TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Thank you Odeen, for these beautiful dragons. I'm supper glad that they aren't "traditional" red, white, green of Christmas colors. And I love their names. And their aurora borealis wings. :hugs:

Oh and I'd love to learn more about them and I'm eager to see how you could have possibly made your alt any lovelier than TJs!

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

mine have gender "unknown" ..strange, or?

ah, ok, i read it now ^^ others have this too.

Edited by lamel

REINDEER DRAGONS!

*dances around excitedly* And they are GORGEOUS!!! biggrin.gif

More info please? I would LOVE to read up some extra info, like their habits, how they act, what are their specialties (every Christmas dragon does something different).

I forsee some good lineages sprouting up too xd.png

But I named both my girls names that are so cute!

another question:

i cannot teleport christmas dragons does that change anything ?

when the other use copy the direct link into the browser he came back to the teleport menu.

In order for other people to claim the dragons contained in this transfer, have them visit the below link. Anyone with this link will be able to claim your dragons with no further confirmation from you. Any user who claims these dragons is under no obligation to give you anything in return; this is a one-way transfer.

Holy censorkip.gif those things are absolutely GORGEOUS

They will be lovely in lineages and I'm definitely looking forward to hoarding these beauties come next holiday season.

Thank you so much for the new dragons, Odeen! They're my favorite Christmas dragons by far.

The adult looks wonderful!

However... I thought they were female dragons? My babies have gendered and they're both listed as... unknown? What? sad.gif Why?

More info please? I would LOVE to read up some extra info, like their habits, how they act, what are their specialties (every Christmas dragon does something different).

Odeen said that they'll post more information this afternoon. :3

However... I thought they were female dragons? My babies have gendered and they're both listed as... unknown? What? sad.gif Why?

It's a known glitch that TJ will most likely fix soon. Don't worry too much! (You've posted in there already, but here's the bug thread.) wink.gif

Now that people have pointed it out, I do adore the sunset/aurora-on-ice effect on the wings. *-*

They're amazing!! I want to hoard them!! *o* Let's hope the limit stays lifted for next year too... tongue.gif Thank you everyone who worked on them!!

another question:

i cannot teleport christmas dragons does that change anything ?

when the other use copy the direct link into the browser he came back to the teleport menu.

What do you mean?

Ohh MANNNNN! What gorgeous beasts they are! Will happily collect an army of these! I think they're my favorite Xmas dragons so far! Well done, and thank you so much for the gift of these '13 Christmas dragons!!

Oh my gosh these dragons are beyond beautiful!!

Next year if limits are gone again, hoarding them to the max.

I normally freeze one of the hatchlings but this year I need two adults.

Fantastic job~

I really like the colors in this dragon. I have enjoyed all the red, white, and green colored ones from previous years, don't get me wrong, but I was ready for a change. And what a lovely change it is! Thank you Odeen for this lovely lady! And thanks TJ for releasing it to us. smile.gif

And to those of you who are worried about your hatchies with unknown gender -- they all seem to be that way, so you are not alone. There have been similar glitches in the past. This is almost certainly not intended and will be fixed when TJ gets a chance.

Edited by purplehaze

What do you mean?

when i wanna teleport my hatchies i see this:

user posted image

i just deleted the codes i dont know how safe it is when i make the codes public.

when the other user put the direct link into the browser comes the same picture like on the foto. There comes not the site who i accept the teleport with my password.

Oh what lovely Reindeer Solstice dragons! Thank you Odeen and TJ

Edited by velvet_paw