TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Oh my goodness how fun would that be - could possibly be snow related to the game we have? Fun thoughts

Must go to sleep sooo late. Hope to breed the rest of CB holidays and perhaps the not so pretty lineages this weekend, since some might want to freeze the messier ones?

Appreciated the wall of christmas eggs that happened earlier around 5-6pm UK time, do some want messy or should I just appreciate their sprites contained on my scroll?

Believe me, I have a lot of ideas.

Well as this is my first christmas here in the cave i managed to eggblock myself without even realizing that the Hollies were the eggs i should have gone after. sad.gif

Well as this is my first christmas here in the cave i managed to eggblock myself without even realizing that the Hollies were the eggs i should have gone after. sad.gif

a lot of people had to wait YEARS to catch theres. so don't expect catching them your first year. =]

good luck hunting. =]

...and here I was buying a turkey crown.

Bah. laugh.gif

xd.png Oh you lucky thing! How many people did you have to beat back at the market?!

Congrats at megaman915 on first christmas - hollies highly sought after but the other christmas sprites are super pretty too. The good news is at every year they should increase more and more in theory as more incentive to breed etc

Personally I'd like something a little less...commercialized. For the dragon, that is. But it should still be Christmas-y (or at least holiday-y XD). I like all of the Christmas dragons, but the Ribbon Dancer and Wrapping Wings I don't like quite as much because they seem too much like "dragonified" Christmas objects. Winter Magi and Snow Angels are my favorite, because they look Christmas-y enough without being some object made into a dragon. For that reason, I'd rather not see a nutcracker dragon. If it is a nutcracker dragon, though, sure I'll be a little disappointed, but of course I'll still like it.

xd.png Oh you lucky thing! How many people did you have to beat back at the market?!

Actually, it wasn't THAT bad considering it was like... 5:30pm and everyone got paid today laugh.gif... except me. I don't get paid until Monday, Pff.

So many hollies, so... little luck.

Oh my goodness how fun would that be - could possibly be snow related to the game we have? Fun thoughts

Must go to sleep sooo late. Hope to breed the rest of CB holidays and perhaps the not so pretty lineages this weekend, since some might want to freeze the messier ones?

Appreciated the wall of christmas eggs that happened earlier around 5-6pm UK time, do some want messy or should  I just appreciate their sprites contained on my scroll?

It's great to see another from the UK! smile.gif Oh, and crobat, too!

Once this person picks up their egg, I'll be back to gifting.

Edited by FortyTwo

Has anyone else lost a Holly they bred? I got 3 eggs and clicked one to keep but now all 3 eggs have disappeared! sad.gif

It's great to see another from the UK! smile.gif Oh, and crobat, too!

Once this person picks up their egg, I'll be back to gifting.

Yay! Nice to know others up just as late biggrin.gif *Slaps own face* Must must go now.

Best of luck those staying up/different times zones on your quests to nab those elusive lovelies

Ah, I'm so pleased with how my fort is shaping up. biggrin.gif

I really, really like this event.

same here. i was horrible at the decorating contests because i felt i needed to cover EVERYTHING and get one of everything up. xd.png

Since we are allowed more than 2 of the past Christmas dragons, will the babies we get this year only be one gender like the CB?

What's a turkey crown? Mind you, I'm not a fan of turkey. I usually stick to ham or roast beef well done as in cooked all the way through.

Which my brother in law tells me is sacrilege.

I'm so pleased to see so many Hollies in circulation this year! Looks like numbers are finally starting to catch up biggrin.gif

Ah, I'm so pleased with how my fort is shaping up. biggrin.gif

I really, really like this event.

Your fort is looking really impressive, Stromboli!

Is there a post where people are displaying their forts? I wanna see the fancy designs people are coming up with.

It will change to your scroll alt.

phooey sad.gif

thought I could trade with a friend wink.gif

so yeah, no point in keeping an egg with a lineage I can't continue properly.

I can't wait to get to level 25 so I can focus on building a really cool fort..

Same, what level are you right now? :3