TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

People just seem to grab the hollies so fast I can never get one...

I don't blame people for nabbing them so fast though xP

I'm going to wait until the 24th to breed my Christmas dragons so those who weren't able to catch any can get some from me.

How fast do people go through there snow?

I'm building now, but even when I was fighting, mine is generally gone within about 2 minutes.

I go through snow fast. I never have enough.

I am 3 away from level 20

I have 3 snow to repair my fort then I am done for the hour

*points to sig*

I know lots of people are grabbing Hollies to gift (or trade at ridiculous prices) to others but sometimes I wish they'd stop so I could actually grab one XD

I'm building now, but even when I was fighting, mine is generally gone within about 2 minutes.

O_O Mine usually lasts half an hour or so.

I'm just building a pretty fort now, but back before I hit max level I burned through my snow pretty fast (1-5 minutes?) just by attacking.

I know lots of people are grabbing Hollies to gift (or trade at ridiculous prices) to others but sometimes I wish they'd stop so I could actually grab one xd.png

Yeah, give us common folk a chance D:!

I haven't even seen a holly egg yet. I don't hunt much, but still...

My snow burns faster when I'm building...

I know lots of people are grabbing Hollies to gift (or trade at ridiculous prices) to others but sometimes I wish they'd stop so I could actually grab one xd.png

I grab what I can to gift

just wish the lines were nicer. I feel bad gifting some of these O_O

but I know some don't care about that wink.gif

O_O Mine usually lasts half an hour or so.

what level are you? Mine never last more than a couple min LOL

tips?

Haven't even seen a holly :/

Just got back onto DC, my snowfort is only level 5, so hit me up with snowballs xd.png

stellalala is my scroll name <3

If you message that you hit me, when I get some snow regenerated, I'll hit you back biggrin.gif

I grab what I can to gift

just wish the lines were nicer. I feel bad gifting some of these O_O

but I know some don't care about that wink.gif

I feel the same way. Out of the 20+ I've grabbed, I've gifted about 10.

Hopefully as years pass, more nicer lineaged hollies will come into circulation.

Oh, pretty Winter Magi egg from Female Shadow Walker. *pets* I'm egglocked now. Seriously, I bow down at TJ's awesomeness in removing the restrictions on past Christmas dragons. Holiday checker galore, my friend. I hope they do it for the Valentines as well so I can dragon-censorkip.gif crazy over it.

I don't see the point of grabbing things to gift to people because you are snatching eggs from underneath the very people you are gifting them to. It's basically being a middle man.

I don't see the point of grabbing things to gift to people because you are snatching eggs from underneath the very people you are gifting them to. It's basically being a middle man.

some have terrible (dialup) and it is just simply too hard to grab

some have no time to sit endlessly to hunt

there is an egg limit, not like we can sit here and gran 80+ at one time wink.gif

yes, but there are also the egg hoarders that you taking from. people who just grab and keep as many as possible without gifting.

being the middle man you can give a egg to someone with slow connection who doesint have a chance or someone who doesint have one.

so the middle man can also be more of a funnel to go straight to "poor" people and skipping the hoarders/ traders.

I have christmas music playing as I try to grab...

...it ain't helping laugh.gif

I really don't see your point considering I've gifted other Holidays I caught from the AP.

EDIT: Thinking about it, I gifted a Snow Angel. If the thing genders on your scroll say with Gold Wings and you gifted it to someone else with a completely different set of wings, would that Snow Angel alter itself to fit with that person's scroll even though it matured on yours?

Edited by Spyridon

I tried a total of 9 hours yesterday and a further 4 hours today without a success at grabbing a holly, must of clicked on over a 100.

I have been extremely lucky to trade, paying blood sweat and tears on previous years but the chance of actually nabbing one from the AP would just be so exciting..

Gifting is lovely and I give and receive myself but perhaps bit more of a balance? There is something to be said from catching your own also wink.gif It will only get worse over the weekend as incuhatches happen and more space on the fast clickers..

Edited by lilacamy931