diaveborn

New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion

I was finally lucky enough to snag a Dark Lumina in the Desert! I'll keep hunting....

I think it would be the Aeon not wanting to divulge too much information on suspicion of Bad Things potentially happening to a hatchie of the undesired variant(s). Bad Things from the dragon's PoV, that is.

Probably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now I have an idea that it would be interesting to test. What if you influence an egg, say, for the sake of example, female. You influence it, then use an aeon to check if it took, and see that it didn't - the aeon is seeing male. Then you teleport it to another user, (thus erasing the influence) and they get a pink of their own to influence it, female once again. Is it possible that this time the influence works, rather than the original fail?

In short, can a second influence attempt (after the first result is erased by teleport) give a different result to the first? Aeons give us an opportunity to find out.

Edited by MessengerDragon

I just saw a ton of dark lumina in desert and volcano!! and 1 in the forest and 1 in the alpine.

I am now egg-locked with 7 dark lumina eggs.

dark lumina are definitely back!! WOOT!

Anyone know what the cooldown for the Aeon's BSA is?

Anyone know what the cooldown for the Aeon's BSA is?

7 days. smile.gif

Aeons that used the BSA on the 26th are still glowing, so maybe the entire duration of their cooldown?

Now that Dark Luminae are falling so heavily, I've only seen two Kingcrownes and two Aeons. Maybe they all take turns????

Now that Dark Luminae are falling so heavily, I've only seen two Kingcrownes and two Aeons. Maybe they all take turns????

dont think so i think they're just hidden behind the dark luminas

Today it's the same thing - not seeing any Aeons or Kingcrownes - just lots and lots of DLs.

Today it's the same thing - not seeing any Aeons or Kingcrownes - just lots and lots of DLs.

i've seen a couple kingcrownes, kyanites and almeralds but no aeons

my guess is that people are snatching up the aeons right away while the kingcrownes and the rest are hidden behind the dark luminas

Slow in getting September's Dragons. So after I got my fill of the Halloween ones waited for the cave to resume with the usual drops. Got my 2 diamond eggs and have yet to get the Monarch ones. But hope to eventually. But it is better late than never. And at least there is less of a frenzy in getting them now. smile.gif

Some people were asking in news thread and it seems gem breeding is indeed dependant on time same as their drop pattern. I just bred two greens and got a red gem.

They... Sure are. Volcano's empty in the ten seconds it takes for my iPad to load the page, but sometimes I see them. :/

YES GOT ONE

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I like the fact that at least one of the 6 forms of Fire Gems does *not* visibly breathe fire xd.png so you know they *can* go without burning everything in sight.

Some people were asking in news thread and it seems gem breeding is indeed dependant on time same as their drop pattern. I just bred two greens and got a red gem.

This is great news. =D The potential for fun, colorful lineages is high!

New eggs are flooding again.  biggrin.gif

So...flooding like filling all three spots at a 5 minute drop?

ETA: Yep!

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

GUYS go go go they are flooding, don't leave it to chance! Grab whatever you can. :3 Faints are flooding too!

I did it! I caught something! They're flooding again, guys!

Now I wait until the next hour for my reds, and then the next one for greens, IF they're still flooding then.

Thank you SO much TJ!