then when they do appear it is sometime only one. I have seen more of the dino eggs, little trees and coppers than I do them. I am getting so tired of seeing the same old line about the "Sorry yadayadayada" line. sad.gif

In fact I am offering a cb red copper and a cheese egg that I caught with no problem in exchange for a cb one from the Forest, Jungle or Coast in the trading one. See if I can get one that way.

I'm still struggling to catch a thalassa, an astrapi and a mageia. After I get those three in their CB variant and gift them to my friend, I'm done. Can't wait.

Got bored of hunting these. Will just breed the 14 I already have since I only care about the sprites. (lineage doesn't matter to me)

Caught a CB thalassa just now. smile.gif An astrapi and a mageia and my friend will have a CB pair of each, so it's gonna be over, finally. Four down, two to go! smile.gif

I'm glad to see someone is catching these. That at least means they are out there. I have only seen one in the last two days of hunting and of course I missed it.

Do not lose hope! Xenos are still dropping, at better rates than coppers so far as I've seen. They're just grabbed really really fast; what are called 'user-driven rares'. But it's getting gradually easier to catch them again as the players with the fastest connections/reflexes decide they have enough CBs to begin whatever lineages they're planning. smile.gif

I finally ended up catching a mageia and an astrapi, relatively easily in the last drops. smile.gif I've transfered them to a friend and now I'm done with stalking the biomes for xenos. smile.gif

I am sooooooooooooo frustrated as I see them in the Forest two just now. One around quarter to 12 and then again at 12:10 and every time I click on it I get the same discouraging message. sad.gif I am trading a copper cb for the 2nd alpine one. but still have to get two from the Forest, coast and Jungle. I am about ready to go for only one and then breed it for a second one.

Squealing with joy as today on July 16th at the 10:35 drop I FINALLY nabbed a Chronos egg. I think I figured out what I was doing wrong I was clicking on it right away before my little cursor arrow became a hand. So I tried it and yippee I got one smile.gif I am off to the Pan Am games tomorrow to see the Rhythmic Gymnastics at 10:00 am. Goes to 2 pm Is indoors thank heavens as they are calling for rain showers. Yuck. May push my luck a bit further and see if I can catch a 2nd Chronos egg from the Forest. If there were mosquitos in it I would be bitten times without number in sitting there. biggrin.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

Oh man I must be dreamin! I just got my 2nd Forest Egg around 12:25-appeared in the middle this time around so when I saw that quickly zoomed over to it and clicked on it. I almost fell off the chair when it came up on my scroll as I didn't figure I would catch it. Now that I am completely bitten by mosquitos in there I will go to the Coast where there isn't any and can apply the Absorbine Jr. to the bites as I hold my nose with the other hand biggrin.gif

It looks like these new eggs aren't so hard to catch after all! I see them more and more often - today I spotted my first chrono since the release! smile.gif Too bad I didn't catch it, but oh well. tongue.gif

I think I'll start catching my second CB sets. biggrin.gif

It looks like these new eggs aren't so hard to catch after all! I see them more and more often - today I spotted my first chrono since the release! smile.gif Too bad I didn't catch it, but oh well. tongue.gif

I think I'll start catching my second CB sets. biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh you got that silver from the volcano. Nice catch~

I did get a silver from the volcano five minutes before the xeno flood started, but I haven't caught a single one since. Though I have seen them. wink.gif

Interestingly enough, I went to the Jungle, saw a Xeno, went to the Volcano, came back to the Jungle, clicked on the Xeno, and still got it. :/

i haven't seen any xenos this week, and only a couple of them in the desert last week, both of which i missed sad.gif

i'm getting tired of looking for them. i must just not be around at the right time, if others are now seeing more. i've been here quite a lot though.

By the time I get all these xeno the new egg for July will be coming out. Deal fell through with the alpine and copper so have her getting me one from the Jungle instead. Trying to catch one from the Alpine meself. Ungrateful egg decided to appear right when I took a swig of coffee from my cup. Couldn't get it by the time I clicked on it. biggrin.gif Will try again next drop then onto the coast.

Oh I wish, I've had a terrible time trying to gather them. I've traded for the 2g's I have, and the one CB, plus managed to gather a messy one from the AP.

I'm super frustrated with it, but I'm sure eventually I'll get a total set.