TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Ha I found an image that totally describes my first reaction after seeing the new adult sprite. xd.png

user posted image

Thank you for that picture.Realy describes my face...

I need few mins to return to normal...My brain is blown...

Oh my word...these are even more beautiful than I imagined they would be. Superb work spriters! I am stunned...in the best way possible!

Oh my gosh! They are so gorgeous!

I love the Winter Solstice, and I love these beautiful ladies. <3

Oh my word!! They are beautiful!!

The torture of limit is torturing now

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I can't wait for mine to grow up, so that I can think about with what I would like to breed them. Next year xd.png

GORGEOUS. And so BLUE

But I do wish the description matched the SOLSTICE - not CHRISTMAS side of it. It's so nice not to have a CHRISTMAS dragon for once - and then the generic description kicks in sad.gif

Someone has an ungendered S2 hatchie ("gender unknown") - is this a glitch or will some of them be ?

Thanks so much to Odeen and Jazi for our beautiful Solstice dragons!

They are seriously gorgeous!

Edit: to echo

Fuzzbucket: '... Someone has an ungendered S2 hatchie ("gender unknown") - is this a glitch or will some of them be ? '

with the addendum that this would be an interesting addition, but not, perhaps, on a limited breed where only two CBs are possible, so if this is a feature of the sprite, I hope that both of mine will be able to breed!

Edited by Syphoneira

OOOOOOO pretty, can't wait to see the spriters alts. been too busy with my fort with the added levels and more goodies

The colours are absolutely gorgeous on the adults. I think these are probably my second favourites, after Ribbon Dancers. Thank you and congratulations to Odeen and JaziandCo for this year's wonderful Christmas dragons. <3

Someone has an ungendered S2 hatchie ("gender unknown") - is this a glitch or will some of them be ?

Both of mine are gender unknown... well then. On another note, they look so nice...

Both of mine are gender unknown... well then. On another note, they look so nice...

Just like me. The one which is already gendered is of an unknown gender, which might be a glitch or not; but they really do look awesome. That coloring of the wings is beautiful! biggrin.gif

They're wonderful... I think my favourite Christmas Dragons.

So detailed, and the colours...They're looking like a cold winter Morning with icecycles on the trees and a frozen, green-blue lake and snow and litte children making snow fights...

Wonderful.

Draganot, I think we should name them Frozen Dragons, but when you look at TJ's dragon's codes, it looks like they should be "Sugar Cookie" or so...