TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I bred my wrapping wings with this year's Halloween dragons LOL

I love the colours so much. I forgot I was egglocked though, so I didn't get to keep one.

I did the same with one of my Wrapping dragons xd.png

Hmmm.. honestly, I was looking forward to getting a 2nd Holly and gifting a Holly I'd breed, but with the no limit, I've kinda wistfully try to get a Holly from the AP, but don't have much hope.

The forts are so much fun! I just hit level 25, so time to work on a masterpiece. In between repairs, of course. I also got a couple of wrapping-wings since I wasn't around last year, and my first holly - thank you so much, PonyTales! happy.gif

Finally made it to level 25 ^.^ Now to get my fort situated lol I'm with the people whose OCD is tweaking a little about the 98 EXP thing xd.png LoL!! I have to say thank you again, TJ, for doing away with breed limits for bred holiday dragons. BEST. CHRISTMAS. PRESENT. EVER. XoXoX!!

Man, this year is going to be hard to out-do! The only way this event could get any more epic is if the new Christmas dragons are dimorphic! xd.png

I just finished breeding the last of my christmas dragons. I hope the ones I couldn't keep all go to good homes! (And not die like last year) Now it's time to use my last free spot to try to catch a holly. I didn't think I would bother, but it sounds like I might have a chance of getting my first one by the way people are posting.

I'm level 25 (to think I had been panicking before) and bred all my dragons. I love the snow fort idea.

Not sure if this has been adressed already but, is there a way to remove pieces from our snow forts? Like, there's an extra snowwall I would like to get rid off- but seems like the only thing allowed is to move it somewhere in the map- aaah-

does anybody know about this?

I finally reached level 25! biggrin.gif Good luck to everyone else still trying and everyone who gets entered in the raffle!! :3

seeing os many hollies! wow! and no limit? <333

how long does it take to get to 25? :/ I'm really worried I won't get there in time.

Edited by Ashes The Second

Not sure if this has been adressed already but, is there a way to remove pieces from our snow forts? Like, there's an extra snowwall I would like to get rid off- but seems like the only thing allowed is to move it somewhere in the map- aaah-

Double click the piece to remove it.

Double click the piece you want to remove and it should go away. C:

Seriously love the fort idea. I'm having so much fun just playing around with it! Thank you for the event!

seeing os many hollies! wow! and no limit? <333

how long does it take to get to 25? :/ I'm really worried I won't get there in time.

Just depends on how active you are, attack others, ask others to attack you, and eventually, level 25.

Finally bred all my dragons; here's hoping the majority of them survive on their new scrolls! The past years haven't gone so well, with only one or two of a whole clutch actually maturing to adulthood. I guess people just forget about their eggs with the holidays going on and all.

Love the snow forts and the raised limits on the Christmas dragons!

Only problem is for some reason I can't move or add any pieces to my fort even though it's at full health and I have 27 units of snow. Anyone else having this issue?

Ewmagerd everyone! Look at my cute fort!

EDIT: Why can't I get it up?

Edited by raybrd

Love the snow forts and the raised limits on the Christmas dragons!

Only problem is for some reason I can't move or add any pieces to my fort even though it's at full health and I have 27 units of snow. Anyone else having this issue?

No, but I keep having issues with the wrong pieces ending up in the foreground.

It's actually getting really annoying, because I have a tree in my wall, but the wall should be in front of the tree. And I just can't get my ice fountain and my large dragon sculpture to cooperate.

I mean I hit 25 a while ago, so I've just been making it look pretty since. But I can't do that if it keeps messing up... ;_;

No, but I keep having issues with the wrong pieces ending up in the foreground.

It's actually getting really annoying, because I have a tree in my wall, but the wall should be in front of the tree. And I just can't get my ice fountain and my large dragon sculpture to cooperate.

I mean I hit 25 a while ago, so I've just been making it look pretty since. But I can't do that if it keeps messing up... ;_;

Same here.

Got it to work. I guess it was just my internet being slow.

@KageSora: Yeah, the layering can be a bit tricky. Your fort looks really nice though!

About things overlapping the wrong way, if you move the object that is behind another object (but should actually be in front), and re-place it in that spot, it should overlap the correct way. I've had to do it a few times, myself.

So if you have a tower and wall next to each other, and the tower is supposed to be in front of the wall, but the wall is showing up in front of the tower...just move and re-place the tower in that spot and it should be okay.

Got it to work. I guess it was just my internet being slow.

@KageSora: Yeah, the layering can be a bit tricky. Your fort looks really nice though!

Yours is pretty too, Kurane!

Ewmagerd everyone! Look at my cute fort!

EDIT: Why can't I get it up?

user posted image

*clears throat before being flung out of a window*

Well, this is fun. I haven't had time to play with my fort much so far but it seems we can make some pretty neat things based on other people's creations.

I'm delighted we have no limit on older holidays now though, thanks TJ!