TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Snow Angel wing types are coded to your scroll, so you'll only ever be able to have one color of Snow Angel, no matter how many you keep or grab.

It'd be cool if that changed. smile.gif

Ok, if level 25 is the highest to make it to. then whats the highest one can go on the Fort HP and what is the highest exp?? Mine is level 25, Fort HP is 46 and exp is 98

didn't know if I could bump those up or not? dry.gif

7 yr old grandkid told me it looks like I am building a FORT in minecraft xd.pngxd.pngxd.png where's my butter sword??

definitely over 200-300 hp. I haven't finished the outside lines yet and I have 100 hp

Ok, if level 25 is the highest to make it to. then whats the highest one can go on the Fort HP and what is the highest exp??  Mine is level 25, Fort HP is 46 and exp is 98

didn't know if I could bump those up or not?  dry.gif

7 yr old grandkid told me it looks like I am building a FORT in minecraft  xd.png  xd.png  xd.png  where's my butter sword??

The highest exp is 98. Here's a post with lots of math for the HP: clicky link

Ok, if level 25 is the highest to make it to. then whats the highest one can go on the Fort HP and what is the highest exp?? Mine is level 25, Fort HP is 46 and exp is 98

didn't know if I could bump those up or not? dry.gif

7 yr old grandkid told me it looks like I am building a FORT in minecraft xd.pngxd.pngxd.png where's my butter sword??

Mine is 108 HP but started to pad it out biggrin.gif 98 EXP

I do have a complaint about this year's event.

...I'm going to be sad when it's turned off and we can't play snowball fights anymore... sad.gif

Because it really is fun!

I know!! I'm actually a little embarrassed about how FREAKING HAPPY this whole Snow Wars thing has made me. I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls!! I think I've seen snow twice in my entire life, so virtual snow-fights are about as close as I'll get, and I'm LOVING it!!

Huh, didn't know that one... or at least it wasn't mentioned anywhere I looked it about. *looks Snow Angel wiki page again* Okay, now it's noticiable that english isn't my first language, understood that part as "can have only one of each alt".

Pity, would have been nice have some variety... but then it means that I don't need my Snow eggs anymore.

wait, now with the new rules, what if you trade for an alt you don't have? will it stay that alt or change to your scroll alt.

I want a white-winged one so much!

wait, now with the new rules, what if you trade for an alt you don't have? will it stay that alt or change to your scroll alt.

It will change to your scroll alt.

All the hatchlings are the same until adult... So it changes. :c

Though, that's a good experiment to try!

I haven't been able to be on much the last few days, but so far I'm loving the snow wars! I'm going to build a castle when I get enough snow. Also caught one of each old holiday breed for freezing so far, except Wrapping-wings (still looking for messy ones of those). I have my two adults of all of them from last year (except hollies--only have one of those) and I've always loved the Christmas hatchies, so I'm really glad to be able to have the limits removed and keep those adorable hatchies now. That's probably the best present Dragon Cave could have given me. I caught two holly eggs too, both for freezing--still need two more of those, one more to freeze and one to influence male and let grow, but I may have to wait till next year for that. And that's ok with me, I'm happy to have the ones I do.

So what is the highest level for the snow forts? aka when can I stop leveling up for the raffle and start building my fort? tongue.gif

So what is the highest level for the snow forts? aka when can I stop leveling up for the raffle and start building my fort? tongue.gif

lvl 25

Level 25 ^^

loving the snow war too. I am only level 18 but it is fun!

and the limit being lifted for past ones is so awesome

I can finally get some frozen ones!

Edited by Merenwen

Achieved level 25. I plan to just help my cousin with levelling up, then create an army of snow kittens. X3

I am on level 25 and now to build my fort! ninja.gif nija style!

Edited by Destiny Arts

Now that I have all of my levels, I can dedicate my snow to creating Snow Chess! \o/

Thanks for your answers!

I alsoam at level 25 now and my new castle starts to get forms ninja.gif

And I'm helping my sister with leveling up her one, she's around lvl 15 right now.

I'm disappointed that most of the extra christmas eggs I caught....have messy lineages sleep.gif like..seriously. I bred my one holly and kept one of those eggs, and the others went to the AP. I caught another one, had a messy lineage, gave it to a friend who doesnt care about nice lineages. What..is with people?

and ALSO..does ANYONE KNOW....if this no Holiday limit is temporary or permanent?

Just got the gold medal.

And still no holly for me. I don't know why I even try, my connection is so slow the AP doesn't even load correctly. lol

I have one of all the others, but I just can't seem to find a holly, let alone one that doesn't have a HIDEOUS lineage o.o

I saw FOUR Hollies and I missed 'em all ;n;

I did get last year's egg though, woo!

Edit: Not 2012's, I got 2011's. Still, one I don't have!

Edited by Crobat

I don't know, I just don't care about lineages. Never did and probably never will. I find hollies at the AP, but I never manage to get one because my connection sucks.