TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Hey there folks,

could you please attack my "fort", because I need the "broken" sprites (for the Wiki) from the ones I have currently displayed. (As far as I know the decorations can't be damaged but I'll give it a try anyways wink.gif )

Actually, they can be broken. Just takes a while. The spike(s) can be broken, but trees and banners can't. (I think)

edit - Check your fort right now, decorations are going down. o3o

Edited by car340

Is anyone else unable to edit their fort? I can't delete objects by double-clicking and whenever I try to move them, it just duplicates it without taking up the snow cost.

sad.gif

Hey there folks,

could you please attack my "fort", because I need the "broken" sprites (for the Wiki) from the ones I have currently displayed.

I lobbed some snowballs and icicles at your fort, but did no damage. Darn! Sorry. :-)

I lobbed some snowballs and icicles at your fort, but did no damage. Darn!  Sorry.  :-)

I think it got destroyed before your attack. wink.gif But thank you for your help. smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I love this holiday event. I'm still constructing my fort but its so much fun. Thank you TJ!

Dang, I still can't grab a Yuleback nor a Holly. :'(

Bloodspell, Check your inbox. smile.gif

Thank You happy.gif

Welcome smile.gif If gifting I am sure you are about to make some very happy!

Can't believe christmas eve tomorrow!

In what way??

I sent in a Christmas Dragon Suggestion. I thought I was on time but I think I may have been too late. I'm sure I'll love the new dragons, holidays never disappoint, but I'm still secretly hoping mine might get picked.

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

I sent in a Christmas Dragon Suggestion. I thought I was on time but I think I may have been too late. I'm sure I'll love the new dragons, holidays never disappoint, but I'm still secretly hoping mine might get picked.

Well never say never and your dragon might surprise us next year smile.gif Fingers crossed

Gonna try and find a CB Winter Season who I can breed with my Holly once it grows up

Hahahaha........haaaaa.

Edit: ...or I could pick up a CB golden Wyvern. that works too.

Edited by Crobat

I'm enjoying this Snow Wars game (whenever I can), but I'm confused as to how to advance. Given that I'm posting this on page 108, it goes without saying that due to the holiday crush of things to do, I don't have the available time to sift through all of the comments for my answers. If anyone has the 'intel' on the following, I would be most appreciative if you could fill me in.

HOW TO ADVANCE:

How does one advance to the highest-most level? Is it Fort HP or is it how big we make our 'fort'? What IS Fort HP, anyway? huh.gif Maybe someone posted definitions pertaining to the game somewhere? If so, just point me in the right direction! :-) Thanks! biggrin.gif

I've seen people post their 'Fort HP'. Last night I read where one person - Daypaw - has about 560 and someone commented that Daypaw has the highest, so far, in HP's, at least from those who have posted their numbers. I can only assume that Fort HP is the number we need to work on. Yet, I've tossed snowball after snowball (or icicle) and have yet to get my numbers to rise above 187. sad.gif

Is there a formula re: the number of snowballs tossed equals one HP point?

HIGHEST LEVEL:

Do we KNOW what the highest level is, or is it set by the person who ends up with the most 'whatever' that determines the 'highest level'?

SUMMARY:

This is a fun game, but it's also confusing, too. I really enjoy the decorating part with the fort, though. Almost - but not quite - makes me want to get back to playing Farmville. Not going 'there', though; too time-consuming! tongue.gif

Anyway, I will continue to play the game and hope for the best. In the meantime, Merry Christmas, everyone! May you be blessed with lots of food, hours of laughter, the gift of family and friend, and good health. smile.gif

What IS Fort HP, anyway?

Fort HP helps you survive attacks. The more HP the more attacks needed to take down your structures.

I'm enjoying this Snow Wars game (whenever I can), but I'm confused as to how to advance. Given that I'm posting this on page 108, it goes without saying that due to the holiday crush of things to do, I don't have the available time to sift through all of the comments for my answers. If anyone has the 'intel' on the following, I would be most appreciative if you could fill me in.

HOW TO ADVANCE:

How does one advance to the highest-most level? Is it Fort HP or is it how big we make our 'fort'? What IS Fort HP, anyway? huh.gif Maybe someone posted definitions pertaining to the game somewhere? If so, just point me in the right direction! :-) Thanks! biggrin.gif

I've seen people post their 'Fort HP'. Last night I read where one person - Daypaw - has about 560 and someone commented that Daypaw has the highest, so far, in HP's, at least from those who have posted their numbers. I can only assume that Fort HP is the number we need to work on. Yet, I've tossed snowball after snowball (or icicle) and have yet to get my numbers to rise above 187. sad.gif

Is there a formula re: the number of snowballs tossed equals one HP point?

HIGHEST LEVEL:

Do we KNOW what the highest level is, or is it set by the person who ends up with the most 'whatever' that determines the 'highest level'?

SUMMARY:

This is a fun game, but it's also confusing, too. I really enjoy the decorating part with the fort, though. Almost - but not quite - makes me want to get back to playing Farmville. Not going 'there', though; too time-consuming! tongue.gif

Anyway, I will continue to play the game and hope for the best. In the meantime, Merry Christmas, everyone! May you be blessed with lots of food, hours of laughter, the gift of family and friend, and good health. smile.gif

You don`t need to work on forts hp that much, as you must level to 25 to be in the running for prize dragon, and you lvl up by being attacked or you attack some other players, HP of fort is only important if you want to build your fort based on high HP, but it is not needed to get to lvl 25.