TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

My hatchies have both gendered, but as unknown? Is this a known glitch? If so, will it be rectified? I really hope so.

It's a known glitch (that's currently the first thread in the Help section) and I doubt TJ wouldn't fix it. tongue.gif So I'd just be patient and wait. His dragons seem to have gendered fine, though. e_e;;

Adults are amazing!! Thanks TJ, spriters, and all contributors for this year's holiday event! It has been great fun!! smile.gif

Oh my, those are beautiful! Definitely my favourite Christmas Dragons so far.

I hope I can still get some...

It's a known glitch (that's currently the first thread in the Help section) and I doubt TJ wouldn't fix it. tongue.gif So I'd just be patient and wait. His dragons seem to have gendered fine, though. e_e;;

Thank you very much.

Really hope the unlimited old christmas dragon breeding went well this christmas so I can hoard these next year.

Really hope the unlimited old christmas dragon breeding went well this christmas so I can hoard these next year.

I'm so planning to collect an army of these. WANTZ ALL THE SOLSTICESESSSSS

Myyyyyy preeeeecioussssss alot.png

These dragons turned out beautiful, gratz to every one who worked on them.

heh a little disapointed they are full dragons... was hoping for a holiday drake or 2 head (since we do have a pigmy) but still love them.

Though mine are being a little weird.... I woke up today and mine have wings... but it says their gender is unknown? Is any one else having that problem?

These dragons turned out beautiful, gratz to every one who worked on them.

heh a little disapointed they are full dragons... was hoping for a holiday drake or 2 head (since we do have a pigmy) but still love them.

Though mine are being a little weird.... I woke up today and mine have wings... but it says their gender is unknown? Is any one else having that problem?

There are a lot of reports of this, TJ hopefully will be by soon to fix smile.gif

Reminds me of the aurora borealis reflected on ice.