TJ09

2013-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Wait, are these drakes, like Ochredrakes and the Glory Drakes? They look like they fit the drake criteria if I remember the qualifications correctly - antlers, wings webbed to the body, tiny little hands...

when i wanna teleport my hatchies i see this:

user posted image

i just deleted the codes i dont know how safe it is when i make the codes public.

when the other user put the direct link into the browser comes the same picture like on the foto. There comes not the site who i accept the teleport with my password.

That is what you get when you click on one of your own teleport links. Are you sure the other person is not logged in to your account?

user posted image

i just deleted the codes i dont know how safe it is when i make the codes public.

when the other user put the direct link into the browser comes the same picture like on the foto. There comes not the site who i accept the teleport with my password.

That image only comes up on your account; are you sure the other user isn't signed into your account? blink.gif

edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by cfmtfm

Oooooh, dat dithering~ *swoon* Seriously, the adults' wings are gorgeous; like a sunrise reflected on a frozen lake. A+ work, Odeen!

user posted image

are you sending a forum PM or email?

have you tried using the other links?

I have had the direct link fail in PMs before and had to use the other codes

also, try cancelling the trade and make a new one and see if the newly generated codes work

if you try them and still fail I would pm TJ with a screen shot with what you get when you should be getting the Accept page

ninja.gif 'd and they may be righter than me unsure.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Well damn, I'm quite dissapointed with the adults. The hatchlings had such promise.

It might do better to tell us what you were disappointed by. Objective vs subjective criticism, and all that jazz. owo

-----

They are not drakes smile.gif

Wow, Odeen, you knocked this one way out of the park! They're absolutely breathtaking. I zoomed in on the sprite and just gazed at it while eating breakfast. I love the fluffy white fur, the shape of the torso and hind legs, the gold limning, the lovely wing colors. And I love that they're solstice-themed rather than red and green!

So I'd been saving the names Carol and Merrily for my Christmas dragons this year, but now that I've seen them those names don't seem majestic enough. I'm thinking Sunreturn and Astrid. What is everyone else naming theirs?

I feel that the head on the adults could have used a little more attention and the whiskers seem unnecessary. Other than that, wow. The wings look fantastic and the leg pose for both front and back look believable. The sprite is so well executed that I feel that some things about it is just not needed, like the extra snowflakes on the wings. They could have gone without it and I would love it just as much. I'm definitely getting a ton of these guys next year, I just need to figure out what to breed them to.

They're so different! Very lovely!

Also, I love the code's of TJ's xd.png

It might do better to tell us what you were disappointed by. Objective vs subjective criticism, and all that jazz. owo

Hmm.. I think it was just that the hatchlings were all delicate and adorable, and then out of nowhere, they get more colours and bulkier. I'm not too fond of that gold line (not sure what it's supposed to be) that starts at the head and goes to the top of the wing. The whiskers bother me a bit, too.

They are soooo much better than last year's Christmas dragons, though. I'll certainly give them that ^^

Oh wow, these are stunning. Just so beautiful, and I'm very happy because I'm usually not a huge fan of the Christmas dragons. I can't wait until I can hoard them next year!!

Edited by Dimar

They're like reindeer! <3 And I love the colours. So pretty.

Hmmm...I wonder what I should breed them with.

Oooh, so pretty. I'm sad now that I can only have two CBs... I'll definitely be collecting more of these lovelies next year!

These dragons are incredibly beautiful.

I really do like everything about them, their colors, their pose, their anatomy (including whiskers - especially whiskers).

Thank you, Odeen and also JaziandCo, for creating them and sharing them with us all in this way. You have given us a marvelous gift this year.

I will even amend my scroll-setup for them. Not only will I keep them as CBs, but also get a select few CB males to breed them with - only and exclusively for them.

Alas, mine just...umm...developed to stage two, but they did not gender.

Please, if someone could click through to my Solistice dragons' view pages and tell me if this is normal this year / happening more widespread:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2HULL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8eLL5

Thank you kindly.

oh my god

This is the most beautiful event dragon so far.

And in general.

It's just perfect.

I need more of them.

I'm a little concerned. Are their legs suppose to be so thin and small? They aren't bad, but I was looking at the adult sprite and those legs just keep worrying me they seem like it would be hard to support the dragoness.

Hmm.. I think it was just that the hatchlings were all delicate and adorable, and then out of nowhere, they get more colours and bulkier. I'm not too fond of that gold line (not sure what it's supposed to be) that starts at the head and goes to the top of the wing. The whiskers bother me a bit, too.

They are soooo much better than last year's Christmas dragons, though. I'll certainly give them that ^^

I think the gold line is supposed to be like the harness that connects a reindeer to a sleigh. The whiskers just look like that to me. :V

But anyways, I like the color of the wings the best.

Oops, I forgot a period. uwu

Edit:

I'm a little concerned. Are their legs suppose to be so thin and small? They aren't bad, but I was looking at the adult sprite and those legs just keep worrying me they seem like it would be hard to support the dragoness.

I agree with this too.

Edited by XiaoChibi

Wow, Odeen, you knocked this one way out of the park!  They're absolutely breathtaking.  I zoomed in on the sprite and just gazed at it while eating breakfast.  I love the fluffy white fur, the shape of the torso and hind legs, the gold limning, the lovely wing colors.  And I love that they're solstice-themed rather than red and green!

So I'd been saving the names Carol and Merrily for my Christmas dragons this year, but now that I've seen them those names don't seem majestic enough.  I'm thinking Sunreturn and Astrid.  What is everyone else naming theirs?

I completely agree with you: these dragons kept me just looking at them for quite a while today. xd.png

And all the things you mentioned are just what I mused over and over again. These dragons really hit a nerve with the DCers, it seems. biggrin.gif

As for names, I really like those you proposed for yours. In my opinion those are very fitting (and I also think them to be better than the ones you reserved).

Mine are named "Warden of Dreams" and "Warden of Hopes".

As for the thin-leggedness: since they are based off reindeers, it's normal for these to have rather thin legs. Consider that our cherished horse-like mammals have some of the best leg-bones nature made, stability-wise. So they can be really slender and thus look really fragile while still being really sturdy.

user posted image

(completely without banana for scale - dragons have enough scales)

Edited by Shroomlet

Alas, mine just...umm...developed to stage two, but they did not gender.

Please, if someone could click through to my Solistice dragons' view pages and tell me if this is normal this year / happening more widespread:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2HULL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8eLL5

Thank you kindly.

It's happening all over. We are all hoping it isn't a glitch.... There's a thread in help, and questions in TLQ.... I've PMd TJ but he hasn't read it yet.