TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

They remind me of deerlings, the S1s. X3

I was actually pretty dang lucky to be one of the first hundred people to catch theirs at noon... About 3 days until most people's turn adult!

(16 more hours 'till we see TJ's adult dragons!)

If I can only take 2 of these Christmas eggs, how come this 2013 Christmas dragon breed is not listed on the "Help--->breed limits" page?

If I can only take 2 of these Christmas eggs, how come this 2013 Christmas dragon breed is not listed on the "Help--->breed limits" page?

Because it's brand new. Those things don't get updated at least until after TJ's grow up since he needs the adult image.

Edit: As a point of interest, they might never end up there anyway since technically the next time they will be able to be picked up they shouldn't be subjected to any limits.

Edited by Odeen

I LOVE the new hatchlings! They are so graceful looking. I cannot wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

When do TJ's mature? Getting really impatient here!

13-14 hours or so. If you look at the first page on TJ's first post, and click the dragons in the post, it'll take you to their page and will show you how much time is left. wink.gif

12 hours to go ! Ohhh, the suspense !

Here in Germany the main celebration for Christmas is on the evening of the 24th, and the gifts are given then as well. But with these little ones maturing at 10 am in the morning, and me having a day where I can sleep in, it will almost be like the "Christmas morning with presents under the tree", tomorrow... laugh.gif

And then it is back to waiting again, because the Spriter's Alts are going to need another two days or so. (I just hope you can leave your scroll open around then, Odeen !)

And then it is back to waiting again, because the Spriter's Alts are going to need another two days or so. (I just hope you can leave your scroll open around then, Odeen !)

I'll try to keep my scroll open as long as my dragons don't start getting sick. :3

I'll try to keep my scroll open as long as my dragons don't start getting sick. :3

That's what I meant. Thank you ! smile.gif

By the way: That's such a cute scroll link button you have there !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I still have yet to find this egg anywhere. >_< Oh, holiday eggs, why must you be so hard to grab.....

Seriously, it's like they're taunting me with their prettiness.

I've gotten every single one except for this one and a Holly and both manage to evade me. Le sigh.

I still have yet to find this egg anywhere. >_< Oh, holiday eggs, why must you be so hard to grab.....

Seriously, it's like they're taunting me with their prettiness.

I've gotten every single one except for this one and a Holly and both manage to evade me. Le sigh.

They are in the biomes ^^

Has the breeding of previous year's holiday dragons stopped? bred two of my new ones, and only got regular eggs from them, and I can't find any more in the AP either. I thought it was supposed to stop tomorrow, not today...

Oh well. Had fun anyway. smile.gif

Has the breeding of previous year's holiday dragons stopped?  bred two of my new ones, and only got regular eggs from them, and I can't find any more in the AP either.  I thought it was supposed to stop tomorrow, not today...

Oh well.  Had fun anyway. smile.gif

While you can still grab new eggs until tomorrow, holiday breeding only lasts a week and stops on Christmas:/ Be nice if it lasted longer eh?tongue.gif

While you can still grab new eggs until tomorrow, holiday breeding only lasts a week and stops on Christmas:/ Be nice if it lasted longer eh?tongue.gif

Regular drops have started fyi, so I think the Christmas drop is over.

At least the snow wars event is still on!

Three more hours until TJ's hatchies grow up.

Edited by platedlizard

A question:

Can i still breed older cristmas dragons or not ?

No, sorry, that ended a few days ago. =(

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler