TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

It's not necessary to have so much HP. I got to level 25 in practically the first twenty four hours with 10 HP.

I absolutely love this snowfort game. I hope they'll be more items that will appear as the days go by. Even if there aren't, i'm still happy with my fort. Once I get everything built, that is.

Castle Purplehatch, FTW!

EDIT: Weird glitch, my Small Ice Keep, when I went to move it, split into two different Ice Keeps.

Edited by MysticTiger

Hmm, I see where he got it. Yeah, I did my calculations a bit differently and brought it down to a 1/4 of the original size because I forgot to put it back into the original size. Whoops.

EDIT: I wish we can do partial repairs instead of having to pay upfront.

Edited by Spyridon

I love this time of season. This event is fun and the kindness by this forum's members amazes me. Thanks to Two very kind people in particular: Thank you freadom7 for gifting me a Holly egg and thank you Syiren for gifting me a Wrapping Paper with a code that matches my nickname. =)

I do have one small question, and that is where is everyone getting these banners for the Snow Wars event? I wouldn't mine adding one to my signature. It's pretty plain.

Yep... whether it's the ones you bred though depends on your luck of being able to catch it in time. But theoretically, if you abandon the other 1-3 of a clutch, you could find it if you immediately go to the AP and look.

You can't catch anything you abandoned unless someone else picks it up first and throws it back again.

It's not necessary to have so much HP. I got to level 25 in practically the first twenty four hours with 10 HP.

It's actually better to just plop an igloo on there and save the rest of your snow for throwing, if you're looking for maximum speed leveling up. Also, as far as I can tell you earn attacking XP by how much damage you do, so icicles are the most efficient!

That said, this is the most I've checked dragoncave in a day since I started again. Excited for catching all the new (to me) Christmas dragons and looking forward to the new ones!

It's actually better to just plop an igloo on there and save the rest of your snow for throwing, if you're looking for maximum speed leveling up. Also, as far as I can tell you earn attacking XP by how much damage you do, so icicles are the most efficient!

That said, this is the most I've checked dragoncave in a day since I started again. Excited for catching all the new (to me) Christmas dragons and looking forward to the new ones!

Well, XP is pointless once you reached 25. I find it to see if anyone has the stamina to go after a player for a massive siege. Once I get the fort up there, I'm going to be saving my snow for a siege. xd.png

Same here.

I did a little more, but was around 25-28 HP until after I hit level 25. I could have stayed smaller and done just as well.

Now? That's another matter! biggrin.gif

Well, XP is pointless once you reached 25. I find it to see if anyone has the stamina to go after a player for a massive siege. Once I get the fort up there, I'm going to be saving my snow for a siege. xd.png

Once my snowfort is built, I intend to do the same! ♥ But, it might take a while to build the snowfort I want. lol

Of course, but if you are working towards a raffle entry or just want a maximized snowfall rate so you can build more at once, that's how to get it. c;

I'm probably just going to help my one or two friends level up and then build a Calvin-tier snowfort.

What's a turkey crown? Mind you, I'm not a fan of turkey. I usually stick to ham or roast beef well done as in cooked all the way through.

Which my brother in law tells me is sacrilege.

It's basically like... just the turkey breast. No legs or wings.

Not much luck with these Hollies.

Thanks TJ for this wonderful event!

Still haven't snagged a Holly from AP.. both my hollies (1 from last year and 1 from this year are actually gifted to me >_< no bragging rights that i was able to get my own) This is sooooo fuuunnnn, sooo frustrating and soooo stressful!!! All at the same time!

Good thing i've finally gotten my Gold medal..that's 1 less stress down. now all i have to do is make a pretty lookin' castle and i'm just about to jump up and down for happiness smile.gif

Of course, but if you are working towards a raffle entry or just want a maximized snowfall rate so you can build more at once, that's how to get it. c;

I'm probably just going to help my one or two friends level up and then build a Calvin-tier snowfort.

Nah, I wish it would be cool to have badges for massive offenses or something. I think that's influence from other games I've played where you'd get badges for laying a massive attack on a player. The endless pages of attacks were maddening.

Unless of course, you were the one that was doing it. Then it was fun.

I did a little more, but was around 25-28 HP until after I hit level 25. I could have stayed smaller and done just as well.

People are getting more into the game. At first I was begging to be attacked. Now, I can't go five minutes without being attacked, and then I have to waste snow fixing it so I can edit my fort.

Nah, I wish it would be cool to have badges for massive offenses or something. I think that's influence from other games I've played where you'd get badges for laying a massive attack on a player. The endless pages of attacks were maddening.

Unless of course, you were the one that was doing it. Then it was fun.

A list of who destroyed the most snowforts, who did the most damage overall and/or who has the biggest snowforts (HP-wise, I guess?) would be fun~! ♥

A list of who destroyed the most snowforts, who did the most damage overall and/or who has the biggest snowforts (HP-wise, I guess?) would be fun~! ♥

Well, I don't know about having public records but I definitely want a personal attack list so I can retaliate against the person who completely destroyed my fort in like 2 seconds.

Hi smile.gif, I'm sorry I took my time to come here and say thanks, but I had some hard days!!

Thanks for giving me something to have fun and distract myself from what's going on in RL around me!!

This is awesome!! Be well smile.gif

Well, I don't know about having public records but I definitely want a personal attack list so I can retaliate against the person who completely destroyed my fort in like 2 seconds.

YES! ICICLES FOR ANY WHO ATTACK ME!

But thn again, I pelt random people with snow...

my bf (marrto) stayed at 10 HP. built what he could with the first bit then only attacked people. currently wishing I could steal all the snow he's accumulating since he's not using it. lol

my bf (marrto) stayed at 10 HP. built what he could with the first bit then only attacked people. currently wishing I could steal all the snow he's accumulating since he's not using it. lol

They should have given Ice Dragons an extra BSA to shoot icicles from its mouth or flick them from its tail.

They should have given Ice Dragons an extra BSA to shoot icicles from its mouth or flick them from its tail.

But then it'd be unfair for those of us who don't have ice dragons.

I'm annoyed by the fact that people keep hitting me with snow while I'm trying to make my fort all pretty so I have to waste snow to repair. XP

Pity there's no way to disable it. I'm done getting smashed and smashing others, I just want to make my kitty but can't due to spending 1-5 snow repairing...

(yes, I'm making my snow fort look like a giant cat face and populating it with an army of snow kittens. FITE ME)