TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I'm really loving hearing about all the people catching Hollies this year. It makes me happy! biggrin.gif

I haven't caught a Holly. I've been gifted one, and I don't really want to be gifted any more. I need to feel the accomplishment of catching my own.

I've missed a zillion of 'me though xd.png At first I was really frustrated, now it's a normal thing.

I haven't caught a Holly. I've been gifted one, and I don't really want to be gifted any more. I need to feel the accomplishment of catching my own.

I've missed a zillion of 'me though xd.png At first I was really frustrated, now it's a normal thing.

I was gifted one as well. I haven't even seen one in the cave, though.

So how long does the Holidays have for breeding? I wanna be sure before breeding any of my two Holly's. tongue.gif

So how long does the Holidays have for breeding? I wanna be sure before breeding any of my two Holly's. tongue.gif

All the way through Christmas day.

I think you mean UNTIL christmas day. And also, shouldn't it be three days after christmas, because the new eggs drop for three days?

I was lucky enough to be gifted one last year. I bred it this year and got 4 eggs! I picked one and the other three where released. I'm sure those three will make three people very happy biggrin.gif

I think you mean UNTIL christmas day. And also, shouldn't it be three days after christmas, because the new eggs drop for three days?

Nope. Through Christmas day, and not after. The event started on the 19th, and lasts exactly 7 days. The new eggs drop a little longer, but the breeding window sticks to a week.

Do you know how hard it is to hunt the AP with a fox in your lap? Do you?

I think Snow Wars is my favorite Christmas 'extra' so far, followed very closely by the cooking one last year. biggrin.gif

Nope. Through Christmas day, and not after. The event started on the 19th, and lasts exactly 7 days. The new eggs drop a little longer, but the breeding window sticks to a week.

Oops. Sorry, I didn't know that tongue.gif

Is there any way of getting rid of fort pieces you don't want anymore? I leveled up and got the prettier collonaded walls, so I want to remove my packed snow walls.

Is there any way of getting rid of fort pieces you don't want anymore? I leveled up and got the prettier collonaded walls, so I want to remove my packed snow walls.

Double click 'em.

And you get part of their value back! biggrin.gif

Double click them. ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Draco Knight

you double click them to erase an object, then half the snow cost will be refunded.

I reached level 25! \o/

...and my fort is destroyed. o.o I'll have to try repairing and getting some building done in the morning, I guess - not enough snow for it now. But level 25! biggrin.gif

Great thanks. xd.png I wanted to be sure I would be able to breed on the 25th still. <3

FANTASTIC EVENT!! I love my fort. I hope we get to keep it year round.

It'll probably be there all year. We just won't be able to build on it any more. Same as with the tree and the wreath and the gingerbread house. sad.gif

Do you know how hard it is to hunt the AP with a fox in your lap? Do you?

About the same as a desperate-for-affection cat? laugh.gif

Love the Snow Wars/Fort... Though I'd like to be able to make a taller building.

About things overlapping the wrong way, if you move the object that is behind another object (but should actually be in front), and re-place it in that spot, it should overlap the correct way. I've had to do it a few times, myself.

So if you have a tower and wall next to each other, and the tower is supposed to be in front of the wall, but the wall is showing up in front of the tower...just move and re-place the tower in that spot and it should be okay.

If you save the changes, the overlapping corrects itself. I spent ages moving bits trying to get it to look right and saving solved the problem.

Loving the flood of 3 day eggs in the AP. I'm filling a lot of gaps in my frozen hatchling collection.

About the same as a desperate-for-affection cat? laugh.gif

Love the Snow Wars/Fort... Though I'd like to be able to make a taller building.

Probably! Tribble can't decide if she wants to cuddle, play, or eat my headphones.

I'd really love to be able to stack things! Missed opportunities!

Yo you guys should totally just decimate me.

Currently level 11.

When do I get all the cool castle structures and trees? C:

-thedarkdragon950 is my scroll

you get all the tree decorations and sculptures and such when you hit lvl 25.