TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

WELL that was unexpected. Hands down the most technically proficient and color-balanced Christmas dragon yet and certainly my favorite. I was expecting another classically "Christmas colored" dragon but this wintery one is wonderful.

Holy chirp, the best Christmas dragons ever. ._. Gorgeous colors.

Edited by Light Concorde

OH MY ohwrhgphrwp9gahp9bhepbeohep9qqguwge these are so gorgeous *_________*

*scratches screen*

They look so....MAGICAL!!! I love the light-shifting colors and details inside the wing, like the play of sunset light on ice. And they remind me of reindeer, too. Such a dramatic pose, full of movement!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! i think i found my favorite christmas dragon! they are soooo wonderfull! awesome! wub.gifwub.gifthumbs_up.png

These dragons are gorgeous! Thank you TJ and the artists!

There are now SEVERAL "gender unknown" stage 2 hatchies...

biggrin.gif The adult dragons are beautiful! They look like reindeer.

Oh, right. xd.png We have to wait for the artist comment about this to know what they are called.

They are called Solstice Dragons. I'll post a more appropriate level of detail about them tomorrow afternoon. Thanks TJ, and thank you all!

smile.gif I found the post!

Oh, these are utterly gorgeous. I love them!

My hatchies have both gendered, but as unknown? Is this a known glitch? If so, will it be rectified? I really hope so.

Both of mine just hatched last night and the hatchies are so cute! biggrin.gif I'm definitely going to be hoarding these next year :3 Thank you Odeen and JaziandCo! :3